Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,419 comments
Thx all for your help.

I have done the version of telepath and this work 1 time for me only, now pause menu work everytime but the start menu and setup still old version, I have change manually in the gui txt, try in CM and CSP and nope... don't wanna stay more than 1 time.
Do you know how can we use this one online please ?
don't know what's up, it works fine for me everytime

Goodnight

Sorry again, but I was wondering if anyone else has canceled races, when trying to use a higher resolution than the monitor, on CSP version 1.77 pw1. Does this version of csp have many bugs? Well, I was using the previous version, and even with a higher resolution, it had never been canceled.
My monitor is 2560x1080 native, but the csp suggests 3640x1620, with the super resolution on the AMD panel.
I would also like to know about the MIP bias function in the FSR tab, what is it for?

Hey guys, I just released a physics update for the 405 T16 Pikes Peak and am in need of some hard to find data.

I have 2 different versions, one version is in AC and has a full pipe section. The other is the one you linked and is not in AC (yet). Both are not really finished or presentable. Both were done by my friend (and the only other official RMi member) "RMi_Smuckers/Randy Stratton" Maybe they will see the light one day in honor of R.Stratton since he cannot (RIP).

Re GRiD tracks:

I have both Miami and Washington DC as WIP in AC, but they are not finished as yet.
As for the GRiD 2019 tracks, there is no plugin yet available to extract for conversion.
Nice, I hope we can see this track in AC sometime and I'm sorry for Stratton.

Best regards.

It's actually a real b*tch to drive, but then so are the other TA2 cars.
Well the key is to move the braking point waaaaay back from what you are used to, and then they are fun as hell. You would think that breaking so early would influence the lap times, but if you go into the corner too fast, wrestling with the car because of low grip an weight will make you miss the appex almost every time, and that makes lap times much worse and the drive frustrating. And of course you have to "massage" the throttle through gears 1 and 2. But as said, extremely fun cars to drive these. And the Challenger is BOPed perfectly to VRC cars, so thats an additional bonus.

Last edited:
And the Challenger is BOPed perfectly to VRC cars, so thats an additional bonus.
I suspect the physics come directly from one of the VRC cars. If you enjoy the Challenger you should support VRC and purchase their originals :cheers:

Also interested if anyone knows how to fix the hands moving too quickly/far on the steering wheel.

Last edited:
Looking for someone to help with some skins on a new F355 Challenge conversion by @petercrill We would like to add the some of the series sponsors on a transparent background that could be applied to different base colours of the car a light and dark version would be great.

I have the logo's in svg format, and other reference materials available, send me a pm if interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ferrari_355_challenge_95_ddm_gts_tsukuba_17-2-122-22-40-52.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari_355_challenge_95_ddm_gts_tsukuba_17-2-122-22-40-52.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 18
  • 1998_Sponsors.jpg
    1998_Sponsors.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 18
Guys a need your help!
I have the Frecce Tricolori extension for the Monza track and I want to create a skin to enable them just with this skin. I don't know How to create this skin tho. The effect that I want to recreate is almost like the one for sx_lemans (if you know what I mean).
Anyway here it is the extension, I hope you can help me.

View attachment 1125531

Extension file link updated in the original post.
Maybe this can help @Pyyer for the ItalianGP in Monza;-)
Thanks to @ninezeroniner for the report

Anyway maybe @Masscot is the most experieced guy for a track skin and can help me out. It is just an extension and I want the rest to stay like the original track. TIA all of you guys

Last edited:
Is there any daytona track with more than 40 pits? I need to replicate the 2022 24 hours of daytona race, which had around 60 cars

Well the key is to move the braking point waaaaay back from what you are used to, and then they are fun as hell. You would think that breaking so early would influence the lap times, but if you go into the corner too fast, wrestling with the car because of low grip an weight will make you miss the appex almost every time, and that makes lap times much worse and the drive frustrating. And of course you have to "massage" the throttle through gears 1 and 2. But as said, extremely fun cars to drive these. And the Challenger is BOPed perfectly to VRC cars, so thats an additional bonus.
It is BOPed perfectly because they stripped the physics files out of the VRC cars and slapped them on the challenger. The sounds also came from the VRC cars.

It is BOPed perfectly because they stripped the physics files out of the VRC cars and slapped them on the challenger. The sounds also came from the VRC cars.
And the interior is from the RSS Hyperion with a Challenger shell slapped on it. Strangely, the Hyperion is based on a Ford Mustang NASCAR.
Still fun though.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back