- 202

- France
Spend almost all my nights this week on Zandvoort, so no time for other things but Monza is almost ready from last week.Wow, just wow. You deserve a big thanks for your work. How´s Monza going? I´ve sent you some PM in RD recently about, for trying out my alternative version. Nürburgring as next project please.(If you allow me to send you my request again here).
It will only need "small" changes (I hope) when I will be able to see the 2021 real life modifications...
No it works for 2.0 too. Actually I designed it for v2.0 but this track version link is much more difficult to findThanks for another great track mod. That link for the Zandvoort 2020 1.22 though. I have version 2.0. Was this mod done specifically for the 1.22 version?
Perhaps a settings or a version issue... The RF2 rip (v1.22 and v2.0) doesn't seem to overload my system.I really hope it doesn't murder my Ryzen 1600 CPU like the RF2 rip does. I tried it this morning and I think I spent at least half the time chugging along in slow-mo and a quarter of the time with a "CPU usage >99%" warning.![]()