An an example
Code:
[LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_...]
COLOR=9.7, 9.7, 8.07, 3
AFFECTS_TRACK=1
The last number in COLOR is the brightness

or

[LIGHTING]
; Multipliers for emissive values in “lights.ini”, a way to fix for older cars with dimmer lights
EMISSIVE_MULT = 1 ; General multiplier
EMISSIVE_HEADLIGHTS_MULT = 1 ; Multiplier for headlights
EMISSIVE_BRAKELIGHTS_MULT = 1 ; Multiplier for brake lights
EMISSIVE_PARKINGLIGHTS_MULT = 1 ; Multiplier for parking lights
Thanks fellas. Those things worked. The headlights still lack a bit in outgoing range, but at least they are bright enough now that I can see what's in front of me. Have to get the original color code from the data file though.

Volkswagen Golf 1 Club Track v1.55

Final version?
Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to this batsheet crazy pocket rocket.

v1.55
LODs added back after rear lights refraction; Added AP Racing, Cillit Bang, Marmite, and Q8 skins by Mascot; MOMO driver suits updated with shadowed legs.

1670162094804.jpeg

download: https://we.tl/t-rNc6RmKJxP

(edit: updated with rogue .psds removed, VAO patch renamed)

The driver suits take up quite a lot of space, so just delete them from the skin folders if you want to reduce the folder size.

Last edited:
Release:

Volkswagen Mk1 Volkswagen Golf 1 Club Track v1.50
-----------------------------------------------------------

-created underneath reflector mesh for refraction under rear light texture by @El Locho;<----Thank you!
-set rear light textures to transparent
-created new lights in lights.ini due to inner light source and packed (don't like it to make it with csp)
-created new normalmap for rear light texture for refraction effect in kseditor
-added rear blinkers in csp
-added lights at license plate lights (Tongue-twister?)
-better and more realistic flames and smoke
-added refraction for all rear lights
-cockpit AO is not possible because of mapping mess and no uvwrap so i added a VAO for the car

Missing things:

-Missing Lod's
and...I can't think of anything else

View attachment 1213092
View attachment 1213093

oh...and the link (has all the new skins inside and the other stuff)

MEDIAFIRE
Screenshot_golf_mk1_club_track_bikernieki_4-11-122-8-24-43-accum.jpg
Screenshot_golf_mk1_club_track_bikernieki_4-11-122-8-26-43-accum.jpg
Screenshot_golf_mk1_club_track_bikernieki_4-11-122-8-32-27-accum.jpg
Screenshot_golf_mk1_club_track_bikernieki_4-11-122-8-38-23-accum.jpg

Thanks for all this. I honestly couldn't remember if these were any of the skins that were done recently, but I hope so, heh! The mod is very functional and quite entertaining. The physics are pretty good currently, apart from somewhat unpredictable/non-linear slip angle near the limit. Similarly, the sounds take an unusual shift near the top of the rev range. I don't think any of you worked on physics or sounds for this mod recently; I'm just making observations. Overall, a nice package, especially with wipers, new skins and visuals.

Last edited:
Screenshot_pagani_zonda_r_g333_sachsenring_2022_2022-12-03-16-52-24.png

Hi folks does anybody know the cause of the strange shadow on the windscreen under the intake? Im using the latest shaders patch and pure , everythings up to date? Seems the same with multiple pp filters too. thanks.

Final version?
Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to this batsheet crazy pocket rocket.

v1.55
LODs added back after rear lights refraction; Added AP Racing, Cillit Bang, Marmite, and Q8 skins by Mascot; MOMO driver suits updated with shadowed legs.

View attachment 1213303

download: https://we.tl/t-q6gNoz9nPz

The driver suits take up quite a lot of space, so just delete them from the skin folders if you want to reduce the folder size.
Thank you very much for the work done on this wonderful car, it's even more fun to drive it now. I just have a little problem, in the game my rims are not chrome, they are gray brown.

Final version?

v1.55

View attachment 1213303

download: https://we.tl/t-q6gNoz9nPz

Im sorry but under the cillit bang skin is a 360 pound mb psd

Some new "adaptations" for the Mclaren M23, for those who already have the 1975 and 1976 mods. Version for the beginning of the 1975 season and the other for the rest of the season (without Marlboro logo, German GP). A version for Mclaren from 1976 (start of season). I couldn't close the side radiator openings to look more like the reality of the time. If I can, I'll pack the versions (just for fun).

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1670165812.png
    __custom_showroom_1670165812.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 28
  • __custom_showroom_1670165873.png
    __custom_showroom_1670165873.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 27
  • __custom_showroom_1670165936.png
    __custom_showroom_1670165936.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 27
Red Bull Ring Mod v2.1

Red Bull Ring Mod v2.1

Please make a backup copy of your ks_red_bull_ring folder to be safe because this replaces or adds files to the track folder. Also delete any track skins from my previous version. CSP is required to work properly. If you don't use CSP, the track skins will still work, but you will have to copy the files to the default folder in the skins directory.

