B-Spec in 1.16 Update!

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 584 comments
Oh Poliphony, you did it again. This utter lack of communication skills is beyond ridiculous now.
They've annouced quite a few stuff lately, a mistake on their site isn't bad communication. And people desperately waiting for B-Spec to come and the ones who started to give up on it, can now relax since they've clearly been working on it and it might even come out SOON.

Refraining from getting my hopes up.

So am I. Because it's B-Spec. :ill:

Seriously, this won't be much fun with the actually-worse-than-GT5 AI. The one place it might be useful are to have an endurance race buddy to alternate with... and there are no endurance races. Still, I'm sure someone will appreciate this.

B-Spec is great to increase the mileage on my cars , and i love watching the replays , i don't even want it for Cr grinding , it's gonna be great .

Same here, I don't need anymore cars or to do any Cr. grinding either, I like it for mileage and the fun factor of possibly sharing the cockpit with Bob for a long race. I just hope we get the extra 'Endurance Races' tile for the career, and a separate mileage counter for Bob miles, just like it was in GT4.

Typical big company SNAFU. One department sends a memo, the other misinterprets it. Everyday occurrance in any global company when language is not the same and date formats differ. Sony office advises web teams to update website a week before a new update comes out on 3/4/15. Some interpret it as 3rd April, others as 4th March. Maybe.

I am truly getting sick and tired of this "upcoming update" and the word "soon", A general idea of when would be nice, The art of communication isn't exactly a PD strong point this we are all well aware of, But someone please riddle me this why was it published on the regional websites then removed only to be posted on the pitstop blog mere hours later ? the mind boggles.

Translation (with english parts removed to allow the translator app I'm using to function):
Gran Turismo 6

Coming upcoming updates "Ver. 1.16" and appeared completely new B-Spec in. "I return the Why So accelerator?" In previous B-Spec, such as "For more slipstream!", The player was feeling frustrated with the movement of the vehicle AI would be many. B-Spec of Gran Turismo 6 In addition to the fixed instruction also possible pace selection, you will be able to intervene in the operation of the vehicle AI. Overtake, slipstream, lane change, and also can be manipulated in real time the accelerator and brake.

Rather than the style to hire a B-Spec driver such as Gran Turismo 5, I am feeling that supports the running of the vehicle AI. Do you would you like to go to picked up a star that had been missed? Prize money, number of turns, tire regulation, it is the same with all A-Spec.

It is also ideal for race of the vehicle is difficult operation represented by the Red Bull X challenge. Also towards the beginner, I can challenge the more feel free to high degree of difficulty events.

However, you would be the vehicle AI is a spin and off the track if naturally depress the accelerator recklessly. Also will be asked delicacy like to manipulate the RC car in bird's-eye perspective.

Since the situation surrounding Unlike A-Spec is easy to understand, I will be able to play in the mood became spotter in the NASCAR race. It may even idea to play in the car point of view in order to win a few head-to-head with performance differences

Update the fun!

Oh Poliphony, you did it again. This utter lack of communication skills is beyond ridiculous now.
So leaks are lack of communication skills?
That's the same excuse I heard about SSRX infield and Matterhorn Rally. But that is supposed to be classified information, no one is supposed to know about this. Can they keep secrets too?

I am truly getting sick and tired of this "upcoming update" and the word "soon", A general idea of when would be nice, The art of communication isn't exactly a PD strong point this we are all well aware of, But someone please riddle me this why was it published on the regional websites then removed only to be posted on the pitstop blog mere hours later ? the mind boggles.
Your entitlement is showing. You should put it away, please.

Your entitlement is showing. You should put it away, please.

Entitled you say ? Why yes I paid full price for the product over a year ago and the product still isnt complete.

So yes I am entitled to my opinion and yes I am entitled to say it on a forum I mean the whole point of a forum is to voice opinions, There you go that is my opinion.

However this is moving off topic so how about leave right of entitlement out of it as you'll notice I did mention something else besides the obvious that you felt compelled to bring me up on.

............Is it just me, or some of the event (specifically that NASCAR one) look brand new? I mean, the credit payout is WAY higher than it is in career mode. Could it be the long-awaited return of proper enduros????
That's the Japanese version of GT6 (with Yen currency) so that's why you see the money in the screenshots are a lot more.

That's the Japanese version of GT6 (with Yen currency) so that's why you see the money in the screenshots are a lot more.
.........Eh? Whaddaya mean, yen currency? I was under the impression that GT's currency is always "credits"....?

.........Eh? Whaddaya mean, yen currency? I was under the impression that GT's currency is always "credits"....?

Yep, but they adjust the value of credits depending on region to loosely reflect currency - so the Japanese game does indeed have higher prices and payouts.

Coming upcoming updates "Ver. 1.16" and appeared completely new B-Spec in. "I return the Why So accelerator?"

image.jpg

Back