Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 6,688 comments

That is an awesome run! I absolutely love those roads from SIMM TRAX - unfortunately, I never drive Semtin because there is no map and no signs anywhere, so every time the road splits I'm doing a 50/50 guess if I'm going to lead myself into a dead end. It's so frustrating. Overall, I really like the vast majority of SIMM TRAX layouts, however, I wish they would focus more on completing a track instead of having 20 tracks stuck in v0.6 Beta Testing.

That is an awesome run! I absolutely love those roads from SIMM TRAX - unfortunately, I never drive Semtin because there is no map and no signs anywhere, so every time the road splits I'm doing a 50/50 guess if I'm going to lead myself into a dead end. It's so frustrating. Overall, I really like the vast majority of SIMM TRAX layouts, however, I wish they would focus more on completing a track instead of having 20 tracks stuck in v0.6 Beta Testing.
Thanks. I know what you mean re not knowing where to turn. I took the wrong turn a few times too and I've done Semetin quite a few times, although not recently. Just take it slow, so that you can reverse, a few times and lock the track into memory. It's one of my favourite sim tracks of all time. Is that you in your avatar with a real 250 GTO? Hmm, just re-read my post and I see I've used "a few times" quite a few times. Luckily this is not an English essay :)

Is that you in your avatar with a real 250 GTO?
OMG! I wish that were me. That's Nick Mason, drummer for the rock band Pink Floyd. He's got an awesome car collection and the best thing is, he actually drives these things unlike most older car collectors. He's been known to pull up in front of a restaurant in London driving the 250 GTO in the photo. Likewise with his McLaren F1 GTR (Chassis 10R) which he happened to crash at Goodwood this year. :eek: :nervous: :banghead:

OMG! I wish that were me. That's Nick Mason, drummer for the rock band Pink Floyd. He's got an awesome car collection and the best thing is, he actually drives these things unlike most older car collectors. He's been known to pull up in front of a restaurant in London driving the 250 GTO in the photo. Likewise with his McLaren F1 GTR (Chassis 10R) which he happened to crash at Goodwood this year. :eek: :nervous: :banghead:
Hahaha :lol:

You Nick Mason wannabe you :P

Actually, me too :embarrassed:

Damn skippy! :sly:

How are you doing Pete05? Do you have any plans for a console racing game to replace GT6? Sticking with Gran Turismo Sport? PCars 2? I know Assetto Corsa is out because of their ridiculously restrictive controller setup options.

Damn skippy! :sly:

How are you doing Pete05? Do you have any plans for a console racing game to replace GT6? Sticking with Gran Turismo Sport? PCars 2? I know Assetto Corsa is out because of their ridiculously restrictive controller setup options.
G'day mate.

I'm definitely off the GT train with Sport being all about online so, at the moment, PCARS 2 is looking good.
A great selection of tracks & cars without 69 'different' types of Miata :lol:

I'm just waiting for the reviews to flood in & then I'll make the call.

G'day mate.

I'm definitely off the GT train with Sport being all about online so, at the moment, PCARS 2 is looking good.
A great selection of tracks & cars without 69 'different' types of Miata :lol:

I'm just waiting for the reviews to flood in & then I'll make the call.
Awesome! I'm going to wait for it to go on sale - heck I might even wait for a few DLC packs to be out too. First, I need to see that my friends are really enjoying it for more than 1 months.

Awesome! I'm going to wait for it to go on sale - heck I might even wait for a few DLC packs to be out too. First, I need to see that my friends are really enjoying it for more than 1 months.
Yeah, that's my plan too & I also want to see that SMS have learnt from the mistakes made with the original.

An endless sequel of patches to fix patches, that were made to fix patches, won't impress me too much.

Porsche 911 GT3 RS Head to Head - Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa

AC have better camera placement in replay mode ( My taste ) But pitty you cant watch race replays as well if you race with more than 6 cars on the track.

Back