Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,769 comments
Galeão exists only on Automobilista 2.
Cascavel is in Brazilian state of Paraná, while Autódromo Ciudad de Paraná is in Argentina.
There is a version of Cascavel for AC here: https://www.erleague.com.br/product-page/pacote-de-5-pistas-nacionais
Thanks for setting that straight.
With this translator thing I overlooked the nationality column in my list, where Autódromo Ciudad de Paraná has ale_ils_parana as folder name.
That said: there is imo a better Cascavel version from Reiza reworked by VheEth and frankalexandre (vhe_cascavel) which is free.

Hi everyone. Tried Formula Hybrid X 2022 Evo. The cars are slower by about 3 seconds at Kunos Monza comparing to stock Ferrari F2004. Tried various setups and used ERS, DRS and even overtake button. Is 18 years old car faster than modern F1 cars?
No.
Juan Pablo Montoya did 1.19.52 with the BMW comparing with Hamilton's pole of 1.18.9 but he had grooved tires and the curbs were a lot smoother so he can goes across with 0 problems. Now they have to avoid them. The V10 era was faster in straight sometimes but on corners nowadays F1 are unbeatable.

Last edited:
I mean....
1652994050858.png

Sadly, this is kind of what I meant by "wild goose chase" searches, since the mod this video description appears to link to is to a site that is either dead or otherwise somehow inaccessible to me.

EDIT: unless this is the same one, and even then, I'm getting an error trying to download it based on some adfly trickery
I have been busy... A few options will be available to tune. Pretty close, with authentic racing options as an extra

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1652995175.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1652995175.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 19
  • nissan_skyline_2000gtr.jpg
    nissan_skyline_2000gtr.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hi everyone. Tried Formula Hybrid X 2022 Evo. The cars are slower by about 3 seconds at Kunos Monza comparing to stock Ferrari F2004. Tried various setups and used ERS, DRS and even overtake button. Is 18 years old car faster than modern F1 cars?
the x 22 car is a prototype based on possible regulations that were hinted at 3 years ago. The regulations were changed since that cars release. The FH22 will be released sometime in the near future. also, look at the size and weight difference of the two cars. And one more thing, Kunos cars are not very realistic.

3DSimEd Question:

Three objects are using the same material (one I just copy/created, named "indicator_glass"). I want to assign a different material ("glass", the original material) to two of them (the headlight glass x 2). I have tried selecting the headlight glass object and pasting the (just copied to clipboard) desired material to that headlight glass (only one at a time), but nothing happens. Probable I don't understand the Paste function..

Can anyone tell me the proper procedure to do this? (Hmmmm, what about copying the object, assigning the new material to that copy, delete the geometry of the old material... I'll try that next.) BTW, this is an attempt to get this working on the other 905 version. One version is working already :)

Change-Material-On-Object.jpg

Last edited:
Recently, many people seem to be asking the question, "What happened to Ilja?", but I've not seen any answers to the question.

Has anyone heard anything at all? At this point, I'm really wondering if my Patreon subsciption for CSP is actually any use any more.

He is still putting out test builds. The next public release is getting close. From what I was told, he is working on more bug fixes plus some new features. Peter is waiting for this release because there are new things which pure will take advantage of.

Tracks listing update

Yellow Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 06/05/2022 --> 19/05/2022
Yellow : news and updates (tracks) from 06/05/2022 --> 19/05/2022

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 20/05/2022 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (tracks) from 20/05/2022 --> TBA

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

Have a nice weekend

ACTL v3.0 by Breathe

Ferrari 458 Speciale latest update released on Assetto Corsa Racer FB page.
I'm still unimpressed by the skins available for the car.
Can anyone share a skin pack if available or at least a template, preferably with the base skin painted?

Damn this is cool. Looking forward to this.

Any chances of getting the new turn 10 using the assets from Moto GP or is that not feasible given the timeframe?
Unfortunately time is too short to alter tracks at the moment (same thing for Yas Marina)
I will probably begin to do this kind of stuff when all f1 tracks are done.

In a completely different topic, I guess we absolutely need this, right ? 😂 (Do you think F1 22 will have it ? 😉)

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_x_evo_ferrari_ks_barcelona_20-4-122-9-13-37.jpg

Thanks! Fixed now.
Such a shame about the driver's mangled hands... hard-locked behind encryption, of course.
Using steer.ksanim from one of the other Skylines improves the situation with the hands but screws up the position of the legs. I really need to figure out how to customize the driver position and animations in blender at some point...

Quick Reminder

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The following vehicles will be temporarily removed from our store in order to receive a branding-free version: - Formula Alpha -1988- McLenna MC4 - Formula Alpha -1991- J91 - Formula Alpha -1997- Ferrenzo 310B - Formula Alpha -1997- Willians W19 - Formula Alpha -2005- Rombo 25 - [3D Model Update] Formula Alpha -2005- McLenna MC20 - Formula Alpha -2009- Willians W31 - Formula Alpha -2015- Willians W37 The cars will be removed on May 22nd, 2022, at 23:59 UTC, until further notice.

so grab them before they are gone :

the reason vrc is doing this is because they will register as a company very soon

Quick Reminder

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The following vehicles will be temporarily removed from our store in order to receive a branding-free version: - Formula Alpha -1988- McLenna MC4 - Formula Alpha -1991- J91 - Formula Alpha -1997- Ferrenzo 310B - Formula Alpha -1997- Willians W19 - Formula Alpha -2005- Rombo 25 - [3D Model Update] Formula Alpha -2005- McLenna MC20 - Formula Alpha -2009- Willians W31 - Formula Alpha -2015- Willians W37 The cars will be removed on May 22nd, 2022, at 23:59 UTC, until further notice.

so grab them before they are gone :

the reason vrc is doing this is because they will register as a company very soon

Amazing cars for free!

