• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,766 comments

2023 GT America Series​

Team ACP Tangerine #12
Screenshot_gt4_bmw_m4_trial_mountain_alpha_10-2-123-19-28-51.jpg

Screenshot_gt4_bmw_m4_trial_mountain_alpha_10-2-123-19-28-59.jpg

Screenshot_gt4_bmw_m4_trial_mountain_alpha_10-2-123-19-29-8.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2023-gt-america-series.58865/

... 1974 Porsche 911 Targa by "TonyBarracuda/GTsupreme"...
Can someone confirm that the modders of this car are really those? It's because I like to review and complete the data of the mods that I install (author/s, version, download link, etc...) and when reviewing the data of the Targa, it appears something like it's a Cizeta Moroder-I-don't-know-what-else... I think there has been a folder dance there...

In fairness in the context of this thread he's quite right.
Granted if he'd of posted this over in the Russian invasion thread, or the cost of living thread, or the Turkish earthquake thread, it would look a bit off......but he didn't.
yes you`re right, in the context of AC. Somehow i did not felt only the AC context. Nevermind
A further question I'd pose is, has AC ruined sim racing?
Every developer knows looking at stats that people don't want a sim like they did traditionally before.
Hard to say. Maybe we could see it another way - AC made sim racing much more popular in my eyes.
I know that for me i last about 30 mins in ACC or AMS2 till I'm bored and then I put AC back on.
Rfactor 2 i uninstalled as it has so many issues.

same :lol:
As great as AC is i really don't want to still be playing this in another decade because there is nothing else.
i feel like i will play this game another decade .... :D

re Imatra:

Seems this is in Ride3 & Ride4
I dont have this gamesource to see if puling assets is possible.

Anyone?
I'm looking for Imatra (long or short version), very good track in Finland.
I think it was an historic track, until the 80s was receiving racing cars, I don't know if exists today... But I miss in AC.
For Gran Turismo fans, an RX-Vision GT3 Concept mod was released today.

Our dear little Mazda? I don't know it... But I'll try it, thanks!
He want to go for free. lol
shi
Groeninghe Park v1.0

View attachment 1238175
Fictional circuit.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam
-2 layouts

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by fiedel
-Attempts to contact him have gone unanswered. Thank you for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Rain FX by @twobegreen
background, cameraman, tree, tent and some textures by kunos
Low poly RVs by Rigel:
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Masscot , @Fanapryde , @twobegreen

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Thank you very much. You and RMI Wood has been doing great work for the AC community, very good tracks!

So I have previously been uploading Camtool Cams to Race Department. Due to issues with them removing certain links, I have decided to upload them to Patreon now. I have made tiers but none of my cam uploads will require payment. Should be faster download and allow for me to link to the resources used in the video showing the cams. You can find them here: https://www.patreon.com/Chas1723 Here is my Youtube channel where I preview my cams: https://www.youtube.com/@chas1723/videos

My most recent upload is for Monza

SEAT LEÓN CUPRA R 2003 Public Release!!!!
Download:
Converted From Forza Motorsport 4 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Working Wipers
-Self Ligth
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@takum1,@Mascot,and others

Screenshot_seat_leon_cupra_r_2003_arrabassada_9-2-123-14-0-38.jpgScreenshot_seat_leon_cupra_r_2003_arrabassada_9-2-123-14-3-8.jpgScreenshot_seat_leon_cupra_r_2003_arrabassada_9-2-123-14-3-57.jpgScreenshot_seat_leon_cupra_r_2003_ks_barcelona_9-2-123-13-50-3.jpgScreenshot_seat_leon_cupra_r_2003_ks_barcelona_9-2-123-13-49-15.jpgScreenshot_seat_leon_cupra_r_2003_ks_barcelona_9-2-123-13-48-23.jpgScreenshot_seat_leon_cupra_r_2003_ks_barcelona_9-2-123-13-48-1.jpgScreenshot_seat_leon_cupra_r_2003_ks_barcelona_9-2-123-13-47-25.jpgScreenshot_seat_leon_cupra_r_2003_ks_barcelona_9-2-123-13-47-2.jpg

SEAT LEÓN CUPRA R 2003 Public Release!!!!
Download:
Converted From Forza Motorsport 4 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Working Wipers
-Self Ligth
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@takum1,@Mascot,and others

View attachment 1238284View attachment 1238285View attachment 1238286View attachment 1238287View attachment 1238288View attachment 1238289View attachment 1238290View attachment 1238291View attachment 1238292
Really nice thank you for this car

I'm looking for Imatra (long or short version), very good track in Finland.
I think it was an historic track, until the 80s was receiving racing cars, I don't know if exists today... But I miss in AC.

Our dear little Mazda? I don't know it... But I'll try it, thanks!

He want to go for free. lol

Thank you very much. You and RMI Wood has been doing great work for the AC community, very good tracks!
I just gave that Imatra circuit a Google, if that can be ported over from Ride 4.... That would be dope. That would make an excellent retro era circuit.

The wait is over, 8 months of development and 100+hrs on research, 14 European skins and 1 US skin. This is GOLD3N's Privateer Corvette C5.R Skin Pack. Still has the new light configuration options.

Available now at racedepartment: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gold3ns-corvette-c5-r-privateers-skin-pack.58879/

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

:gtplanet: This part is for GT Planet users: I've made a pack for the C5R Called C5R OZ and BBS Pack for the wheels and don't worry about moving skin files, I put the skins in there respective folder so you don't have to go through the trouble of deleting or moving the skins. I recommend to delete the original legion_corvette_c5r as a whole so the old skins don't mix with each other, but if you want that then you don't have to. If you just want the skins then just go to the link above, you have options.

Thank you guys for your patients and enjoy the pack! :gtpflag:

A further question I'd pose is, has AC ruined sim racing?
Every developer knows looking at stats that people don't want a sim like they did traditionally before.

I know that for me i last about 30 mins in ACC or AMS2 till I'm bored and then I put AC back on.
Rfactor 2 i uninstalled as it has so many issues.

As great as AC is i really don't want to still be playing this in another decade because there is nothing else.
For me, the main problem Assetto Corsa has is that it just doesn't simulate a motorsport event well at all. Think of all the peculiar rules various racing categories have - Assetto Corsa doesn't account for them at all.

I think a laser focus on a single category of racing like ACC does is the only way alternative sims can compete. I have zero interest in other sims that have, like, four GT cars and three road cars (think AMS2). Because I have dozens of GT race cars and hundreds of road cars in AC. But if you were to make a game that solely concerns itself, for example, solely with 1980s touring cars and has dozens of them to choose from... now I'm interested.

Last edited:
... happy birthday to me 🎂...
... And happy birthday to me too. :D...

Mahrahiah always have the right words for any situation; Christmas, weddings, birthdays... Enjoy again you all her whispering voice...

(Lower the treble and keep the speakers away from glasses, windows, mirrors and glass objects in general, please...)

Last edited:
Mahrahiah always have the right words for any situation; Christmas, weddings, birthdays... Enjoy again you all her whispering voice...

(Lower the treble and keep the speakers away from glasses, windows, mirrors and glass objects in general, please...)

auguriiiiii🍰🍰

@rainmaker and @rmi ... wish you a great birthday.
Thanks to all modders for your fantastic work.
I startet simracing with Test Drive on Amiga500+.
You all give me great happiness on assetta corsa. it is unbelievable how the game is escalating....
It´s great to visit places / circuits all over the world in simracing even though you have no money for traveling.
THANKS!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back