Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,062 comments
Extension file link updated in the original post.
Maybe this can help @Pyyer for the ItalianGP in Monza;-)
Thanks to @ninezeroniner for the report

Anyway maybe @Masscot is the most experieced guy for a track skin and can help me out. It is just an extension and I want the rest to stay like the original track. TIA all of you guys
I don't think the frecce tricolori will ever perform again on Monza so they should be part of the 2021's extension or, even better and if possible, to make'em a skin element so they can be deployed as we see fit.

Anyway thanks for finding this great add-on.
Hell, I want it on every Italian track :lol:

Edit: 18/03/2022
Cozy61 F1 2022 RSS Hybrid X Evo Custom Championship v1.3
bgr01.jpg

Future Updates Info
With the 2022 season upon us I will be updating the tracks each race weekend to reflect the 2022 liveries and buildings

To achieve this I will wait for any Pyyer and Daniel Paez releases and then bake them into the GDrive 2022 tracks

F1 2022 Championship - All Drivers updated to ACPRSH helmets

All skins in GDRIVE - Individual or 1 File version F12022carskins_v15.zip

Real Helmet mod here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acsprh-real-helmets-for-assetto-corsa.26805/

PLEASE REDOWNLOAD TEAM SKINS
F12022carskins_v15.zip
TO WORK WITH THIS VERSION FROM GDRRIVE _ THANKS
GDRIVE LINK: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15IHYdj24xd3fbgrvkVv5ZdTO2LrH-0VT?usp=sharing

Until then Stay Safe and happy racing

Last edited:
Is there any daytona track with more than 40 pits? I need to replicate the 2022 24 hours of daytona race, which had around 60 cars
It can be added with a 3D program, just choose a nice quality one. Reboot Team's track is great.

Keimola v1.0

bgr_01.jpg
bgr_02.jpg
Screenshot_porsche_924_gtp_rmi_keimola_6-3-122-6-32-29.jpg

"Keimola was founded in 1965 at Vantaa near Helsinki, Finland. Modern in design, the track measured 3.3 km long with a 1 km main straight, and constant-radius corners with banking. The track was built in quite a short time and was opened in 1966. Keimola hosted several international racing events, including F2 races in 1966 and 1967 with drivers such as Jim Clark, Graham Hill, Jack Brabham, Denny Hulme and Jochen Rindt. Interserie events followed from 1969 to 1972 for some of the fastest sports cars ever built, with local hero Leo Kinnunen proving dominant in his Porsche 917 Can-Am car."

features:
  • 28 pit/grid
  • CSP features
  • Historical feeling
  • reverb sounds
credits. AC conversion:
  • converted with permission of Kimmo Kokkonen (@Keni1) by @RMi_wood
  • extensive terrain remodeling by @Zwiss
  • physical road mesh geometry, grandstands, misc textures and fixes by @shin956
  • sections/logo by @Fanapryde
origin credits:
Original GPL track created by Jussi Kaskia, Greger Huttu and Olli Suominen. Converted from GPL to GTL and GTR2 by Kimmo Kokkonen. Original credits/readme located in ./original_credits folder.

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Last edited:
nearly ready, fixing the last bugs. I'm going to release a new public in the next time.
Excellent news, thanks. Really looking forward to testing this.
Did you notice any dark shadow on the track ahead of the car when 2D clouds are used with Pure? It was a perennial issue for me when 2D clouds were selected in Sol, and absolutely nothing I tried managed to mitigate it. The issue pretty much disappeared when 3D clouds were used though.
Very odd!

Excellent news, thanks. Really looking forward to testing this.
Did you notice any dark shadow on the track ahead of the car when 2D clouds are used with Pure? It was a perennial issue for me when 2D clouds were selected in Sol, and absolutely nothing I tried managed to mitigate it. The issue pretty much disappeared when 3D clouds were used though.
Very odd!
no. haven't seen such things. But the new 2d mode is completely different. Its just a texture mapped on the dome. But it can create 3d clouds shadows. So you have the performance of noCLouds weather and the shadow look of 3d clouds.
So you got a static sky picture, but moving shadows on the ground like with 3d clouds.

