Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Reply from Tommy :
Hi Jacques,

The 1.1 is correct, what's says my webshop. I forgot to change the version number in the UI files, that's why you see version 1.0. the 1.2 is for the WTCR 2019 not the 2018 you bought.

Regards,

Tommy
I have the WTCR 2019 it's v1.2 and v1.1 for the WTCR 2018

On her website :
Capture.JPG

You can flip the mirrors with extension while by adding this line for each messed up mirror, replacing number 0 with correct number for each mirror:

[REAL_MIRROR_0]
FLIP=1

Anyway I wonder how one does this without a config, I guess it requires texture remapping?

thanks to you, I did this but it doesn’t seem to work .... , Did I make a mistake ?

View attachment 1083525
try changing to: [REAL_MIRROR_0] - on your config you have [REAL_MIRROR_1]

1633016478740.png

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been previoulsy released, but since the Long Beach race is coming up this weekend, I'll just put this out there.

Long Beach Terra 21 version optimized by norms:

View attachment 1082422

-Improved road mesh by @jk0011
-Optimizations and additions by @norms, @slider666, @Fanapryde, @Masscot, @Jimlloyd, @LiquidSkyMan, and @Treigne
-Lights by @leBluem
-tree fix found by @macko68
-wall collision fix by @Mitch9

Couple of things I added:
-Rain and amateur Grass FX (added to loaded config)
-Reworked the ai (VRC and RSS Indy car, new LMP1 VRC prototypes, ASR 1991 mods, various GT3's tested at 100% strength and 80-100% aggression).
-Bumped up the grip over curbs via surfaces.ini
-Reworked VAO
-Background images

The track has been kicked around and worked on by many, so I have no idea if this is the most "up to date" version, and apologize if I screwed up any credits. The track does run reasonably well for me, compared to previous versions I have had, but there are still some issues (e.g. possible sticky walls).

If anyone wants to try and improve it, by all means do so, as it seems the track is no longer being worked on for various reasons. Please do not complain to me or any of the above for problems you find- maybe others in the community can come up with solutions.

Have fun, and look forward to any improvements the community may come up with.
Original post has been updated.

Thanks to @Mitch9 for wall collision.kn5 fix to help with sticky walls.

Here's the whole track with Mitch9's fix:

t21 Long Beach nrms 09-30-21

Here is the file if you do not wish to download the whole track again:

thanks to you, I did this but it doesn’t seem to work .... , Did I make a mistake ?

View attachment 1083525
Is your mod based on Alpine posted to Assettoland last weekend? Is so, these exact lines worked for me, (real mirrors 0 and 2, the main mirror 1 was OK):

[REAL_MIRROR_0]
FLIP=1

[REAL_MIRROR_2]
FLIP=1

But yes, it would be better to fix the model itself without a config.

BTW, no-one is anticipating that Alpine more than me! :D

Is your mod based on Alpine posted to Assettoland last weekend? Is so, these exact lines worked for me, (real mirrors 0 and 2, the main mirror 1 was OK):

[REAL_MIRROR_0]
FLIP=1

[REAL_MIRROR_2]
FLIP=1

But yes, it would be better to fix the model itself without a config.

BTW, no-one is anticipating that Alpine more than me! :D
yes it is on the one that I based myself (remains bigger thing of the original ...)

I tried your solution my it doesn’t work at home ..., You just have to hope that someone is the time to correct it ...

EDIT : PROBLEM SOLVED !

Last edited:
yes it is on the one that I based myself (remains bigger thing of the original ...)

I tried your solution my it doesn’t work at home ..., You just have to hope that someone is the time to correct it ...
I checked your video again and it seems that you're not using real mirrors app in CSP, those mirror extensions tricks won't work with traditional AC mirrors.

AFAIK the real mirrors config requires the "Real Mirrors" option to be enabled in the CSP settings:
realmirrors.jpg

Circuit de Chenevières
maybe an update for CSP "ext_config.ini" for this track ???
@CrisT86 what do you think about these graphics track ?

