Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,750 comments
So, we still don't have the Le Mans Bugatti circuit without the Dunlop chicane for the 1967 F1 season right? I've searched and searched and only found the modern version...

I received this recommendation in my e-mail and thought to recoomend it for you, guys. Really nice and fun track, imho.
An update to 0.92 for Marshland Farms by Christoph1954: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/marshland-tracks-farms-layout.48603/

I didn't know it, so please forgive me if this one was already posted here.

Screenshot_glas_exorod_marshland-farms___Sol_Extra (Glare)_8-2-122-21-47-8.png

Screenshot_glas_exorod_marshland-farms___Sol_Extra (Glare)_8-2-122-21-47-31.png

Screenshot_glas_exorod_marshland-farms___Sol_Extra (Glare)_8-2-122-21-52-39.png

Screenshot_glas_exorod_marshland-farms___Sol_Extra (Glare)_8-2-122-21-56-21.png

Screenshot_glas_exorod_marshland-farms___Sol_Extra (Glare)_8-2-122-22-2-44.png

Screenshot_glas_exorod_marshland-farms___Sol_Extra (Glare)_8-2-122-22-3-43.png

Quote from the RD post by Christoph1954:

The FARM track:

Type: circuit
Length: 8,5km
Width: 10m
Pit boxes: 32
Direction: clockwise

The existing CLUB layout as part of this track remains unchanged – only the “curbs” are removed so you can cut into the ditches (a little bit) if you dare but the dirt is slippery and not much time there to find.

Don´t try to cut through the land – it is barraged with weed and some fences.
The ditches are about 40cm deep so you can get out (real life is about 2m with water )

The physics are the same as in the CLUB layout, while the road itself has some more “waves” in it.
It has a normal and reverse direction.

Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
I've made a tutorial about how to activate car light cast, it is in brazilian portuguese but if you use Google translator in the page you can follow it (hopefully). I used a post published here some time ago as a reference - I'm sure it'll help others the way it helped me!

https://zpeed.com.br/artigos/tutoriais/dicas-rapidas/64-farois-ligam-mas-nao-iluminam

1646831326066.png

Thank you for all the help, information and mods that you guys provide here!

shi
Circuit Chambley v1.0

Circuit Chambley conversion from GTR2. I converted it upon request.
The Chambley circuit is a French racing circuit located in the immediate vicinity of the village of Chambley-Bussières, in Meurthe-et-Moselle.
View attachment 1121606
View attachment 1121607
-CSP required
-24 pit/start
-2 layout
-2022 skin (kerb)
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
GTR2 Original Track by Sissou
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI, cam, RainFX by @KevinK2
logo.png, sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @slider666 , @Fanapryde , @KevinK2

Enjoy.
wow!! incredible this circuit is about 50 km from my home and I had the opportunity to drive on it with a Nissan GTR and soon with an Alpine A110. For the short circuit, in the turn that makes the junction, the texture and the edges of the tracks could be like the rest of the circuit but otherwise very good work, it brings back memories 🤗👍

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    445.6 KB · Views: 16
Is there a common issue with "Shaking Exhaust" feature of csp messing up some car models?

Two Kunos cars (911 Carrera RSR and Lambo Countach) I have recently driven have missing exhausts and other parts which I narrowed down to the "shaking exhaust" section of their config files. Deleting that part of the config files cleared the issue.

edit: Problem was I did not have Car Instruments enabled in CSP settings. It also solved the issue of missing car lights on a couple of mod cars.

Last edited:
I've made a tutorial about how to activate car light cast, it is in brazilian portuguese but if you use Google translator in the page you can follow it (hopefully). I used a post published here some time ago as a reference - I'm sure it'll help others the way it helped me!

https://zpeed.com.br/artigos/tutoriais/dicas-rapidas/64-farois-ligam-mas-nao-iluminam

View attachment 1121635

Thank you for all the help, information and mods that you guys provide here!

Very nice guide, and other articles too. Is there a specific setting in CSP to enable the light "rays"? My lights seem very clear and I dont have the light streaks like in your photos.

If someone gets a few moments, could they give this Bremgarten ext_config a quick test. I added fall and winter colors and i'm interested in hearing if the fall colored trees need to be more or less vibrant and if I missed anything for winter. I also added rainFX so you can test that as well, but I think they are ok. There is also two simple GrassFX entries at the bottom but they are both inactive. If you want to use one of them, you need to set ACTIVE = 0 to ACTIVE = 1. The only difference between the two is what materials get grass on them.

Make sure to enable the Trees skin or you will get colored trunks in the fall. Thanks for any feedback...

Bremgarten Test

Last edited:
Hello all, hope you're doing good. Testing 2 mods I've downloaded recently.