Last edited:
Is there any way to import .glTF files in Blender while keeping the objects offset? I'm trying to import a track but every object goes to the center.

Last edited:
Does anybody was BOP "ing" all the GT3 cars all together ? like Kunos ,ACC convert and other convert (long list )
That's a hard task. What I did was keep everything pre 2016 kinda BoP'd together and then 2016 to present pretty close together. Harder to BoP older to newer with the more power and more aero of the newer cars. Seems that BoP is always an ongoing task and little changes are made every time these cars come out. It isn't AC if you're not diving into text files.

Just released Bahrain Grand Prix Extension Update 2.0 with all new Grand Prix 2022 layout 🙂

Last edited:
Last edited:
Does anybody was BOP "ing" all the GT3 cars all together ? like Kunos ,ACC convert and other convert (long list )
I found a useable GT3 pack right here 1,5years ago or something. Its still kind of wip. The Bentley has no spectator sounds for example. The BMW is still owerpowered but you can bop´em additionally with balast and restrictor.

Its not the "perfect" solution. But i never found a GT3 pack more Bop`ed than this one. Worth to try. Its like a mixture of old kunos and cars and some acc conversions i believe. Its called GT pack :D

893lm
Release!!!! Noble M400 2006
Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/ftsu0cnxydsedy8/n*b_m400_2006_1.0.rar/file
Comverted From Forza Horizon 5 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings -Working wipers
-Tyre setup Graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction
Credits:
Refraction help RVZ
Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal Extra A-Hood Extra B-Trunk

View attachment 1125979View attachment 1125980View attachment 1125981View attachment 1125982View attachment 1125983View attachment 1125984View attachment 1125985
Wow I have been waiting for this car to be added to Assetto Corsa for a long time. Great addition.

I found a useable GT3 pack right here 1,5years ago or something. Its still kind of wip. The Bentley has no spectator sounds for example. The BMW is still owerpowered but you can bop´em additionally with balast and restrictor.

Its not the "perfect" solution. But i never found a GT3 pack more Bop`ed than this one. Worth to try. Its like a mixture of old kunos and cars and some acc conversions i believe. Its called GT pack :D

yea me too , could be a good idea to combine all gt3's high quality and bop them all together , don t have much experience in that though !

That's a hard task. What I did was keep everything pre 2016 kinda BoP'd together and then 2016 to present pretty close together. Harder to BoP older to newer with the more power and more aero of the newer cars. Seems that BoP is always an ongoing task and little changes are made every time these cars come out. It isn't AC if you're not diving into text files.
yea true

Download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/ftsu0cnxydsedy8/n*b_m400_2006_1.0.rar/file
-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-Tyre setup Graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction
Credits:
Refraction help RVZ

View attachment 1125979View attachment 1125980View attachment 1125981View attachment 1125982View attachment 1125983View attachment 1125984View attachment 1125985
Awesome mod! Now all we need is an updated M600

-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-Tyre setup Graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction
Credits:
Refraction help RVZ

Here is a quick fix to the data.acd, I changed when the AI downshifts and upshifts so now the AI can leave the pitlane and can be raced against.

Here is a quick fix to the data.acd, I changed when the AI downshifts and upshifts so now the AI can leave the pitlane and can be raced against.

+ L&R mirrors are flipped

Good afternoon

I had to format my PC, but when installing CM, it asks me to use/purchase the full version. I previously already had the paid CM, is it possible to recover?

And this message

Ooooops!

Looks like app can’t load native library, even though it’s installed:

Could not load file or assembly 'SlimDX, Version=4.0.13.43, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Maybe it’s damaged? Or, possibly, some system libraries are missing.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back