Battlefield 2042

• Thread starter Veinz
  • 96 comments
Hard to compare it to BF1 since both games are very different thanks to era in which both games take place. BF2042 is more comparable to BF4 or BF3 than BF1.

I'm interested if anyone has played it on both old gen consoles and new/PC? reason being the max players are different and should in turn create different playstyles. Maps are said to be weird with the high playercounts, so would it play better on old gen?

I'm interested if anyone has played it on both old gen consoles and new/PC? reason being the max players are different and should in turn create different playstyles. Maps are said to be weird with the high playercounts, so would it play better on old gen?
New gen also has 64 player playlists, so in theory pc and next gen has both playstyles.

I thought I read that new gen had 128 and only old gen had 64. Was there an update?
Not everyone liked the 128 player chaos so they add 64 playlists often. Not a guarantee they will always be there but it has even a constant playlist for some time now.

Latest Posts

Back