Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,167 comments
Last edited:
Didn't your mother tell you to try something first before you hate it, all I've seen from you is knocking the creators work, without even mentioning personal experience. Seems like you have a vendetta against any paid content that you can't have access too for "free"..... 🤷🏻‍♂️
It seems that you have some kind of hallucinations, since you're seeing things that don't exist.

This is why this community is falling apart. Constantly knocking mods for no apparent reason.
No, it's just some folks need to try starting drama in this thread for no reason. I wouldn't take this for a sign that this community is falling apart.
EDIT: also, I wasn't knocking any mods, I was trying to suggest that its better to wait for official free tcr mod to release instead of buying the paid tcr mod now? You know, wait, and decide then if you wan't the paid one? And, yeah, maybe I worded it wrong and too harshly, but insinuating that I have some kind of agenda against mods... Ridiculous.

Last edited:
F1 2021 COTA GP Released

LINK : https://www.mediafire.com/file/kunt9np5d8rdoem/acu_cota_2021.zip/file

• F1 Layout only
  • Based on Reboot team rework previously released ( + extension file )
  • Based on F1 2020 Codemasters version ( buildings, sponsors objects, textures )
  • All news 2021 sponsors + news buildings, objects, stuffs and textures overall

ENJOY life and Formula One ;)

Screenshot_gp_2021_rb16b_acu_cota_2021_4-9-121-13-46-5.png
Screenshot_gp_2021_rb16b_acu_cota_2021_4-9-121-13-50-42.png
Screenshot_gp_2021_rb16b_acu_cota_2021_4-9-121-13-54-16.png
Screenshot_gp_2021_rb16b_acu_cota_2021_4-9-121-13-54-58.png

I’m probably going to sound rough, but why make another separate version of the track? Why not combine with the recent release from RT and get the best of both?
Now it turns out, if you want three layouts - use the RT release, if you want the authenticity of F1 2021 - use this release.
Such "variety" is tiresome.

I’m probably going to sound rough, but why make another separate version of the track? Why not combine with the recent release from RT and get the best of both?
Now it turns out, if you want three layouts - use the RT release, if you want the authenticity of F1 2021 - use this release.
Such "variety" is tiresome.
No problem i understand your point of view, i prefer a clean version, and its much easier to " mod and rework " when you haven't multiples files on folder... and i don't use alternatives layouts so this version its my " own clean " version :)

F1 2021 COTA GP Released

• F1 Layout only
  • Based on F1 2020 Codemasters version ( buildings, sponsors objects, textures )

View attachment 1084128View attachment 1084129View attachment 1084130View attachment 1084131
I really appreciate your work, but really why do I need multiple versions of the same track?
It's easier for the consumer to have one complete track and there will be more disk space!

This is why this community is falling apart. Constantly knocking mods for no apparent reason.
Is this society falling apart? Skip a couple of days and it will be hard for you to catch up with this society. If you miss a month, you will need to spend a "month" to read all the messages of a crumbling society!
You can envy in silence! ;)

I wonder what the possibility that some of the users that frequent this forum use multiple GT Planet accounts. I was always under the impression that most of the people that post here is in fact just one person with multiple GT Planet accounts using various VPN's.

Maybe I'm just looking into it too deeply or over-thinking. I just thought I'd add my piece. I've sat back for months watching this thread. A few people have laugh reacted at a few of my posts on here. Why? I have no idea why they'd find it funny. People are people though. Each to their own.

I really appreciate your work, but really why do I need multiple versions of the same track?
It's easier for the consumer to have one complete track and there will be more disk space!
Always the same here in this thread which makes me really wonder nowadays. Instead of being glad to have a guy here around which is giving his free-time and willing to improve a beloved track, and offers it for free for all of us, some people aren´t willing to accept a gift to our community. For myself, I now enjoy a more up-to-date COTA and don´t complain about. I just delete the previous ones even I don´t have the 2 other layouts around. So what? Who cares? But I think this is also a mirror of our society here in this thread. @marc_13000 @Pyyer and all the rest I don´t have mentioned here: thank you once more for your work and your willing to share it for free.

Last edited:
F1 2021 COTA GP Released

• F1 Layout only

View attachment 1084128View attachment 1084129View attachment 1084130View attachment 1084131
Amazing cota, would be great if someone could add Hayden hill 👍

Hi Mate.

Thanks for the reply and link to Porsche from the Legion, but even this doesn't work for me. Never mind. Have a nice day Mate.
Aaaa you mean that Setup invalid. Okey, in that moment, click Setup and go to Suspension Main section. Then raise the Wheel Rate LR and Wheel Rate RR until the Rear Height numbers at the right turns yellow. It's enough to be able to drive it.

F1 2021 COTA GP Released

• F1 Layout only

@marc_13000 Just a question, did you used my tv cams and renamed? Because they are... But without credit.

All my work is shared here for free, i don't pretend nothing, nor money, nor a thanks, but at least the credit where is already present in the file it should stay as it is when originally shared. Don't you think?

Btw, thanks for the track, much appreciated ;)

Always the same here in this thread which makes me really wonder nowadays. Instead of being glad to have a guy here around which is giving his free-time and willing to improve a beloved track, and offers it for free for all of us, some people aren´t willing to accept a gift to our community. For myself, I now enjoy a more up-to-date COTA and don´t complain about. I just delete the previous ones even I don´t have the 2 other layouts around. So what? Who cares? But I think this is also a mirror of our society here in this thread. @marc_13000 @Pyyer and all the rest I don´t have mentioned here: thank you once more for your work and your willing to share it for free.
Hear, hear. Add my thanks.

F1 2021 COTA GP Released

• F1 Layout only

Many thanks. Added bumpy bits like the MotoGP guys had to deal with this weekend? KIDDING! Please no :) :)

@marc_13000 Just a question, did you used my tv cams and renamed? Because they are... But without credit.

All my work is shared here for free, i don't pretend nothing, nor money, nor a thanks, but at least the credit where is already present in the file it should stay as it is when originally shared. Don't you think?

Btw, thanks for the track, much appreciated ;)
Agree CrisT86, my apologize, when i included and renamed your cams set, 2 days ago, i did not plan to rework my own cota version, i credit you for sure now ;) and when i release an update :)

Agree CrisT86, my apologize, when i included and renamed your cams set, 2 days ago, i did not plan to rework my own cota version, i credit you for sure now ;) and when i release an update :)
No problem man, as said, thanks for your precious work on this track, even there's already the other one available, have one fully updated for the F1, is a quality content ;)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back