Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,218 comments
What is the latest CSP preview mandatory for pure 0.93?
I still use CSP 1.77preview1 and Pure works fine. You only need the newer versions if you want to use 2D clouds I believe. Peter can correct me if i'm wrong.

Unfortunately our Imola config brought up the old bridge which was removed via CSP (and in real life) already (the one after turn 3). Can you fix that?
I'll look into it later today, but i'm not sure why that would happen. I didn't touch anything related to the hiding of objects (except the 3D trees). Actually, I don't even recall seeing a bridge in my testing. Were you using the stock track or one of the F1 mods?

EDIT: Are you talking about the structure\bridge just past the tall building after you leave the pits? Other than that one, I don't see a bridge anywhere else on the track.

Last edited:
shi
Phillip Island v1.01
Download(mediafire)

View attachment 1142867
The Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit is a motor racing circuit located near Ventnor, on Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia. The current circuit was first used in 1956.(Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor2.

-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor2 Original Track by R1CHO.
rFactor2 version updated by Obbzy_XR_.
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
some objects, cam by Terra21 version Phillip Island
AI, some textures by @macko68
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
cams, ext_config by @CrisT86
cams by @DaBaeda
some billboard textures by @Skuby
marshall, some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @macko68 , @Masscot , @Fanapryde , @KevinK2 , @Skuby

Enjoy.
Converted at the request of my Patreon member @Skuby .
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;
-Added new cams, ext_config by CrisT86.
-Added new cams by DaBaeda.
-Fixed some normals.
-Some billboards have been placed.(The video of the 2021 FANATEC GT WORLD CHALLENGE is referenced.)
-Unnecessary objects have been deleted.
-Adjusted ext_config.
-Fixed track name and melbourne billboard mapping.
-Other minor fixes.

Phillip Island v1.01
The link was updated with the quoted post.
Screenshot_mclaren_mp412c_gt3_phillip_island_2013_24-3-122-15-37-41.jpg

changelog;
-Added new cams, ext_config by @CrisT86 .
-Added new cams by @DaBaeda .
-Fixed some normals.
-Some billboards have been placed.(The video of the 2021 FANATEC GT WORLD CHALLENGE is referenced.) Some billboard textures by @Skuby
-Unnecessary objects have been deleted.
-Adjusted ext_config.
-Fixed track name and melbourne billboard mapping.
-Other minor fixes.

I still use CSP 1.77preview1 and Pure works fine. You only need the newer versions if you want to use 2D clouds I believe. Peter can correct me if i'm wrong.

I'll look into it later today, but i'm not sure why that would happen. I didn't touch anything related to the hiding of objects (except the 3D trees). Actually, I don't even recall seeing a bridge in my testing. Were you using the stock track or one of the F1 mods?
I tried with F1 2022 extension from Pyyer. I also recognized that ext_original.ini was set to active =1 in your ext. Was that by purpose?

EDIT: Are you talking about the structure\bridge just past the tall building after you leave the pits? Other than that one, I don't see a bridge anywhere else on the track.
Thank you for that.

Regarding the Imola track modification could you post a comparative screenshots

New version of my reality reshade suite. Ver 6.5. Reworked all the Broadcast profiles according to Natural Mod ppfilter Please see attached video for final result. Please leave a comment with your thoughts

Video demonstration

Bundled with Camtool it looks very good so far. But, since most of us enjoying AC when driving in driver´s view, how about the preset for using F1 view?

I tried with F1 2022 extension from Pyyer. I also recognized that ext_original.ini was set to active =1 in your ext. Was that by purpose?
Just had a quick look. I see a couple of typo mistakes I made in a few spots. The building outside the pit exit was all screwed up on the 2022 mod. Have to check the 2021 as well. Will be corrected later today, but I still don't see the bridge. I'll ask again, are you talking about the bridge just past the building on pit exit? Could you post a wide angle screenshot of the bridge so I know what area you mean and what i'm looking for? Thanks...

Last edited:
Nah, I meant the older bridge which was removed just before the left turn here:

1650975064279.png

Directly at the Lenovo ads section.

Last edited:
Hi there, I hope someone can help me.

I recently got a new PC. I'm pretty eager to get AC up and running on it, but I'm wondering what I need to copy over to have all of my lap times, settings, etc preserved. Can I just copy AC's Steam directory and its folder in documents?

Also for Content Manager, are there any other folders other than the one in AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager? The executable itself is standalone, right? Also where is CSP stored? It's just merged into the assettocorsa directory, correct?

I upgraded from a GTX 1070/i7 7700k setup to an RTX 3080ti/i9 12900K setup, by the way. What should I do to get the most out of the extra power?

Thanks for your help, folks.

Last edited:
Hey I wonder if anyone can help me. I have been trying to mod a car into the game for a private mod and for some reason the car
is see though from the inside any idea why? Ive tried playing around in 3dsimed but no luck.
Screenshot_1995_97_corolla_sentul_circuit_26-3-122-14-20-7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, I hope someone can help me.

I recently got a new PC. I'm pretty eager to get AC up and running on it, but I'm wondering what I need to copy over to have all of my lap times, settings, etc preserved. Can I just copy AC's Steam directory and its folder in documents?

Also for Content Manager, are there any other folders other than the one in AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager? The executable itself is standalone, right? Also where is CSP stored? It's just merged into the assettocorsa directory, correct?

I upgraded from a GTX 1070/i7 7700k setup to an RTX 3080ti/i9 12900K setup, by the way. What should I do to get the most out of the extra power?

Thanks for your help, folks.
Go into your Documents folder and copy the Assetto Corsa directory to the Documents folder on your new PC. That should take care of laptimes, setups, videos, pics, etc. For mods and such, you will need to copy the assettocorsa directory from the Steam folder of you old pc to the same location on your new one. Probably best to install AC on your new PC first, run it one time just to get everything installed correctly, then copy what I described above and the Content Manager one you already know about to the new PC overwriting anything it asks about.

Go into your Documents folder and copy the Assetto Corsa directory to the Documents folder on your new PC. That should take care of laptimes, setups, videos, pics, etc. For mods and such, you will need to copy the assettocorsa directory from the Steam folder of you old pc to the same location on your new one. Probably best to install AC on your new PC first, run it one time just to get everything installed correctly, then copy what I described above and the Content Manager one you already know about to the new PC overwriting anything it asks about.

Thank you for your help! n_n

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back