Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,745 comments
Devils Backbone (Forza 7) v1.10

Incredible!!, it's the same one. It was super fast, I knew I could count on someone knowing, thank you, thank you very much

Note.- Well, finally it was an airport!!, I thought it wasn't

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my AC (with CSP / Pure), after I changed my PC for a new setup way more powerful (so it should be fine on the hardware part)
I have some strange horizontal lines that appears on the track only, but I don't know how to fix it. I guess it's a settings in the CSP somewhere...
I think I read something about it on this thread a few months ago, but I can't find it.
Is there a known fix for this ? (I tried to do a printscreen but it's not as visible as in-game)
Thanks for your help .
2022-12-02 (10).png

What can\should I put on this one digital display at Magione or does anyone know what actually should be on all three?

View attachment 1212522
First and second square on the left are for remaining laps (1 digit each) They have The leds are red. The one on the right I never seen displaing something, I suppose it displays the "minute worning" before the race start

1670022103817.png

First and second square on the left are for remaining laps (1 digit each) They have The leds are red. The one on the right I never seen displaing something, I suppose it displays the "minute worning" before the race start

View attachment 1212648
Thank you. So you're saying if there are 12 laps left, the 1 would be on the left screen and the 2 on right? Not sure how I could pull that off, but i'll try and figure it out. Maybe i'll leave the far right side one turned off for realism sake or just leave the time of day on it so it has something displayed.

Last edited:
For data, I usually like to use instrumented tests, especially those from Motortrend and car and driver.

For lap times for production cars: https://fastestlaps.com/ is my go-to site.
All data contributes to a good mod but there are certainly issues with taking lap time data into account. Driver skill, weather, vehicle setup, tyres and track condition all play a part (there are some manufacturers that won't release a road car for a track test without a full team of mechanics and a professional test driver). Though it's far more reliable for race cars as there are far more laps completed in similar conditions.
we all like to think we’re the next Michael Schumacher but we’re definitely not. When I can lap a car with “realistic physics” around Laguna Seca faster than Randy Pobst then we all know something is wrong! 😂
This x1000

When people say that a car mod is unrealistic as they can't match the lap time of Senna/Schumacher etc., it's a little bit embarrassing, like saying a set of football boots are rubbish because they don't allow me to be instantly as good as Ronaldo.

Last edited:
Volkswagen Golf MK1 Club Track v1.4 (full car upload).

v1.4 CSP wipers added by El_Locho; Skin template added by Norms; Refractive front lights & flames & added by Mr Hunt; Flame tweak by rt3c; No55, No72, No111 skins added by Alguecool; Coca-Cola, Eni, Fresh & Clean, GoPro, K&N, Lavazza, Macs, MOMO, Pepsi, Repsol, Rock Oil, & Valvoline skins added by Mascot.

(v1.35 New shifting animation; Gearstick repositioned; Rev limit revised; Steer ratio adjusted; FFB adjusted; Shader revisions; New LODs; Fixed auto-shifting)

My skin pack (included):
(note: These are fictional skins for a fictional car and might not comply with Skin Mafia Rules and Regulations. The template alignment wasn't great, and logos needed adjusting to compensate for general stretching/warping. All errors are mine. All concerns are yours).

View attachment 1210133 View attachment 1210134 View attachment 1210135 View attachment 1210136

Download:
(will be up until WeTransfer remove it, normally after a week or so. Note to drive-by mod harvesters from the future: you snooze, you lose)

Wishlist for the community:
Cockpit AO
Rear refractive lights, blinkers etc

Teamwork makes the dream work.
Would it be possible to offer a new link for this?

My gaming PC had several new updates over the past few weeks, and I had to wait for everything to be complete before downloading any new mods.

Last edited:
Well, then we have been very quick judging... although if they have deleted it from the RD, it will be for a reason.. In addition, in our defense we can add that whoever posted the mod did not add much information about it.

