Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,807 comments
I would be keen to have a look at your data for Wellington and see what I can do with it. Cheers
Sorry i havent been active recently in here due too work. send me a message, id even be glad too send you the ams hamilton street data, too see if you can convert that across.
No idea where it comes from, but it's quite enjoyable.
go on, chuck us all a link then, considering they are scamming *****

re Prato:

I had intentions to update my Prato with TSO bits from @norms version (and another by @damone13x) but it got put to the side... mostly overwhelmed from having 3-4 versions to try to make 1 definitive version. I have failed in doing so and still likely wont get it together (at least not for some time).

If someone wants to pick up the pieces and continue on that path you have my full permissions and encouragement.
I'll take a look at this today. I like the mountains that @norms & @slider666 introduced but the terrain texture needs some manipulation to lose the blurry texture on the nearest part. I'll do a set of billboards too.

It's based on the NFS: Shift/Shift 2: Unleashed model which is more accurate, better lookin and more modern, not laser scan accurate, but hey! That's what we have, but still runs circles around the 1999 Silverstone mod we have and even the rF1 version. Ofc it required a lot of work to get this look.
Great news, as I'm not a big fan of the current Mickey Mouse-esque layout :D

Sorry i havent been active recently in here due too work. send me a message, id even be glad too send you the ams hamilton street data, too see if you can convert that across.

go on, chuck us all a link then, considering they are scamming *****
Not at my rig atm, but I got the car from the link in the Youtube vid that was posted here.
Should the link not work, I’d be happy to upload my car.

Bentley Continental GT Supersports 2017

Man do I love this thing and I hope you all will as well!
No words needed besides the feature list and just try it!

Features:
Fantastic physics by JakubP
Custom headlights, gauge lights and gearlever animation by Fazani
Body, carbon, wheels, interior and some misc ambient occlusion
Daytime running lights, turnsignals/hazards etc
Animated wipers, doors, hood and gearlever
30 skins, most are original Bentley paints and some custom ones with about 10+ custom colored interiors and details like different badge colors and dashboard patterns. (Check the "_template + customizing skins" folder in the car folder for options or just copy things from skins you like)
Almost everything paintable in CM
Odometer, navigation, working dashboard clock and some icons like lights, tcs, turnsignals, handbrake
CM generated LODS

Note: Car folder size is quite big because of all the custom skins, if you want to reduce folder size just delete skins you don't like.

Extra's:
Extra A = Left door
Extra C = Daytime running lights
Extra D = Hood animation

Known issues/ future updates: interior AO can be improved, objects need to be reduced for better optimization, some interior objects not ao mapped, lods can be improved. Extra's are mapped weird but for some reason it bugs out when I changed mapping.

Credits:
Model: FH4
Convert: Opperslang
Physics: JakubP
Wiper animations: DR_M5
Headlights, digitals and gearbox animation: Fazani
Sound: Kunos
Special thanks to Moulagazzz, Buja, Olegass and FM Discord for help and advice

Link:

1630670744178.png

1630670833292.png

1630670856703.png

1630670877704.png

Working on it since monday...
Zandvoort is almost there...
Will release probably tomorrow I think... ;)

I don't know if it is possible, but there is a big bump on top of T2. Is there anyway to smoothen it out a bit? As it doesn't seem to be there in real life. I don't see the cars reacting to a bump there.

Furthermore, I can wait on your update. Very much appreciated! Thank you!

i'm pretty sure i have done it, but i have to check my external HDD to be sure about it. I have done tons of tracks, so my brain can remember all of them :D
In fact no, it was another nkPro track i made. But if anyone put together a full-decent-complete version of this track, i will do it if anyone want my help on it

Bentley Continental GT Supersports 2017

Man do I love this thing and I hope you all will as well!
No words needed besides the feature list and just try it!

Features:
Fantastic physics by JakubP
Custom headlights, gauge lights and gearlever animation by Fazani
Body, carbon, wheels, interior and some misc ambient occlusion
Daytime running lights, turnsignals/hazards etc
Animated wipers, doors, hood and gearlever
30 skins, most are original Bentley paints and some custom ones with about 10+ custom colored interiors and details like different badge colors and dashboard patterns. (Check the "_template + customizing skins" folder in the car folder for options or just copy things from skins you like)
Almost everything paintable in CM
Odometer, navigation, working dashboard clock and some icons like lights, tcs, turnsignals, handbrake
CM generated LODS

Note: Car folder size is quite big because of all the custom skins, if you want to reduce folder size just delete skins you don't like.

Extra's:
Extra A = Left door
Extra C = Daytime running lights
Extra D = Hood animation

Known issues/ future updates: interior AO can be improved, objects need to be reduced for better optimization, some interior objects not ao mapped, lods can be improved. Extra's are mapped weird but for some reason it bugs out when I changed mapping.

