B-Spec in 1.16 Update!

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 584 comments
I'm pretty sure it got taken down because the content hasn't been officially unveiled and isn't in the game yet, and isn't supposed to be there until sometime in march...

...I mean it's not like they've just suddenly decided not to release it by taking it off the site...

I'm pretty sure it got taken down because the content hasn't been officially unveiled and isn't in the game yet, and isn't supposed to be there until sometime in march...

...I mean it's not like they've just suddenly decided not to release it by taking it off the site...
exactly. that would be insanely daft.

1.jpg
Hi everyone! I don't know if this is already posted but just a few minutes ago the Mexican site was updated. The course maker will be on the next update according to this.

This interesting. Looks like PD has really pulled their finger out in the 2-months they've left is in the dark.

Still skeptical though...

View attachment 315814 Hi everyone! I don't know if this is already posted but just a few minutes ago the Mexican site was updated. The course maker will be on the next update according to this.
I think you confused "next" update with "future" update. I don't know Spanish, but it looks like message that was there before "leak".

Screenshot_2015-02-24-15-28-01.jpg

it says "These features will be implemented in future updates."
I think there are a different point between future update and next update. CMIIW

Yes !

Some of the features described on this page are added by performing an online update of "Gran Turismo 6".

As long as the feature isn't in GT6, They don't put it in the list :)

I'm certain this is t the first time PD has done something like this, but they still end up releasing it.

FS7
Having more career races would be nice.
Or PD could simply go the easy way, take the options that are already in the game and make them all available in arcade mode, that would enable players to create endurance races with any car they want at any track they want.
I've wanted this for the longest time. Or, at least give us 16-car grids and the option to enable fuel/tire wear in Arcade Mode, like in GT5.

The brazilian site was edited... all references of B-Spec were removed from the Product link and the Manual (in the Quick Menu - http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/manual/#!/howtorace/quickmenu)
Already posted? yes, no? anyway, dutch language section of Gran turismo website also did a rollback.
Now the motec,datalogger,sierra rally is "new" (again).
like i wrote in my previous post, seeing is believing, i will believe it, when i see it on-screen in GT6.
Anyway, some of you allready entered the Hypetrain too early huh?

O, btw, i got an update, but it is the 4.70 for the PS3.

Oh Poliphony, you did it again. This utter lack of communication skills is beyond ridiculous now.

How so? Oh forget it, I'm sure you just want to troll. Announcing mid-field on the blog obviously counts for nothing when Sony stuff up and accidentally announce b-spec.

How so? Oh forget it, I'm sure you just want to troll. Announcing mid-field on the blog obviously counts for nothing when Sony stuff up and accidentally announce b-spec.
He refers to the fact that the B-Spec mentions has been removed.

Though I dont see PD become too ridiculous. The other features still makes up the expectation.

Once again - this reminds me of the pinnacle of B-spec in GT5. The Le Sarthe seasonal - b-spec with actual challenge. :scared:👍 I hope they make the B-spec with seasonals and this time give us leaderboards of race time - why not even fastest laps. :D

Back