Thanks racealot for releasing the update on Rudskogen, such a great track to drive. It's a blast.

Also this M5 F10 mod is very very good! And of course the Skoda Octavia Combi VRS is awesome because well, we always need more wagons. Javier did a great job on it but unfortunately the mod was leaked from his patreon so he decided to release it as it is.

Enjoy! (authors download links in description)

Any fix?
The mirrors are bug..
Skoda Combi

Very nice guide, and other articles too. Is there a specific setting in CSP to enable the light "rays"? My lights seem very clear and I dont have the light streaks like in your photos.
Thanks! I don't know if there is something about the light rays in particular, but I guess that what matters in this case is the PPFilter. Try _default or _SOL, they are the ones that I usually use (and reset SOL to its default, too - at least once after any update).

Hi, does someone know how or can anyone change the car physics on the ACFL 2019 F1?
I don't know how to do it, I just managed to destroy the cameras in my try.
I am loosing the rear on the exit of some corners and in fast direction changes (left/right) and it just happens with this mod...
And I hope you can help me here...

Is there a common issue with "Shaking Exhaust" feature of csp messing up some car models?

Two Kunos cars (911 Carrera RSR and Lambo Countach) I have recently driven have missing exhausts and other parts which I narrowed down to the "shaking exhaust" section of their config files. Deleting that part of the config files cleared the issue.

edit: Problem was I did not have Car Instruments enabled in CSP settings. It also solved the issue of missing car lights on a couple of mod cars.

If someone gets a few moments, could they give this Bremgarten ext_config a quick test. I added fall and winter colors and i'm interested in hearing if the fall colored trees need to be more or less vibrant and if I missed anything for winter. I also added rainFX so you can test that as well, but I think they are ok. There is also two simple GrassFX entries at the bottom but they are both inactive. If you want to use one of them, you need to set ACTIVE = 0 to ACTIVE = 1. The only difference between the two is what materials get grass on them.

Make sure to enable the Trees skin or you will get colored trunks in the fall. Thanks for any feedback...

Bremgarten Test
Where do we change to winter/fall? I tested it normally and it looks great, rainfx too

Hi,

do anybody know or also have the "problem" with Legion`s Lotus 40 which has no sound at all ?
Is there any non CM solution maybe ?
Thanks

Where do we change to winter/fall? I tested it normally and it looks great, rainfx too
You can open the weather app and change the date ingame or set it before you start a session, assuming you are using Sol\CM\CSP\etc. If you are using the base game, I don't think the colors will change.

Bremgarten Test
Hi,
it looks great so far! Would it be possible to make it so the roofs of the buildings have snow on them in winter?

I like the fall colors. The red and yellow could be a bit warmer for my taste, but I guess Bremgarten in general is slightly desaturated as per Alfie's vision and I think your fall colors fit in with this very well. If the trees on the whole were to be made a little more vibrant, the fall colors could also stand to look a bit warmer but that may be too big of a change.

There is a long row of small bushes at one point, on the left. I think maybe those should take on fall colors as well.

Also, the ground and thus the grass only turns white in winter but doesn't change color otherwise. If that all dried up a bit from late summer onward and got a bit more of a lively green in spring, I think that would look good.

I also noticed there are very low-res parts of the surrounding landscape visible at times, not too far from the track. If you could extend GrassFX to work its magic there, that would probably help these surfaces out a lot.

Thanks for doing that!

Sidenote: I love seasonal adjustments. It's such a neat feature. It used to be, in games, you had a track that was always rainy, another that was the autumn track... Now you just have "real" places that can have any weather or time of year/day. It's really cool.

I wish seasonal adjustments was developed a little further, so for example, trees could lose their leaves after fall and not just turn white. Leaves turning white could be used if the weather is set to snowing during times of the year when the trees still have leaves.

Hi,
it looks great so far! Would it be possible to make it so the roofs of the buildings have snow on them in winter?

I like the fall colors. The red and yellow could be a bit warmer for my taste, but I guess Bremgarten in general is slightly desaturated as per Alfie's vision and I think your fall colors fit in with this very well. If the trees on the whole were to be made a little more vibrant, the fall colors could also stand to look a bit warmer but that may be too big of a change.

There is a long row of small bushes at one point, on the left. I think maybe those should take on fall colors as well.

Also, the ground and thus the grass only turns white in winter but doesn't change color otherwise. If that all dried up a bit from late summer onward and got a bit more of a lively green in spring, I think that would look good.

I also noticed there are very low-res parts of the surrounding landscape visible at times, not too far from the track. If you could extend GrassFX to work its magic there, that would probably help these surfaces out a lot.

Thanks for doing that!