Credits:
Model: FH4
Convert: Opperslang
Physics: JakubP
Wiper animations: DR_M5
Headlights, digitals and gearbox animation: Fazani
Sound: Kunos
Special thanks to Moulagazzz, Buja, Olegass and FM Discord for help and advice

Link:

View attachment 1077938
View attachment 1077939
View attachment 1077940
View attachment 1077941

Love to see this much dedication to road cars, especially the ones that don't appeal much to the average AC player. Well done!

is it only me or the ACF_portimao is REALLY bumpy. I had a run with the FH2021 there to test it but couldn't keep the car straight because of the bumps in the road

Anyone have a link for the last update to Axis's 930? Assettoland's link says it's for the Nov 17th version 3 in 1 pack but it's actually the Oct 14th 2 in 1 pack. I had the Nov one previously but lost my HDD, and I'm pretty sure there were some physics updates because the Oct one doesn't really feel like the same car.

Last edited:
I don't know if it is possible, but there is a big bump on top of T2. Is there anyway to smoothen it out a bit? As it doesn't seem to be there in real life. I don't see the cars reacting to a bump there.

Furthermore, I can wait on your update. Very much appreciated! Thank you!
That's why rF2 just received an updated version of Zandvoort. The original version was solid but S397 reworked the whole track (including corners, curbs & the track surface) and judging from videos I've seen so far the updated version seems to be much more accurate.
Especially T2 and T3 look much smoother in the new version, a big difference compared to the original release.

Old version:
new version:

Did we ever find out who originally converted the track from rF2 to AC last year?
I really hope that the same person will convert the updated version to AC as well since S397 didn't only update the visuals, but also the track surface & certain corners to make the actual track more accurate.

Last edited:
Terrain map adjustment and billboard skin (including new track logo/branding) for Prato.
I think only the norms/slider version has the 3D hills and terrain map, but the billboard skin should largely transfer to the other versions of the track (if DDS naming conventions are the same... I haven't checked).
The terrain map involved a lot of hit-and-miss attempts to get a better texture onto the closest hill, but has worked. The solution ended up being a basic copy/paste to replace one section, but trying to feather it in just led to more blurring so that was abandoned. It looks fine from the driver's perspective. As with all terrain maps, unless they're absolutely massive and incredibly detailed then definition will always be a compromise.
The second s/f gantry billboard still has z-fighting on it (it's always been there) so if somebody wants to fix that... fill your boots.

Screenshot_slang_continentalss_17_prato_cirquit_3-9-121-17-38-55.jpg
Screenshot_slang_continentalss_17_prato_cirquit_3-9-121-17-41-1.jpg

Screenshot_slang_continentalss_17_prato_cirquit_3-9-121-17-39-26.jpg
preview.png

Last edited:
That's why rF2 just received an updated version of Zandvoort. The original version was solid but S397 reworked the whole track (including corners, curbs & the track surface) and judging from videos I've seen so far the updated version seems to be much more accurate.
Especially T2 and T3 look much smoother in the new version, a big difference compared to the original release.

Old version:
new version:

Did we ever find out who originally converted the track from rF2 to AC last year?
I really hope that the same person will convert the updated version to AC as well since S397 didn't only update the visuals, but also the track surface & certain corners to make the actual track more accurate.

I know who did, but I don't think they'll put in the time to convert the new version sadly. Hopefully someone is willing to take this on as it indeed does look a lot more accurate, and hopefully it can be a bit better on performance too. I just checked and it's possible to convert this track, it isn't encrypted like some of the other rF2 tracks

Trying to do some miracles and add features to the config by @slider666 but there's some buildings that have missing faces (even with the fix via ext_config) so no miracle possibile for them

Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_prato_cirquit_3-8-121-19-38-52.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_prato_cirquit_3-8-121-19-38-59.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_prato_cirquit_3-8-121-19-39-8.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_prato_cirquit_3-8-121-19-39-10.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_prato_cirquit_3-8-121-19-39-12.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1993_sauber_prato_cirquit_3-8-121-19-39-15.jpg

Old version:
new version:

Holy ****, Didn't know they updated Zandvoort. This new version of RF2 is way more immersive to drive AND doesn't need so much changing when it comes to grandstands, etc. I pray to god someone is willing to convert this one to AC. Until than I guess I'll be hot lapping the **** out of RF2 Zandvoort 2021(As I live very close, couldn't go but am hyped as ****).

Prato NPK - mod feature updates

View attachment 1077856

Mod Features for Long & Short layouts:
  • new AI lanes (pit & fast)
  • multiple replay cams
  • track & ambient lighting
  • rain FX
  • VAO patch-file
  • background screen images

• CM/CSP required
  • original AI lane files included (backup)...
  • original ext_config file included (backup)...
View attachment 1077858

Credits to @RMi_wood for track-mod.
Mod update brought to you by @raceabit & @racealot.

RD-Link
It is suposed, after instaling the update, still having only 2 pits?
Checked and rechecked, all the update folders and files are in the right place.

Also instaled the Prato Cirquit update and everything is fine here.

Thank you.

I just released the track extension for zandvoort 2020

Extension is available here :

Track download is available on this thread

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back