Battlefield 2

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 2,033 comments
I would say it is a poor remake of a classic Top Gear moment, anyway I am looking to reformat my PC this weekend.

I would say it is a poor remake of a classic Top Gear moment, anyway I am looking to reformat my PC this weekend.

Oh come on, it was very cleverly done, they matched the originally perfectly. Why was it a poor remake?

And stop talking about formatting your bloody pc and just go and do it.

It was poor, because they did not bob there heads well and 2nd the whole solider skin for Clarskon does not suit him. And there was no need to use the Humvee, since people can mod the game to change the skin of the vehicles in game.

Wow. Ok.

The whole point of the video was that it was a parody of that specific Top Gear challenge in Battlefield 2.

What would be the point of doing it at all if they created a skin that made the character look like JC and modded the game so that the vehicle was an identical match of the car used in Top Gear? You may as well just watch the Top Gear episode.

You complain about the head bobbing, but i was pretty impressed by the actor control when the tank crew were being interviewed.

Some how, you seem to have completely overlooked the fact that they have practically perfectly matched what happened on a tv program in a computer game.

But i guess if the lazy buggers couldn't even be bothered to make the soldier not look like a soldier then the video must be poor.

Great news, I have finally got BF2 without reformatting, all I needed to do was use a better DVD drive, which came from my new DVD-RW drive.

What would you say is the best way to be able to do an online server by yourself? It says I need another player for the game to start...is there a way I can add a bot or something? I just want to be able to play the game without anyone around to explore the levels/qualities.

Donbenni its been a while, but do you want a game of BF2 sometime, also do you want a game of BF2 sometime El Gigante.

It was poor, because they did not bob there heads well and 2nd the whole solider skin for Clarskon does not suit him. And there was no need to use the Humvee, since people can mod the game to change the skin of the vehicles in game.

Jesus Christ that is not reasoning that is just gibberish.

i beat my best score i got it last night

i wasnt in a chopper either, it was an infultary only server most kills with PKM

oh also can someone help me with a problem... the problem is this- on my computer where i only play single player just shuts the game down when i click join game

Yeah that's the cool thing about infantry only, the rounds take ages and you can really rack up the points. :D

Sorry I don't know what is causing your single player problem though. Single player sucks anyway, online is where the action's at.

I got four awards yerterday! Lol. They were; Basic support combat, basic resupply, basic knife and basic pistol. Now I have all the requirements to be first sergeant. Just need about 11,000 more points!

Did anyone try out the new version of the Nations of War mod, because it has a Nuke now as a weapon, yes a Nuke.

It’s just a mod for BF2, anyway thanks for the great fun yesterday DQ, we had some highs and lows, however I wanted to see more people on yesterday.

Me and Ollie (El Gigante) Just had another game. When you play with someone you know, and you work together as a team, you can really rack up the points.

I just upgraded to 1GB of RAM, so hopefully BF2 will run even better now. I haven't tested it yet but I'll probably start playing again soon if people want a game.

Back