Sidenote: I love seasonal adjustments. It's such a neat feature. It used to be, in games, you had a track that was always rainy, another that was the autumn track... Now you just have "real" places that can have any weather or time of year/day. It's really cool.

I wish seasonal adjustments was developed a little further, so for example, trees could lose their leaves after fall and not just turn white. Leaves turning white could be used if the weather is set to snowing during times of the year when the trees still have leaves.
1.) I go back and forth on the roof tops. Some people like more snow, some like less so I always end up in the middle. It's a simple adjustment you can try yourself. If you know how to edit the file, look for the [MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_15] section and raise the VALUE_0 = 0.25 to something higher. I will play with the number myself before I release a final version and see if I can find a better balance to fit everyone's preference.

2.) One of Fat-Alfies requests was that I don't alter the trees or his original look. I have a skin I use for myself that has some slight changes to all of the vegetation. I have to honor Fat-Alfie's request for public release and am happy to do so. I'm not a big fan of making wholesale changes to someone else's work.

3.) The bushes I can't do anything with without turning other things orange that shouldn't be. It's the way the textures are setup. Different objects share the same material entry and you impact both things with changes to that material. I could do it as a mesh adjustment, but it still doesn't work quite right if the mesh shares different objects. It's a compromise. Plus, I never see orange bushes where I live so I always keep bushes green on my adjustments.

4.) I can look into the grass, but again, Fat-Alfie's request that I don't significantly change the look so I don't want to mess too much with it. Also, like the bushes, I don't see much change in grass color where I live throughout the year so I tend to leave that alone as well. I'll see what I can do.

5.) I am kind of new to this stuff so I don't want to overdue the grassfx because I don't know how that impacts track performance. That's why I left it inactive to begin with. Maybe I can extend it, but still leave it disabled and let the user decide if they want to use it.

Thanks for the test and feedback. Greatly appreciate it. Like you, I like seasonal adjustments which is why I started adding them to tracks that don't have them. In fact, I drive most often with the date set in October because I like things colorful for some reason. A true fall look is possible, but would require a separate skin with the leaves removed from the trees that you could use when you want to drive in the fall and winter. I've fooled around with it, but i'm no image editing expert so I got frustrated real fast when I couldn't figure out how to do it properly.

Thanks! I don't know if there is something about the light rays in particular, but I guess that what matters in this case is the PPFilter. Try _default or _SOL, they are the ones that I usually use (and reset SOL to its default, too - at least once after any update).
Thank you for your response. Did you use any photoshop editing to get your light bloom/glare/streaks in this shot of yours here (top). Mine is at the bottom and the best I can get. I feel I am missing a setting somewhere. This question is open to anyone with an answer.

lightstreaks.png

Last edited:
Hi, everyone!

Is anyone aware of any functional wipers floating around for BZ SimWorks' 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS/GT3 RS 4.0? It's the only mod of theirs that I got that doesn't have them and they haven't updated any of their mods over the last year or so...

Hi,
Was wondering that is there a place to read and learn a little about track skinning for a beginner?
Change grooves, add textures to the road, add and remove objects etc. ? Can i change color/brightness of a texture/material through extension.ini ? Things like that... :)
THX

1.) I go back and forth on the roof tops. Some people like more snow, some like less so I always end up in the middle. It's a simple adjustment you can try yourself. If you know how to edit the file, look for the [MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_15] section and raise the VALUE_0 = 0.25 to something higher. I will play with the number myself before I release a final version and see if I can find a better balance to fit everyone's preference.

2.) One of Fat-Alfies requests was that I don't alter the trees or his original look. I have a skin I use for myself that has some slight changes to all of the vegetation. I have to honor Fat-Alfie's request for public release and am happy to do so. I'm not a big fan of making wholesale changes to someone else's work.

3.) The bushes I can't do anything with without turning other things orange that shouldn't be. It's the way the textures are setup. Different objects share the same material entry and you impact both things with changes to that material. I could do it as a mesh adjustment, but it still doesn't work quite right if the mesh shares different objects. It's a compromise. Plus, I never see orange bushes where I live so I always keep bushes green on my adjustments.

4.) I can look into the grass, but again, Fat-Alfie's request that I don't significantly change the look so I don't want to mess too much with it. Also, like the bushes, I don't see much change in grass color where I live throughout the year so I tend to leave that alone as well. I'll see what I can do.

5.) I am kind of new to this stuff so I don't want to overdue the grassfx because I don't know how that impacts track performance. That's why I left it inactive to begin with. Maybe I can extend it, but still leave it disabled and let the user decide if they want to use it.