All very suspicious... 🤨

EDIT: Sorry, I think there has been a misunderstanding... You're talking about the mod of MEDIIZA Designs (all ok) and we're talking about the mod of a certain rocalfa (not ok), which is the one that has been eliminated... isn't?
I dont recal the poster I think it was 'rocalfa'

Sebring 2022-12-01.rar
1670049944924.png

:)

Considering how much data seem to be available on most cars, how do people get it so wrong on a lot of mods? Anyone knows?
I think it's less of not having enough data and more not knowing how to use said data. I think there are only a very few amount of modders who actually understand how to implement irl data into AC. Engines are probably the easiest, less so for suspensions and even less for tyres/aero (also considering how many modders rely on kunos values for tyres which are usually inherently off).

shi
GP de Paris v1.0

View attachment 1212465
Fictional street circuit in Paris, France.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP required
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by GLAPA Michel and GLAPA Sylvain
GTR2 Converted by TheSky
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for their work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
cobbles texture by Reboot Team Paris
marshall, some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Masscot , @Fanapryde , @joshcaminskl

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member joshcaminskl.

Thanks @shi , it is a dream to go full speed on les Champs Elysées without being caught by the French Police .

If you are short of idea for your next conversions i may suggest this fictional Rfactor/Race07 track , that has a long and very fast layout:

The original modder is known:

All data contributes to a good mod but there are certainly issues with taking lap time data into account. Driver skill, weather, vehicle setup, tyres and track condition all play a part (there are some manufacturers that won't release a road car for a track test without a full team of mechanics and a professional test driver). Though it's far more reliable for race cars as there are far more laps completed in similar conditions.

This x1000

When people say that a car mod is unrealistic as they can't match the lap time of Senna/Schumacher etc., it's a little bit embarrassing, like saying a set of football boots are rubbish because they don't allow me to be instantly as good as Ronaldo.
Well I could of responded to a whole heap of stuff but this stuck out.
Ronaldo isn't great because of his boots. But a driver can be great (or look bad) because of their car.
Easy examples are Comparing George Russel's results in a Williams, to Russel's results in the Merc (which wasn't even as good as the Merc that's Lewis won all the WDC in....)

Jimmy Broadbent is a good example of a guy who drove sims and then got a chance to drive a real racing car and is a good driver.
That isn't because of sims, that's because most people given the chance could drive racing cars in varying degrees of achievement's, most racing drivers are rich or have rich Daddies.
It isn't a coincidence that rich people are good drivers, its that they are the only ones who really get that chance.

Many of the worlds greatest footballers come from extreme poverty. The real genius in motorsport is the cars and the engineers. But engineers are dull right.

Thanks @shi , it is a dream to go full speed on les Champs Elysées without being caught by the French Police .

If you are short of idea for your next conversions i may suggest this fictional Rfactor/Race07 track , that has a long and very fast layout:

The original modder is known:

Thanks for enjoying Track.

Requests for Track conversions are currently only accepted from my Patreon members.

I watched the video, the source does not look very good.

BTW, I have posted some wip/update reports on Patreon.

1999 ALMS Ferrari 333 SP skinpack (this time for RSS mod)

#11 #12 Doyle Risi Racing made by Brandydo

Enjoy, hope you like it.

Hi! (2).jpg

Hi! (3).jpg

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my AC (with CSP / Pure), after I changed my PC for a new setup way more powerful (so it should be fine on the hardware part)
I have some strange horizontal lines that appears on the track only, but I don't know how to fix it. I guess it's a settings in the CSP somewhere...
I think I read something about it on this thread a few months ago, but I can't find it.
Is there a known fix for this ? (I tried to do a printscreen but it's not as visible as in-game)
Thanks for your help .
View attachment 1212627
This looks like the heat reflection on tarmac surface feature CSP introduced some time ago (2020 ish).
You can disable it in CSP settings somewhere :-)
This drove me nuts too when racing at Le Mans back then and I remember having gone through endless troubleshooting with GPU drivers as I thought it was a rendering bug of sorts. Because of that trauma I consider it the most annoying amazing feature of CSP to this day.

Good evening

Picturesque...but a start...
NFS4 vibes

And keeps going...

shi
GP de Paris v1.0

View attachment 1212465
Fictional street circuit in Paris, France.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP required
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by GLAPA Michel and GLAPA Sylvain
GTR2 Converted by TheSky
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for their work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
cobbles texture by Reboot Team Paris
marshall, some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Masscot , @Fanapryde , @joshcaminskl

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member joshcaminskl.

Thank you for all your work, shi.
I pretty much download everything you post without hesitation.