I’ve caught a bit of Le Man’s fever. What’s the consensus best and most accurate version of The Circuit de la Sarthe out there right now?

Important to also note that for 2004, F1 cars were considerably lighter than today, had fully-legal TC, the V10 engines were unrestricted and there was a hardcore tyre war also going on(despite the grooved tyres). All factors that directly(and greatly) influence lap time.

That's the reason many lap records from 2004 stood for so long.

Last edited:
Recently, many people seem to be asking the question, "What happened to Ilja?", but I've not seen any answers to the question.

Has anyone heard anything at all? At this point, I'm really wondering if my Patreon subsciption for CSP is actually any use any more.

Well I believe Ilja's in Russia, so I've no idea if he has any access to his Patreon income at the moment.

I do 'know' third hand (so via other people he's in contact with) that beta CM updates are being made and updates to features requested by various modders are being worked on - no idea on timelines or ETA or anything like that and I can't say if it's definitely Ilja himself working on them or not, but that was my assumption.

Hopefully someone here in direct contact (I believe there are a few) can tell you more than I can.

New Track by @CrisT86 & @pugsang

Tony Rust racetrack - Namibia (Southern Africa)

3 layouts that local racers using at present Normal, Reverse and Oval circuit

Credits & Changelog:

v1.0 rFactor

• Initial release for rFactor by Cameron Wagner and Mark Stenger

v1.0 AC
  • Conversion under permission from Cameron Wagner and 3d remodeling to Assetto Corsa by Pugsang
  • New AI, Sidelines, etc by @KevinK2 & @RMi_wood
  • New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and Seasonal adjustments by CrisT86 & @slider666
  • New TV Cams by @CrisT86 & @DaBaeda
  • New VAO by CrisT86
  • Testing and feedback by @Breathe @Fanapryde @twobegreen
  • Thanks for the help, advises & support to @RMi_wood @norms @Masscot
  • Adjustments and corrections by @slider666 & @RMi_wood
  • Special thanks to all SimRaceAfrica discord community and support, especially to Melvin Gous who drove 400 km only to take pictures from the track as it is at present
In case we had forget to credit someone, please let us know, it wasn't intentional, enjoy the track ;)

TonyRust (1).jpg
TonyRust (2).jpg
TonyRust (3).jpg
TonyRust (4).jpg
TonyRust (5).jpg
TonyRust (6).jpg
TonyRust (7).jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Last edited:
New Track by @CrisT86 & @pugsang

Tony Rust racetrack - Namibia (Southern Africa)

3 layouts that local racers using at present Normal, Reverse and Oval circuit

Credits & Changelog:

v1.0 rFactor

• Initial release for rFactor by Cameron Wagner and Mark Stenger

v1.0 AC
  • Conversion under permission from Cameron Wagner and 3d remodeling to Assetto Corsa by Pugsang
  • New AI, Sidelines, etc by @KevinK2 & @RMi_wood
  • New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and Seasonal adjustments by CrisT86 & @slider666
  • New TV Cams by @CrisT86 & @DaBaeda
  • New VAO by CrisT86
  • Testing and feedback by @Breathe @Fanapryde @twobegreen
  • Thanks for the help, advises & support to @RMi_wood @norms @Masscot
  • Adjustments and corrections by @slider666 & @RMi_wood
  • Special thanks to all SimRaceAfrica discord community and support, especially to Melvin Gous who drove 400 km only to take pictures from the track as it is at present
In case we had forget to credit someone, please let us know, it wasn't intentional, enjoy the track ;)

View attachment 1151822View attachment 1151823View attachment 1151824View attachment 1151825View attachment 1151826View attachment 1151827View attachment 1151828

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sharemods.com/tj47qthvao93/...0_by_CrisT86___Pugsang_for_AC_1.16.4.rar.html
Wow, so cool !

I don't think I already had a track from Namibia... I wonder if we can have a (real) track from every single country that does actually have one in the world. That would sounds like an accomplissement for the AC community !

Last edited:
Sydney Motosport Park - Easterncreek v1.0

View attachment 1151818View attachment 1151819View attachment 1151820

features:
  • all the things

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
If anyone experiences a game crash while loading this track, try deleting camera_facing.ini from the data folder. I'm on CSP 0.1.75.

Otherwise, outstanding work! THANK YOU RMi_wood, pugsang, CosmiC10R, Masscot, slider666, twobegreen, norms, DaBaeda, Fanapryde, and Breathe! You know it's a quality track when the feature list is "all the things." :lol::cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back