Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,199 comments
Oh Guys, it's easy! it all exports at the correct scale and everything.

Here's about 20% of El Capitan in Assetto Corsa. Added a normal map to the asphalt and that's it. Obviously some changes are needed like the trees etc... but it shows just how good Gran Turismo looked back in the day.

Here's a download link so you can try it yourselves in game.

Here's a video of it.

Here's some photos of it.

I guess the next step is to document the process so other can have a go at it?

If anybody is interested in picking a track and having a go at the conversion let me know, with a few people it'd only take a few weeks to get all of the GT originals in AC.

Exciting!!!

View attachment 1001142 View attachment 1001144 View attachment 1001145 View attachment 1001146 View attachment 1001148 View attachment 1001149 View attachment 1001150 View attachment 1001151 View attachment 1001152 View attachment 1001153

Hey Nukedrop, Did you ever document the process for this? I can think of a few GT series tracks I would like to have a go at. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Hello delpinsky,

sadly the link to the maki123 marrakesh circuit is broken. Would you pleas be so kind to post a new link.
Thanx in advance

Daniel
Hi Daniel, I'm sorry but I need to check my backup external hard disk once I got the new power connector (a couple of days).
In the meanwhile I found a couple of links for the track:

West is West though....the backstretch of Sebring is facing due West......

Sun is supposed to be in your eyes, not behind you...
I must have been looking thru the wrong end of the telescope. No, seriously, if you're looking down the pit straight (that is, with traffic coming at you) in the month of March at the traffic exiting Sunset Bend the setting sun should be blinding you.

I'm using acu_yasmarina and a great extension made by Pyyer.
I noticed something odd while driving this circuit.
As you can see in the two attached photos, the lights of the marked buildings flicker according to the distance.
Everything is perfect except for the flickering of this building's lights.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem??

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_acu_yasmarina_20-11-121-12-3-45.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_acu_yasmarina_20-11-121-12-3-45.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_acu_yasmarina_20-11-121-12-3-48.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_mclaren_p1_acu_yasmarina_20-11-121-12-3-48.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 35
I must have been looking thru the wrong end of the telescope. No, seriously, if you're looking down the pit straight (that is, with traffic coming at you) in the month of March at the traffic exiting Sunset Bend the setting sun should be blinding you.
The Reboot track now is 180 off of what it should be. If you set your time to sunset facing the pit exit you'll see the sun in your eyes, which is not where it should be...

The Reboot track now is 180 off of what it should be. If you set your time to sunset facing the pit exit you'll see the sun in your eyes, which is not where it should be...
@Jimlloyd has posted the temporary fix and pledged an update for tomorrow.
quick fix for now..track will be updated tomorrow
For clarity: jump in the data folder for each layout, edit the lighting.ini file to 45 for sun pitch angle and -180 for sun heading angle.

Last edited:
well you should tell me who has legal rights , because even copying 100 % of the design of a car and selling it by changing the logo is border line too !
and let me remember that i am part of the few modder who has scratch made cars for free as well ...

At the moment every modding group has patreon ,it is what it is ,
When somebody is sharing a picture of a RTM mod which is 5 min converts without any uv map work , then no problem for it !

Anyway i am gonna stay away from here from now on so !
First of all thanks for scratch making car mods for free, yet this Isn't the airport, you don't have to announce your departure.

Many people host their stuff on RD, sharemods, their own website too.

quick fix for now..track will be updated tomorrow

Some confusion now…
how is the track orientation after using Jim’s quick fix (top quote) ?

I don't intend to stir the pot but, Tommy78 or Deplinksy for the Golf GTI TCR?
If you are looking for this single car u can go with Tommys Golf.
People says the physics are bit better, however with my simple t300rs wheel i don’t feel big differente.

But if you want race against AI and use whole pack stick with delpinsky.

The AI is more competetive and the cars has all unique sounds while Tommys all the same Engine sound

Hi Daniel, I'm sorry but I need to check my backup external hard disk once I got the new power connector (a couple of days).
In the meanwhile I found a couple of links for the track:
Thanx a lot for the links :-) I wish you a happy christmas
Daniel

Velo's Mods has just released this rather lovely machine, courtesy of Velo and my good self. It is very carefully researched to be as accurate graphically and physics-wise as we could make it. Skins represent all the official Maserati team entries in the Sports Car Championship of 1957. It makes a nice companion to our Ferrari 315S and 335S. Bug reports welcome. You need driver_57B and driver_1955 (the latter available on Race Department and the former in the drivers' pack on the Aston DB4GT download page on Velo's site).

__custom_showroom_1639950164.png
__custom_showroom_1639950068.png
590FD15E-3470-4018-8D2E-D44625A2BDE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Velo's Mods has just released this rather lovely machine, courtesy of Velo and my good self. It is very carefully researched to be as accurate graphically and physics-wise as we could make it. Skins represent all the official Maserati team entries in the Sports Car Championship of 1957. It makes a nice companion to our Ferrari 315S and 335S. Bug reports welcome. You need driver_57B and driver_1955 (the latter available on Race Department and the former in the drivers' pack on the Aston DB4GT download page on Velo's site).

View attachment 1100603View attachment 1100604 View attachment 1100606
I was sneaking a couple times a day Velo's site waiting for this release, since I saw the picture of it, in the main page.
Thank you.

Here's a little something that may or may not be of interest to one or two of you.