Small problem though - I had no puddles in Paris, so I did this:

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MESHES = VISROAD?, 1KERB?, 1TARMAC?, 1PIT?, 1RMBL?, 1GREEN?, 1LINE?, VISPIT?, VIS?,
SOAKING_MESHES = VISROAD?, 1KERB?, 1TARMAC?, 1PIT?, 1RMBL?, 1GREEN?, 1LINE?, VISPIT?, VIS?,
ROUGH_MESHES = 1GRASS?
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =

(I think it's pretty much the "VIS?")

Now it rains...

Thanks again!

I dont recal the poster I think it was 'rocalfa'...
Yes, that was the name. It is possible that we have been carried away by the righteous frenzy and an innocent victim has fallen, but well, if it wasn't an easy (wink) job, I don't understand why they deleted it in RD; don't they check before removing reported mods...?
By the way, I would like to add that I never report mods, because I do not consider myself expert enough to distinguish who makes a legitimate mod and who is dedicated to copy, change slightly and paste it to claim credit...

(That happens to me for stick my nose in other people's business...)

Last edited:
i have an issue with a track I'm trying to add more pit boxes to, the cars spawn in the correct position in the pitlane but when you go to the race all the cars just spawn in the middle of the map, any fixes?

Volkswagen Golf MK1 Club Track v1.4 (full car upload).

v1.4 CSP wipers added by El_Locho; Skin template added by Norms; Refractive front lights & flames & added by Mr Hunt; Flame tweak by rt3c; No55, No72, No111 skins added by Alguecool; Coca-Cola, Eni, Fresh & Clean, GoPro, K&N, Lavazza, Macs, MOMO, Pepsi, Repsol, Rock Oil, & Valvoline skins added by Mascot.

(v1.35 New shifting animation; Gearstick repositioned; Rev limit revised; Steer ratio adjusted; FFB adjusted; Shader revisions; New LODs; Fixed auto-shifting)

My skin pack (included):
(note: These are fictional skins for a fictional car and might not comply with Skin Mafia Rules and Regulations. The template alignment wasn't great, and logos needed adjusting to compensate for general stretching/warping. All errors are mine. All concerns are yours).

View attachment 1210133 View attachment 1210134 View attachment 1210135 View attachment 1210136

Download:
(will be up until WeTransfer remove it, normally after a week or so. Note to drive-by mod harvesters from the future: you snooze, you lose)

Wishlist for the community:
Cockpit AO
Rear refractive lights, blinkers etc

Teamwork makes the dream work.
Is there still an active link for this gem? Thanks for all the skin passion, etc!

Last edited:
Is there still an active link for this gem? Thanks for all the skin passion, etc!
Somebody said they'd do cockpit AO for it, so as soon as that's done I'll repack it with the additional skins.
Still need someone to do refractive rear lights which will apparently involve a little 3D work, so... any takers?

View attachment 1212648
Thanks to help from @leBluem , I got it to work like you described but there's one problem. It works fine in the race, but in replays it shows nothing. And I don't think that can be resolved. If I use a lap counter that shows the lap you are on, it will display in a replay. So which do you think would be better. Make it like real life and accept that it's blank in replays or make it a standard lap counter that will show in replays?

magione2.jpg

Got to work on some alignment issues...

EDIT: Going to alter my question a bit. It will display laps left in a replay if you watch the replay immediately. If you exit the session and watch the replay later, then the display doesn't work. The lap counter way works all the time. Knowing that, now which way do you think would be best to use?

Last edited:
Track Update by CrisT86

Mallory Park 2022 by Tyrone @pk3r72owns (feel free to use it in future updates)

• New scratch made ext_config featuring LightFX, RainFX, SmokeFX, GrassFX, Seasons
  • New TV Cams for all layouts
  • New UI
  • New VAO (I'm always make them, if not needed for you, just remove from the folder)

DOWNLOAD: https://sharemods.com/t2svjekkl7b3/Tyrone_Mallory_Park_2.1_UPDATE_by_CrisT86.rar.html

View attachment 1212939View attachment 1212940View attachment 1212941View attachment 1212942View attachment 1212943View attachment 1212944View attachment 1212945View attachment 1212946View attachment 1212947View attachment 1212948View attachment 1212949View attachment 1212950View attachment 1212951View attachment 1212952
Thank you, but I get a "no file" page from sharemods..

In the meantime, you can get the last version here. Just watch for the next update.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back