Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,691 comments

I remembered not liking this car and time hasn't changed that. I can't point my finger on what it is, but I find it too difficult to control (TC off, as in every other car) at the same time as it isn't rewarding to drive (contrary to the 458 Italia).

Maybe some better tyres would do the trick, I don't know...
It's the least enjoyable Ferrari in the game, in my opinion, that's for sure.

This should have been better, but it's not my cup of tea as well. :lol:

Hope you enjoy the format.
For what it's worth, I really liked it and already enjoyed your PCars 2 videos.

I hope your subscribers' number skyrockets in the meantime, as it's far from reflecting the quality of the videos right now.

For what it's worth, I really liked it and already enjoyed your PCars 2 videos.

I hope your subscribers' number skyrockets in the meantime, as it's far from reflecting the quality of the videos right now.
Thank you for the feedback - its very much appreciated. It taking a while to find my own video style but it's getting there, been enjoying so many videos from so many providers, I thought it time to start sharing too. Just taken a look at your content - nice mix of platforms - and a BIG archive. Funny thing.....I actually preferred the 488 to the 458.....but both incredible machines. Looking forward to that Ferrari pack coming.....videos galore!

I actually preferred the 488 to the 458.
That is not possible! :P

Regarding my content, yes, there are way too much videos in there and I should be more careful with the stuff I upload.
Basically, I capture everything I drive with the crappy PS4 Share button and upload it. Not much time for anything else, if I'm honest.
But thanks for taking a look.

Oh, and would like to hear some words from you regarding the PCars 2 experience (physics and FFB) vs Assetto Corsa some day... ;)

URD PX mod, driving the PX2 Loire on Silverstone GP track. Grip on 99%, medium temperatures, random wind (ended being pretty strong, North West), on Medium LMP tires compound. A couple of inaccuracies along the lap, but overall good.

Hope you enjoy.

I haven't driven on Glencoe yet. I had no idea that it was such a long road. Wow! I can imagine some awesome battles on this road with a handful of equally skilled drivers.

Another race against the new AI. It was very nice, and it can definitely work as a alternative/substitute for an online race.

After the initial rush, the whole race was basically me trying to gain one place. One. Lap 6 is where it all happened.
The pace with these settings would have been perfect for an endurance race. Loved it.

I'll also use this to post here the video of my first race against the new AI (impressions here):

Last edited:
First tryout of the AI after the 1.15 update. The lead AI car doesn't run away from the whole field anymore on alien difficulty.

Back