View attachment 1083537
I didn't tried it, but as per most of the RTB tracks, it looks like empty (no marshall, no sorround buildings, no track lights, empty boxes and so on) so a ext_config can be implemented only if missing main features like rain. Other stuff like lights, medical and fire services are not possibile unfortunately

2000 Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail - Team Take One #30

Good to see an almost complete grid :D Enjoy, hope you like it.

Dh_ac8JU0AEwRrM-min.jpg

Screenshot_porsche_993_gt2_rt_suzuka_30-8-121-19-43-9.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey guys!

Is any of you guys working on converting the new version of Zandvoort from rF2?

I saw the track had a huge update in rF2, it's effectively a new and much more detailed track. The current one is great (mainly thanks to the wonderful add-on by @Pyyer, which if possible I would like to make usable on the new version), but it has a lot of performance issues as well. There are 0 LODs, and it's basically the only track where I keep getting the 99% CPU warning currently.

In short I think a fresh convert for the base track would be the best way to go. If no-one is working on this I might attempt it myself, but my experience in this area is fairly limited. If anyone likes to help out ! DM me if interested, or if I can help out when someone is working on this already

(This is what I'm talking about: , they did a final update yesterday including new kerbs etc)

I've got a couple questions about skins:
How do you do the simmetry beetween the left side and the right side ?
And are there templates for the driver suit ? If so, where ?

Also, is there an option in CM to hide the messages that appear on top of the screen, like CPU usage over 99% ?

This is Monaco! No wonder all the celebrities of our time live there.
But in my opinion, for a better feeling, I would like to have a dirtier asphalt, and leave the rest as it is.
but it looks that clean because I'm alone, now there is traffic with AI, and they leave marks on the ground, adding other 'fake' is not necessary, the marks left by the cars are more realistic and react differently to changes in lighting and The rain.

Original post has been updated.

Thanks to @Mitch9 for wall collision.kn5 fix to help with sticky walls.

Here's the whole track with Mitch9's fix:

t21 Long Beach nrms 09-30-21

Here is the file if you do not wish to download the whole track again:
Thanks to all who worked on that mod! For those who love this track, (as I do) I present some new perspectives in replay mode.
Camtool for Long Beach Street Circuit

I have the WTCR 2019 it's v1.2 and v1.1 for the WTCR 2018

On her website :
View attachment 1083526
Just for curiosity, is the 2019 still have the AI problem of 2018?

I bought the 2018 when just released, but all version (v1.1 includeed) have a problem of competitivity of the AI (even i started from the back of the grid with the maximum level of AI) in 5-8 laps of race i were able to overtake everyone and win with almost 10-15 seconds of gap and no, i'm not Verstappen or Hamilton behind the wheel XD

Thanks to all who worked on that mod! For those who love this track, (as I do) I present some new perspectives in replay mode.
Camtool for Long Beach Street Circuit

Nice work. I uninstalled camtool quite a while back as I noticed it causing me frame rate issues, even when not in use. Maybe I was imagining it, not sure. If it was a real issue, has it been resolved? I would like to try it again sometime.

Nice work. I uninstalled camtool quite a while back as I noticed it causing me frame rate issues, even when not in use. Maybe I was imagining it, not sure. If it was a real issue, has it been resolved? I would like to try it again sometime.
Also: does it now work in VR? It never used to.

I just noticed that the display needs to be fixed for Legion's McLaren F1 GTR Longtail.
Some of the characters are floating in front of the screen--see capture.

Anyone want to fix it and add your updates to mine, below? @Masscot @GzeroD

Also, below are some files to add for animating the driver's shifting.

Screenshot_legion_mclaren_f1gtr_longtail_actk_patras_2021_30-8-121-17-45-22.jpg

Legion Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail download link

Legion's site

preview.jpg

Attachments

• legion_mclaren_f1gtr_longtail shift animation fix.zip
    90 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
In response to:

Would anyone happen to have a working link for this version of Toban with the barriers that function as expected?

Sorry for the delay in posting this. I 've had some serious real-world matters to deal with over recent days/weeks/months and haven't been active here for a little bit.

I am wanting to change the helmet model used for the RSS 1990 V12 to an ASR_9x helmet model, is it just as simple as making a config file?

I despise the Kunos 80s helmet model :s

some help would be appreciate
PFA

nm90.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back