View attachment 1100010

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7qdzbbff2npwwie/rt_sebring.7z/file

dont sleep on this one folks.....its a belter

1.0 actually totally new version, ls as well

!!! Released: AC Legends GTC60's version 1.1 !!!

Download: AC Legends GTC60's pack version 1.1 Full Install
Everybody @ RebootTeam and Bazza&Team, you guys rock! Thanks so much!!

After trying a few cars at RT Sebring, all I have to say is that I had no problems with the 'killer' bumps. Some care tho on some sections.

What I mean is that they are pronounced, but most of the time I can floor the throttle, without losing the car as many complained.

Great work on this Sebring version. I know is a conversion, nevertheless it is amazing and it didn't born by itself.

Hello friends After a long time, I managed to solve some problems of this nostalgic track, it still needs some things, but, it's much more playable now.

CORRECTIONS

* FIXED PATH LINES IN REVERSE LAYOUTS.
* ADDED IA HINTS AND PIT LINE
* ADDING RAINFX, GRAINFX
* CORRECTION OF TRACK MAPS Unfortunately, the Apricot Hill layout does not start, giving RACE.INI error, which I couldn't solve.

TO USE THE APRICOT HILL LAYOUT, USE THE STANDARD FORMAT, BECAUSE ONLY THE APRICOT HILL LAYOUT FROM ERROR RACE.INI

If anyone knows how to fix Collider.kn5 for this track, please post on Forum.

Credits to Tyrone for the Mod, if anyone has how to inform him, because I couldn't contact.

Hugs from Brazil

APRICOT HILL 9 LAYOUTS

Last edited:
shi
Magnificent Park v1.2 (link updated 2)
Converted from rFactor and rFactor2.

View attachment 1099564
Fictional track in France.

• 32 pit/start
  • CSP required
  • AI, cam
  • 3 layout

Credits & Thanks;
・ @HarySeb , the author of the rFactor version and and Thank you for gave me permission
・ @Nibiru , conversion to rFactor2
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@RMi_wood , Cooperation
・ @Viola_seven , AI

This track consists of an rFactor1 version and an rFactor2 version.
The base International/National layout was converted from the rFactor1 version.
Converted and combined parts of the Enduro layout from the rFactor2 version.
The reason I didn't convert everything from the rFactor2 version is because the wall billboards on the walls were omitted.

Enjoy.
-------------------
v1.1 changelog;

-Fixed shaders for windows and fence. Thanks to report by @Masscot .
-Fixed pit surfaces. Thanks to report by @ApexVGear .
-Added ai_hints.ini. Thanks to report by @mrtomcat66 .
-Fixed semaphore.ini.
-I deleted the old Balloon and replaced it with a new one.
-Fixed the mapping of the Michelin Bridge . Also changed the texture to the one created by @Masscot . Thanks.
-Changed the preview of the enduro and international layout.
-Fixed the mapping of some billboards.
-Fixed cone normals.
-I also added groove to the enduro layout section. Thanks for the suggestion by @KevinK2 and @Masscot .

v1.2 changelog;
-Fixed the mapping of some billboards. Thanks to report by @Masscot .
-I replaced the back of the billboard with a different texture.
-Corrected the mapping of Treewall.
Magnificent Park has been updated to v1.2.
Please check the changelog I added to the original post for details.
Screenshot_ks_toyota_supra_mkiv_magnificent-park_20-11-121-23-55-16.jpg

I wrote earlier that the road surface of the Sebring track is the best I have experienced. Now, I want to add something.
I have tested several cars on this track and I have not experienced any problems due to the bumps that some here are talking about.
The most important thing I want to say is try GUERILLA Brabham BT63 GT2 on this track. From this combination, you will have new sensations that you have not experienced for a long time.
Thanks to the authors for these masterpieces and pleasure!

Same here - no problems with the bumps, as long as you're expecting them.
Late to the party - I missed the release of RT_Sebring because I was re-watching the old ALMS race from Sebring back in 2012. That's an awsome year to watch if you're interested - it's free on Youtube.

I'd like to ask the Reboot team to please consider releasing a 60-pit version of their track. This track used to routinely host races with huge numbers (2012 has 63!) of entrants, and dealing with the traffic, as well as the bumps is a huge part of the Sebring experience. Please don't take this comment as criticism, the track is gorgeous as is, but for those of us who can run huge grids, we'd really appreciate having traffic jams too!

Horses for courses, or horses for bumps.
Some hi-revs spin more than Mazespin. Crash's 911 gt3 comes to mind, an exciting challenge.
Some others are like mini-sherman tanks. Not a problem in the world.
As mentioned, setup helps.

Last edited:
Hello friends After a long time, I managed to solve some problems of this nostalgic track, it still needs some things, but, it's much more playable now.

CORRECTIONS

* FIXED PATH LINES IN REVERSE LAYOUTS.
* ADDED IA HINTS AND PIT LINE
* ADDING RAINFX, GRAINFX
* CORRECTION OF TRACK MAPS Unfortunately, the Apricot Hill layout does not start, giving RACE.INI error, which I couldn't solve.

TO USE THE APRICOT HILL LAYOUT, USE THE STANDARD FORMAT, BECAUSE ONLY THE APRICOT HILL LAYOUT FROM ERROR RACE.INI

If anyone knows how to fix Collider.kn5 for this track, please post on Forum.

Credits to Tyrone for the Mod, if anyone has how to inform him, because I couldn't contact.

Hugs from Brazil

APRICOT HILL 9 LAYOUTS

Copy the link again and change it from Restricted to Anyone with link.

1640018660731.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back