Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,743 comments
Does anyone has this version of the 2020 Bentley? acc_bentley_continental_gt3_sprint version 0.60.

Link is in the video description. :)

Edit: Someone with a hint how to get rid of this flickering at the steering wheel? Noticed this not with every but with some cars.
has anyone got a grassfx config / extension for Nordschleife Faux Vintage by legion?
AFAIR I've just used the ks_nordschleife.ini and renamed it. Worked fine. :)

Last edited:
Try to reduce the "smog" setting to your taste. I have it now at 5% and very happy with it. It's on SOL config page 6. Oh and use 2D clouds please.
I use ilija's default but tweaked the clouds myself, you can change them totally with a few numbers.

AMS2 has some of the worst clouds , and rfactor 2 takes the crown.

And if someone can put it as a free link to share with others thank you
giphy.gif

Will you be so kind! Maybe you can flatten concrete slabs, they really have a big effect on fast cars. There are no such irregularities on the prototype of this track.
The problem is that they are right on the trajectory. Thanks!
The effect has less to do with speed than with the car's ground clearance. I just got the new EGT out of curiosity. It has 15mm ground clearance as standard. The concrete slabs are apparently higher. This causes the car to get stuck in places. I jacked the Porsche up to 40mm. Then it goes a little better. But it's not the real solution. It would probably be really better @__EASY__ would make the concrete slabs flat.

Last edited:
Did anybody buy the new URD Darche EGT?
Could you give me any help about it.
Is it worth to buy it?
If you are into GTE, this is one of the best out there - I'd say qualitywise the Darche beats what free versions I have driven. Modeling and - most important in RSRs - sound is spot on, you get both exhaust versions and real skins are already being released. Physics and FFB feel pretty good, URD have made a step forwards from the Aston and the M8 IMHO, both with the C8.R and the RSR.

Did anybody buy the new URD Darche EGT?
Could you give me any help about it.
Is it worth to buy it?
Yes I purchased it, well worth the 4 Euros I paid. Set it up dumb so anyone can drive it..... Or as I have, set it up like a Porsche so it drives like a Porsche.

Sorry no free links. The likes of URD, RSS Et al need our support...... Good mods are few & far between..... URD's Michigan EGT is pretty good as well.

By the way, I have no affiliation to any mod design studio.

Well my friend. Last time I released a car with a few simple liveries and one 4K detailed remade livery, the world disintegrated. So this time, I am making sure I have it well sewn up.
Like drivers only used the 4K remade one the most or because it wasn't optimized?

From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creator and FB group if you can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Erik Wispelwey Assetto Corsa Tuned Mods & 4k Photos

The Skyline JGTC edit is done. As far as I can find the original is by Malagoli Garage and quite old (2014-2015).
As usual (for me) it isn't stock or original anymore. It is in fact still a race car but with a few changes that will, in some countries at least, make it street legal(ish).
Default the TC is set on non-intrusive which makes it challenging when pushed hard.
Note - Some visual things I did are not really high quality but acceptable to me.

Updated Link
Updated to v1.1: I've made some changes in certain visual parts I wasn't really happy with after all.

Oh shoot, I forgot to add the sunglassed driver (again).

https://www.mediafire.com/.../driver_sunglasses.zip/file

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbi...VvjE8l0vdLVMktUzp7ha8MvLzNP5Aw&[B]tn[/B]=EH-R

May be an image of car

For those asking to share free links to paid mods, whether serious, or joking, read the forum rules. GTPlanet, RaceDepartment, and other legitimate sites do not want to deal with copyright claims, and sharing paid mods on a forum puts them at risk, and it could result in a forum being shut down.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wraith car -- the movie was horrible, but the car could be a fun mod.

Last edited:
For those asking to share free links to paid mods, whether serious, or joking, read the forum rules. GTPlanet, RaceDepartment, and other legitimate sites do not want to deal with copyright claims, and sharing paid mods on a forum puts them at risk, and it could result in a forum being shut down.
It does not matter how much work a mod has... sharing a "paid" mod of ripped content violates nobodys IP nor subect to copyright claims. Only original models/art are protected (depending on the laws of possessor, violator and creator).

now let me get back to eating my delicious cake, thnx

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back