Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,703 comments
We've all been there - the default's 80%, so everyone has tried it that way and laughed like a maniac while doing so - especially on Street 90s SV tyres.

My point is that there's an interesting chassis down there which really comes to life when you down the boost, meaning you're not distracted by that huge lag/wheel spin and can be more concentrated on enjoying and exploring its limits.

Go the whole hog and stick her on 100% then, like i had in that video of mine! :gtpflag:

^ Oh, just forget it... :rolleyes:

Anyway, thrashing the little ND at BCC.

Can't wait for the NA!

Last edited:

First time I'm driving the Yellowbird since having the T3PA-Pro pedals and the the TH8A shifter. Just a lap from a short practice session.

Now that heel-and-toe downshifting has become second nature, using a proper shifter and clutch actually makes taming this beast easier.

Wow. I think this might be your best video thus far! 👍 How many runs down Akina/Akina 2017 do you think you've got under your belt? You've got that road down pat.

I need to spend more time on Mt. Akina. I don't know the layout nearly as well as you, so smaller cars like the Miata or MR2 would be the safer option, most likely. You squeezed every ounce out of that RX-7. I felt like a scared passenger at some points in your video. :lol:

Wow. I think this might be your best video thus far! 👍 How many runs down Akina/Akina 2017 do you think you've got under your belt? You've got that road down pat.

I need to spend more time on Mt. Akina. I don't know the layout nearly as well as you, so smaller cars like the Miata or MR2 would be the safer option, most likely. You squeezed every ounce out of that RX-7. I felt like a scared passenger at some points in your video. :lol:

Maybe a 100 passes. Not that much.

Here's a Guide that was requested by a sub.

Two runs on Nordschleife Tourist in good company. This is one of the best parts about Online.

Shame our cars weren't more leveled, but his good driving made up for most of that.

I will have to watch your video later @Zakspeed_TV -- I have to go to my doctor shortly. I look forward to seeing your performance with the RS1600 on base setup. Aristotelis (from Kunos) released a beginners level (so for me it was like the highest level of tuning I can handle :lol:) training video on the same track with the same car. It was interesting how such little changes provided significant changes on this awesome little race car. I love this car...I just don't know how the messed up so badly in the factory and put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car! :boggled: :P

I will have to watch your video later @Zakspeed_TV -- I have to go to my doctor shortly. I look forward to seeing your performance with the RS1600 on base setup. Aristotelis (from Kunos) released a beginners level (so for me it was like the highest level of tuning I can handle :lol:) training video on the same track with the same car. It was interesting how such little changes provided significant changes on this awesome little race car. I love this car...I just don't know how the messed up so badly in the factory and put the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car! :boggled: :P

:lol: don't expect to much was my first runs using the shifter. But yeah such a great car as they are in real life #oldskoolford 👍

What are you talking about mate? Have a look. The steering wheel is definitely on the right side of the car :P :D

First test at the new track with Ferrari 488. Great combo!

How great is that road? :D I love it!! :cheers: Yeah, it's not some super serious FIA race track and the marketing hype about building the best track (all 4 setups) was dumb, if you ask me. Just to have some good old fun driving some of these supercars that can't stretch their legs all the way on too many roads/circuits -- that's what I really enjoy. Oh, I also find it pretty good for testing. I use the layout that skips the wicked long straight for that, usually. I will say, be careful! Those little humps where you can get all four shoes in the air...with older, less sophisticated cars (by today's standards) I've actually lost control a couple of times and killed my test driver, Enrique. I haven't even told his wife yet. :P

I forgot how badly nVidia raped the Highlands layouts. My God. On PC someone made a file to replace 'em with other racing related manufacturers. I know Dunlop is one of them. It looks so much better. Truthfully, I had a few decent battles on the really short layout, but I don't use that one all that much for cruising/testing/hot lapping.

Cant wait to see all the P1 GTR videos when the dlc is release on
PC
:)
Me too. I've had a McLaren P1 GTR installed for quite some time, but it is a very poor attempt at recreating the real P1 GTR. Whomever released that mod should have done quite a bit more research, or spoken to someone better versed in physics and most importantly, how to build a damn car in AC! :P

My first laps around Highlands Long with the new Porsche, Like @ALB123 said, I love it.
See the full struggle or just fast forward to 47:20 (i would do the latter) :

Back