Thanks for the test and feedback. Greatly appreciate it. Like you, I like seasonal adjustments which is why I started adding them to tracks that don't have them. In fact, I drive most often with the date set in October because I like things colorful for some reason. A true fall look is possible, but would require a separate skin with the leaves removed from the trees that you could use when you want to drive in the fall and winter. I've fooled around with it, but i'm no image editing expert so I got frustrated real fast when I couldn't figure out how to do it properly.
turns out I had seasonal changes disabled because I got tired of it in my gt3 races and forgot about it. Looks really good to me. I wouldn't increase the saturation, like it as is.

Thank you for your response. Did you use any photoshop editing to get your light bloom/glare/streaks in this shot of yours here (top). Mine is at the bottom and the best I can get. I feel I am missing a setting somewhere.View attachment 1121757
hehehe - No, I didn't use any post editing software, this is all ingame. For this picture in particular, I used the Paul_Ricard_B filter, with a little bit of glare reduction (so, the original glare of the filter would be even brighter/bigger). If you visit my Full HD Screeenshots page, you'll see the name of the file and filter used to take the picture:

1646852090028.png

And here is another example of the same pic with the _default_bright filter:
1646852398199.png

Visit my website for these and other screenshots in Full HD, where (as I explained) you can see the filter used to take the shot: https://zpeed.com.br/screenshots/fullhd-jpeg

Here is my CM AC video page:

1646852186839.png

Just be aware that these settings are for screenshots only, because it'll impact in the performance.

My YT channel also have a video explaing how to make screenshots, in this video there is no glare due to the ppfilter applied (SOL Extra):

Sure, it may have something in the CSP settings that may disturb this effect, but then I don't know what could it be.

I'm attaching all my original and variations of the Paul Ricard PPFilter for you to try.

Good luck! I'll be glad to help you to achive what you want.

Attachments

• Paul_Ricard.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 18
hehehe - No, I didn't use any post editing software, this is all ingame. For this picture in particular, I used the Paul_Ricard_B filter, with a little bit of glare reduction (so, the original glare of the filter would be even brighter/bigger). If you visit my Full HD Screeenshots page, you'll see the name of the file and filter used to take the picture:

View attachment 1121765

And here is another example of the same pic with the _default_bright filter:
View attachment 1121769

Visit my website for these and other screenshots in Full HD, where (as I explained) you can see the filter used to take the shot: https://zpeed.com.br/screenshots/fullhd-jpeg

Here is my CM AC video page:

View attachment 1121766

Just be aware that these settings are for screenshots only, because it'll impact in the performance.

My YT channel also have a video explaing how to make screenshots, in this video there is no glare due to the ppfilter applied (SOL Extra):

Sure, it may have something in the CSP settings that may disturb this effect, but then I don't know what could it be.

I'm attaching all my original and variations of the Paul Ricard PPFilter for you to try.

Good luck! I'll be glad to help you to achive what you want.

Thank you so much for the thoughtful and helpful response. I was able to follow your instruction and ultimately found that using PURE vs SOL as the Weather Script cause the issue. Not sure if someone can develop a Pure filter to retain the light streaks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_actk_porsche_917k_rt_sebring_9-2-122-15-38-14.jpg
    Screenshot_actk_porsche_917k_rt_sebring_9-2-122-15-38-14.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hi !

I got a new skinpack.

This it is for the SARD MC8-R LM 1995, made by Tony Barracuda

Untitled-2.jpg

As usual, I post it on RD.

Here is the link :

Enjoy ! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_gtsupreme_sard_mc8_knr_glendale_raceway_9-2-122-18-15-47.jpg
    Screenshot_gtsupreme_sard_mc8_knr_glendale_raceway_9-2-122-18-15-47.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_gtsupreme_sard_mc8_knr_glendale_raceway_9-2-122-18-17-11.jpg
    Screenshot_gtsupreme_sard_mc8_knr_glendale_raceway_9-2-122-18-17-11.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_gtsupreme_sard_mc8_knr_glendale_raceway_9-2-122-18-17-55.jpg
    Screenshot_gtsupreme_sard_mc8_knr_glendale_raceway_9-2-122-18-17-55.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_gtsupreme_sard_mc8_knr_glendale_raceway_9-2-122-18-19-11.jpg
    Screenshot_gtsupreme_sard_mc8_knr_glendale_raceway_9-2-122-18-19-11.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_gtsupreme_sard_mc8_knr_glendale_raceway_9-2-122-18-21-22.jpg
    Screenshot_gtsupreme_sard_mc8_knr_glendale_raceway_9-2-122-18-21-22.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 16
Hi !

I got a new skinpack.

This it is for the SARD MC8-R LM 1995, made by Tony Barracuda

View attachment 1121812

As usual, I post it on RD.

Here is the link :

Enjoy ! :)
insane, I was just completing a 97 GT1 grid

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back