Credit for the ext_config goes to the CSP guys who did the original config used as the base and @CrisT86 for the changes to the config to make it work better.
Track skins are a combination of my own edited textures with a few textures from a skin I already had (don't know the author) and @Peter Boese ac-color-corrections texture pack.
Additional kn5 files for the stock track done by me.
Two additional track cams done by me.
Special thanks to @CrisT86 for all the help with the config and @andrevr , @Peter Boese , and @xNAPx for testing things for me along the way. And @ales100i for the pictures of the area to help me get the season changes somewhat accurate.

All decisions on texture colors and brightness were made based on watching Youtube videos of the recent F1 race. To be honest, one set of trees should be brighter to be more accurate, but they looked out of place as brighter textures. If I hear enough complaints, i'll adjust the texture and make it available.

Can't stress this enough, please read the included Readme file so you can understand everything in the download. I tried to accommodate as many variables as I could so there are a couple of config options to fit your ppfilter, monitor settings, personal tastes, etc.

View attachment 1212404

Any and all improvement suggestions are welcome. I did the best I could, but i'm sure there are mistakes to be fixed.

EDIT: Optional skin update. If you're happy with how things look, there is no need for this. I included the wrong Trees4.dds file. Can't believe no one complained about how yellow it was. Also updated the top1 and TOP files to better match the brightness of the main grass areas. The full mod link above includes this update so no need for this if you are getting the mod for the first time.

Red Bull Ring skin update

EDIT2: Optional ext_config update. Adds lights to the s/f line display board digits without causing other things to light up that shouldn't be lit. Also includes a typo fix in one of the flag light LUTs. I still kept the Pyyer stuff in a separate folder for those that don't not want to alter Pyyer's mods even though my additions don't alter anything he did. You'll need to extract the contents of that folder as well if you want to use it. The full mod link above includes this update so no need for this if you are getting the mod for the first time.

Red Bull Ring config update
Added link to optional ext_config update. You can read what it's for on the link description. After some testing, i'm pretty sure it doesn't mess with Pyyer's F1 mods, but please let me know if it does so I can remove it. Should be the last update needed. Pretty happy with where the mod stands now that I fixed these couple of problems.

View attachment 1213308
Hi folks does anybody know the cause of the strange shadow on the windscreen under the intake? Im using the latest shaders patch and pure , everythings up to date? Seems the same with multiple pp filters too. thanks.
If you mean the poor quality of the shadow, I think that's caused by the new SSLR method, it's buggy. Just change the SSLR quality under Extra FX to one of the old ones.

Fiat Bertone X1/9 project

I recommend patient people to wait for @plrmntonio's version, I hope they will get a nicer mod with more accurate parameters (unfortunately, I don't know where it is in the work). Since I worked so hard on this car, I decided to share it for testing. Maybe some friends might be happy. Remember, just delete it if you don't like it - it's a game, not a Greek drama.

View attachment 1213076
Really nice work, thank you very much mate!

Good evening

Picturesque...but a start...
NFS4 vibes

Did anyone grab these while they were up? I only got a couple. I know they aren't 'good' but man, NFS4 was the best and I went to bed before Celtic Ruins was uploaded, and they were all gone by the time I checked again.

Here's what I got:
Dolphin Cove

Kindiak Park

Last edited:
If it's about the multiple number plates: there is nothing wrong with showroom and there's nothing 'wrong' with the skins either. The modder has provided different areas for the number plates depending on the series. It is of course a pita when you want your personalized previews.
In game it has only one number plate, but if you want only one plate in showroom and in previews, you need to make a 'preview kn5' that temporarily replaces the car kn5. Can be done in ksEditor (@delpinsky thought me how to do it). For this particular car, to get all skins right, you even have to make a couple different kn5 files.
Here's my (screenshot) preview of the Ring Taxi skin with all the extra numberplates removed, thus showing the underlying numberplate. Iirc, this particular preview kn5 is needed for skins #6, 9 and 22, where the numberplate is baked in the skin.

View attachment 1122813

Edit: here two preview kn5 files I mentioned.
Backup the original kn5 and replace with one of the two preview kn5, depending on the skin. You need to rename the preview kn5 to the original name: amg_evo.kn5.
Make previews and then replace the preview kn5 with the original kn5 again.

EDIT: new download link:

Needless to say it will only work for this particular car. Other cars from the same modder need different files to achieve the same.
allo mate, can u maybe repost the link? :)

Does anyone around here has ever seen a Chaparral 2D mod for AC ?

I don't think I have ever seen one, but I may have a pretty decent 3D model of it on my PC. Long story short, it's in a dump of assets (many, many cars) from Unity and I personally have no idea on how to "convert" it.

Sooo before trying to dig into it looking for all the parts of that very car, and trying to get it to look like a complete 3D model, and trying to understand how to convert it to AC, I would be interessed if someone knew about one already made :rolleyes:

Does anyone around here has ever seen a Chaparral 2D mod for AC ?

I don't think I have ever seen one, but I may have a pretty decent 3D model of it on my PC. Long story short, it's in a dump of assets (many, many cars) from Unity and I personally have no idea on how to "convert" it.

Sooo before trying to dig into it looking for all the parts of that very car, and trying to get it to look like a complete 3D model, and trying to understand how to convert it to AC, I would be interessed if someone knew about one already made :rolleyes:
I have it... I'll send it tomorrow if you want... ah, rather now: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mnv4n6e37x8uwfe/chaparral_2d_1966.zip/file

Chaparral.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back