Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,719 comments
I did the V8 F2004 test mule that was used for the 2006 engine regulation.
It use the F138 sound but non kn5 is included,
Can I upload it there?

Same I did the Badoer and Gene test driver helmets, non tobacco, I plane to do the Reuteman test aswell

Any interest?
__custom_showroom_1640071791.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe somebody can help? Thanks

@__EASY__ could you ask Ilja for a small request please? You know that we have these information or track description along also with the car´s description available in CM (oh yes I love snipping in Win10):

car:

View attachment 1100524

tracks:

View attachment 1100525

Why not putting these infos into the loading screen? So could you please ask if he could implement an option a. to move the content into upper left corner (to gain more space for the description) and b. if he could also implement the car´s description into that screen instead of the "old" Kunos info like tyresV10 etc? I think every car now has tyres v10...

View attachment 1100523

I think that´s not a big deal. Many thanks.
@__EASY__ have you got a reply from Ilja if he could work on that please?

I strongly DISAGREE. I always use RHM to stabilize the horizon and there is absolutely no problem with the bumps on Sebring.
it can only mean that either you have RHM not installed properly or/and your setup is wrong.
what version rhm are you using?

It was a joke and aimed at people that used to comment that "you can't call yourself a true sim racer because you use a controller" I used one for years and have no problem at all with people who use controllers
Funnily enough, despite being a long time wheel user, i use a controller on MSFS so in that community i guess I get looked down apon a bit by people with the full plane flight controls.

Anyway since i've been relaxing using a controller for that i started firing up some racing gams with it that i never play.
PCars2 on controller is good, I find i'm not getting annoyed at bad FFB and just enjoy the graphics.
DIRT 4 and 2.0 are great on controller as they are more arcadey ones but look stunning.
Wreckfest is just fun so controller suits it.

I used to only have a controller years ago.
I'll admit its nice to just relax and enjoy the surroundings and graphics without having to manuver into a seat and use my feet and arms so much.

So yes i am a controller user as well, at times.

Last edited:
Dont know if this is any good but Geroda released his Supra :

!!CHRISTMAS RELEASE!!

2019 Toyota Supra GR (3.0 Turbo) V1.21 HQ mod

Today I was able to finish what is the gift for the whole community, the passionate and enthusiastic community.

She is beautiful, powerful and has an important name for most of us car enthusiasts, and I wanted to pay homage to the Supra in the best possible way.

Merry Christmas and be happy and have fun at Christmas and during the holidays with her too.

GeroDa74

PSW = WiskiDrinkGR19

Can anyone please add collision to the walls in this track?

Thanks in advance!

This post reminded me of ACF - F1 Total Circuit. It has been on v0.01 for a long time and I thought it needed to be updated, so I started working on it. This is v0.1, and there are no plans for future updates.

F1 Total Circuit v0.1
CSP required

v0.1 changelog;
-Made the wall work.
-Increased the number of pit/starts to 32.
-Fixed normals for many objects.
-Fixed meshes for many objects.
-Updated shaders.
-Created physical surfaces.
-Updated surfaces.ini.
-Created ext_config.
-Added semaphore.ini.
-Created F1 style skin.
-Added VAO-Patch.
-Changed to AI created by @Viola_seven .
-Added drs_zone.ini.
-Updated groove.ini.
-Created an additional replay camera.
-Updated preview. (The old one is still in the ui folder)
-Updated the UI.
-Changed the texture of grass and sand.
-Fixed the mapping of some objects.
-Advice on ext_config by @RMi_wood .
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2018_acf_f1_total_circuit_9-11-121-20-52-15.jpg

Enjoy.

Updated situation.

Weird how it worked fine yesterday (ermm a few hours earlier), but it give me the same error now.
Tested with Kunos and mods tracks. Speaking of the 'driver_no_HANS' file.

As for the 'driver' file for other two cars (with the same driver file), it didn't work with the new 'driver' file.

Odd. 🥴

Found this track mod on RD it yesterday but forgot to share it and is an interesting one too.
A still in beta track mod of Special Stage Route 5 by CaptainLykaios:

1639980941834.png

shi
This post reminded me of ACF - F1 Total Circuit. It has been on v0.01 for a long time and I thought it needed to be updated, so I started working on it. This is v0.1, and there are no plans for future updates.

F1 Total Circuit v0.1
CSP required

v0.1 changelog;
-Made the wall work.
-Increased the number of pit/starts to 32.
-Fixed normals for many objects.
-Fixed meshes for many objects.
-Updated shaders.
-Created physical surfaces.
-Updated surfaces.ini.
-Created ext_config.
-Added semaphore.ini.
-Created F1 style skin.
-Added VAO-Patch.
-Changed to AI created by @Viola_seven .
-Added drs_zone.ini.
-Updated groove.ini.
-Created an additional replay camera.
-Updated preview. (The old one is still in the ui folder)
-Updated the UI.
-Changed the texture of grass and sand.
-Fixed the mapping of some objects.
-Advice on ext_config by @RMi_wood .
View attachment 1100897
Enjoy.
Thanks!
That has helped me a lot.

what version rhm are you using?
1_0_2
Can't remember atm, but 1.04 gave some issues when I tried it and I never changed it afterwards.

Don't forget: Settings - Content Manager - DRIVE: check the RHM integration box.
Also important: Settings -Assetto Corsa - VIEW & UI: UNCHECK Lock onboard camera to horizon.

Hi guys sorry for the question but someone here some time ago published a list of all the tracks for AC, I had saved the link but due to formatting my pc I lost it, who can give me a hand to recover it?
Thank you for your kindness.

Hi guys,
Anyone have a live link to this car?
the link that appears on youtube is down. In Race Department there are only skins.
Thanks!!

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi guys sorry for the question but someone here some time ago published a list of all the tracks for AC, I had saved the link but due to formatting my pc I lost it, who can give me a hand to recover it?
Thank you for your kindness.
That would be @Breathe The link to the always updated sheet is in his sig.

My 32-bit KS launcher starts ok but freezes at "Loading Car Metadata 100%." Of course, I can load from Ilja's launcher, but I like the laptime 'spreadsheet' in AC's launcher. Any suggestions?

My 32-bit KS launcher starts ok but freezes at "Loading Car Metadata 100%." Of course, I can load from Ilja's launcher, but I like the laptime 'spreadsheet' in AC's launcher. Any suggestions?
I'm no expert but could it be you reached the max mods for KS launcher ?
I heard of this issue before, but can't remember what max car count is allowed.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain why this is and how to fix it?

Sharp shadows (red) follow the car about 1m in front, while very blur (blue) display for everything else
View attachment 1100668
it's super annoying (clip planes seem to not affect this)
It's super annoying when using the bonnet camera, the best compromise I found is to change 'Distances for interior'/'Distances for exterior' in the smart shadows tab of CSP settings. I have interior set as 25, 55, 400 and exterior set at 20, 80, 400. This seems to mostly eliminate the very obvious change from hi-res to lower res and at least in my game makes all the shadows similar, if not particularly detailed. See attached pic (btw Korea International is a really good track to test this on the straight after the first corner early AM):

1640099480055.png

Hardly a priority!
Has anybody mentioned this should be a priority? Who are you to quote my message and leave such a bs here? Jesus I dared to ask a simple request to a member @__EASY__ since Mr. CSP himself does not respond to any emails, conversations and letters at all (no matter which topic you ask for an answer), despite I pay him every month a patreon bill.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back