Battlefield 1

• Thread starter GTFan24
  • 728 comments
I find the dialogue in BF4 to not be nearly as funny and immersive as BF3. But I loved almost everything about BF1, apart from some of the stuff that made gunplay frustrating like not begin able to damage players correctly due to not being in the "right distance" from them. That seemed a bit unrealistic for a battlefield or gun game.

Last edited:
I find the dialogue in BF4 to not be nearly as funny and immersive as BF3. But I loved almost everything about BF1, apart from some of the stuff that made gunplay frustrating like not begin able to damage players correctly due to not being in the "right distance" from them. That seemed a bit unrealistic for a battlefield or gun game.
BF1 also needed blood and gore.

BF1 also needed blood and gore.
Maybe, instead of the dreadful screams? I'll take it Put in the BF3 voice actors to make the dialogue more interesting rather than this basic crap, then add the blood back in eh. I don't care about gore tbh it would impact the framerate too much, they need more destructibility of the buildings. Bad company made that stuff good but there's a lot more tech they can implement to destruction of environments now if they had time to implement it. I haven't played 2042 yet so can't comment there

Maybe, instead of the dreadful screams? I'll take it Put in the BF3 voice actors to make the dialogue more interesting rather than this basic crap, then add the blood back in eh. I don't care about gore tbh it would impact the framerate too much, they need more destructibility of the buildings. Bad company made that stuff good but there's a lot more tech they can implement to destruction of environments now if they had time to implement it. I haven't played 2042 yet so can't comment there
Dreadful screams did make it immersive for me afterall it ww1 was hell on earth.

Dreadful screams did make it immersive for me afterall it ww1 was hell on earth.
No doubt it can add a certain immersion but Battlefield for me was more about the gameplay and teamwork. I prefer if their creative choices of dialogue focus there. Most people need to be reminded to PTFO

Back