Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,719 comments
Any of his extensions that have textures in zip files. Mexico is a good ones. You will see huge black spots in place of the textures. Another is johnr777 extension of spa.

These do not show an error message but leave out the textures that were found in the zip.
Unfortunately, I cannot confirm this. 🤷‍♂️ We had already talked about it a few posts ahead. It could also be due to a certain CSP setting. But that is also just a guess. Maybe you'll be lucky and a fix will be released soon.

Screen Shot 12-30-21 at 12.04 PM (2).PNG

Hi guys!

I have this 3D, in .FBX of the new 2022 Formula 4 car for the production of a Mod, at first private and I would like to know if there is any producer around here in this community (since I am new here) that can help me in the construction of this MOD, I even consulted some people already here within the GTP but they don't know how to help me, so I ask for help from whoever can here and know that I'm willing to pay for the creation of this MOD. I would like to thank and look forward to the return of any producer, or at least someone to indicate the work of one.

Unfortunately, I cannot confirm this. 🤷‍♂️ We had already talked about it a few posts ahead. It could also be due to a certain CSP setting. But that is also just a guess. Maybe you'll be lucky and a fix will be released soon.
it is not a setting. you can remove all the textures from the zip and place them in the extension folder then rewrite the config and it works fine. the folder becomes an absolute mess doing this though. what version of csp are you using to not be having issues?

it is not a setting. you can remove all the textures from the zip and place them in the extension folder then rewrite the config and it works fine. the folder becomes an absolute mess doing this though. what version of csp are you using to not be having issues?
I use 1.77 prev 1. Otherwise I would not have been surprised.

And if you put the textures in a "texture" folder inside the "extension" folder? Then it would look a little cleaner.

Last edited:
Of course he can deactivate it or the whole ExtraFX-Section but TAA is one of the key features. Better revert to 1.76 and wait for a fix in my opinion.
This unfortunately is present since it has been introduced and not only since 1.76

It's not perfect, cos apparently that's above my pay-grade, and I have taken some liberties.
But there's a first time for everything, right?
So here you go, @Twisteddrift ... And of course, anyone else who enjoys oldey-timey stuff like this.
A skin for the AssettoMods ATCC Group A Nissan R32 GTR, representing the 1993 James Hardie Bathurst 12 Hour entry, driven by Keith Carling, Bill Gillespie and Graeme Neilsen, and owned by Falken Tyres/OHTSU Tyres.
2K and 4K versions in the archive.
Enjoy.

falken_atcc_nissan_r32_grpa.png

:: Mega DOWNLOAD ::

Hi. Can you add context to this pic? Which track is this? Link please?
The track is the fantasy track Camino Viejo De Montserrat from Forza 4. It hasn't been released for Assetto Corsa yet, but I expect soon.

@RMi_wood, @Masscot, and a few others are still working on it. I think they like to tease those of use who are waiting for the track by sneaking it into posts, showing a car that just happens to be on that track. :) Be patient. It's a really good fantasy track, and if they release all the layouts, it'll keep everyone busy for a while.

This is captured from Forza 4. I'm sure the version they'll release for AC will be even better. I can almost see myself experiencing it in VR!

Last edited:
The Jaguar E-Types of the AC Legends GTC mod (both LM and LW) have no idle sound, and also sound oddly quiet when driving as well. Kinda off-putting to drive them.

The track is the fantasy track Camino Viejo De Montserrat from Forza 4. It hasn't been released for Assetto Corsa yet, but I expect soon.

@RMi_wood, @Masscot, and a few others are still working on it. I think they like to tease those of use who are waiting for the track by sneaking it into posts, showing a car that just happens to be on that track. :) Be patient. It's a really good fantasy track, and if they release all the layouts, it'll keep everyone busy for a while.

This is captured from Forza 4. I'm sure the version they'll release for AC will be even better. I can't wait to drive it in VR.

Thanks for the reply man much appreciated. Looks awesome and very exciting :)

On another note, let me ask you guys this...

Some guy named Rambokim posted a camtool replay for Dragon Trail for AC here , I asked him, if he can post a link to the track itself but no reply so far. Obviously the track exists so it's out there somewhere. But a google search for AC Dragon Trail yields 0 results! Can you tell me what the story is with this Dragon Trail conversion for AC and where I can grab it? Or has simply not been released yet?

Thanks for the reply man much appreciated. Looks awesome and very exciting :)

On another note, let me ask you guys this...

Some guy named Rambokim posted a camtool replay for Dragon Trail for AC here , I asked him, if he can post a link to the track itself but no reply so far. Obviously the track exists so it's out there somewhere. But a google search for AC Dragon Trail yields 0 results! Can you tell me what the story is with this Dragon Trail conversion for AC and where I can grab it? Or has simply not been released yet?
Hi!

Does anyone have updated rainFX and skins for Bathurst please?
I'm currently going through the texture files and adding some contrast and saturation to most of the files because they always looked washed out on my computer, especially the vegetation. Probably the ppfilter I use or my monitor or a combination of both, but so far it has helped. No RainFX though because I don't know how to do that.

Thank you very much, my eyes stare independently at things chameleon-style and yet I missed this one.
Probably caused by the overload of TA skins.

Anyway Fewrrahwree is not much better than Jagwire.
I missed it too (thank you @samdale12 ), I'm sure it had to be checked by the modders and then it got approved, but at that point it gets uploaded in the middle of a lot of other mods already displayed for some time, and so it's easy to miss it. It's happened before, not the best way from RD to deal with it.

I think the "smearing" around the wheels etc is the result of TAA. Disable it in extraFX and check again.
Thanks Fall Guy. I have already tried that - and though turning off TAA reduces the issue, it doesn't fix the smearing entirely for me. It also makes everything else look totally rubbish!

This is exactly the sort of thing I'd really like to see Ilja sort out before working on a new FX module that makes coffee for you while you listen to the in-car entertainment and stare at a satnav screen. 😣 It's such a commonly reported problem and how many builds back was this buggy TAA introduced? Many many many.

It will be fixed in the next version that will be released soon according to ilja
Can you please ask Ilja to also investigate why a variety of tracks suddenly don't allow a range of cars to produce any audio while he's at it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
In fear of making a complete idiot of myself again, I haven't been able to find Assettoland again since it was discovered to back online. Anyone know what's going on.

In fear of making a complete idiot of myself again, I haven't been able to find Assettoland again since it was discovered to back online. Anyone know what's going on.
New link few posts above.

Sooooo, there's no 996 SCCA skin for Darche 96 around... :guilty:
Or am I just thinking at the wrong car, confused by 6 million types of racing Porsches?

Last edited:
Colin McRae Rally v1.0

View attachment 1101480View attachment 1101481View attachment 1101482

Enjoy this nostalgic holiday "stocking stuffer" featuring 4 complete layouts from the Steam reissue of Colin McRae Dirt game by Codemasters. Original look and feel will transport you back to another time as you traverse these legendary tarmac layouts!

Happy Season!

included:
  • Monte Cinto Rally
  • Ajaccio Rally
  • Corsica Rally Stage 1
  • Corsica Rally Stage 2

features:
  • 4 independent Point-to-Point tarmac layouts
  • 2 pit/grid for head-to-head racing
  • original style, vibes and graphics

credit:
  • original modeling by @Codemasters
  • conversion by @RMi_wood
  • camera, trees replacement, VAO, errata by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD ::
For those who like close ups, I've made a preset for this awesome track by RMi
Camtool for Colin McRae Rally - Monte Cinto Rally Layout

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back