Borderlands 2

I am! Actually this is pretty much the only game that has my interest this season (Sept-Dec 12'). I am also excited for Far Cry but I see it is pushed back.

I love the style and can only imagine what they have in store this time around!

Oooh just checked the trailer, seems like fun. Never played Borderlands1 but I think I'm buying this.. It's a bit like Gears of War, but nicer..

If you are into 4 player co-op games you will love this for sure. But make sure you play with other co-op partners. Borderlands 1 and 2 are games you do not want to play by yourself.

They listened to the fans. We will now get exp for the "Creature Slaughter Dome". In the Moxi dome you wouldnt get any exp. Well very very little exp. So this is a step in the right direction for sure.
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/wg2wew/borderlands-2-creature-slaughter-dome-trailer

Borderlands 2 will have a season pass

Gaming Everything
A season pass for Borderlands 2 has been confirmed at the GameStop Managers Conference tonight.

Each of the four DLC expansions will be included in the pass. It will be sold for $30.

Thus far, developer Gearbox has revealed only some of Borderlands 2′s DLC. Following launch, the Mechromancer class will become available. The Mechromancer is a female cyborg who makes use of the D374-TP, otherwise known as “Deathtrap”.

Preordered last night from Amazon. My wife and I platinumed Borderlands together in coop and will try to do the same with this. I was Morecai and she was the girl. We have been purposely avoiding all media about 2 but we are starting to get really excited got the release.

PAX Prime Mordecai in Wild Life Preserve [Part 1]

PAX Prime Mordecai in Wild Life Preserve [Part 2]

PAX Prime Mordecai in Wild Life Preserve [Part 3&4]

Just got to thinking wonder if there is going to be any "item" farming, I know the Armory glitch was the best way to farm items.

On one of the developer videos, he mentioned about the unique weapons that you got from the crawmerax and it was something that wanted to put into the retail game. So I would expect there will be some farming going on!

2uopekz.png

Low Res Live Action Commercial

I'll be using Zero with a lot of Bloodshed (skill tree), I think, as a solo build but I think I'll try to have four games on the go at the same time because I'd like to be able to jump online with any character. It won't happen, though, I just don't have enough time for that.

Last edited:
Been reading on the Wiki, that you can now buy SDU upgrades, While I know in one you only had ammo, and in the DLC the bank, but now in the wiki you can use it to upgrade your backpack. (No more limit?)

TJ13
Been reading on the Wiki, that you can now buy SDU upgrades, While I know in one you only had ammo, and in the DLC the bank, but now in the wiki you can use it to upgrade your backpack. (No more limit?)

You mean to make more room for guns and other items? The first game had them, they were all rewards for saving Claptraps.

You mean to make more room for guns and other items? The first game had them, they were all rewards for saving Claptraps.

Yea but there was a cap though, with all the claptraps and the other storage deck from the DLC still only made it to 72 legitly (More if you mod). But from what I've seen in some videos there is no cap, as long as you have eridium you can upgrade as much as you want.

Yea but there was a cap though, with all the claptraps and the other storage deck from the DLC still only made it to 72 legitly (More if you mod). But from what I've seen in some videos there is no cap, as long as you have eridium you can upgrade as much as you want.

Interesting, though I'd rather have a limitless bank and a limited backpack otherwise I can see myself picking up absolutely everything then having a nightmare to sort through. Having to be selective means I'll only hold on to good stuff, and the less useful of that stuff would be dropped off at the bank... Still, if there's no bank at all then an unlimited backpack would be awesome. I spent most of the time in Borderlands with maybe eight or nine guns, and even then there were two or three that I never actually used but kept handy anyway, like my Bessie; my other rifles were good enough to kill basically everything that moved but for that rare occasion that I decided to fight Crawmerax I had the Bessie which was just complete overkill.

While you were lucky to find the pearls you want, I still have to move from weapon to weapon since what I want to use doesn't work in an area or just not useable. I also think having an unlimited backpack, you can pick up more and sell it, so you always have a good cash flow. Hopefully they got rid of the 9999999 thing too.

Mount Jackmore Promo Game For International Players

Gamen Guide
Registered players start by selecting their weapon of choice and use their initial supply of 100 bullets to chip away at Jack's stony face. Players can earn additional ammo once a day by inviting friends to play. As the rock disintegrates, prizes will be given away at designated points in the game.

Viewing the game in real time, players will be able to watch as their competitors take pot shots at the rock and will have to fight it out against them to hit the right spot at the right time.

The prizes range from Borderlands 2 Vault logo pin badges to official apparel, figurines and copies of the game (upon release), with the player who destroys the final piece of the mountain set to win a special prize. There are also sixteen sought-after Limited Edition Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chests to be won. The contest rules, along with full terms and conditions, can be viewed online at the following link: wubwub.eu/jackmoreterms/gb.php

Those interested can play by visiting www.wubwub.eu. The game will consist of four separate rounds, each round lasting for a week, with the first round starting today. Open to gamers in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Norway, Denmark, Russia and Australia.

^^^ Looks fun,
Wish they had something like that Here in the US. Could win some cool stuff.

MAN! BL 2's gonna kick so much ass, so happy it's finally almost here. Just passed the first game two days ago with my girlfriend, I played as the Soldier and she was the Siren. I got into it pretty late 'cause none of my friends ever wanted to play it with me when it first came out, so I'm glad I managed to close out the first game in getting ready for the release of this second one.

Gonna rock Zero for my first playthrough, too awesome. I usually don't like sniping, but my love of the katana will quickly get me over that.

I'm getting it Steam as with the first one. Here's a great deal I found for anyone that hasn't bought it yet but is looking to for PC:

You can buy Borderlands 2 and the season pass for a combined $55 over at GreenManGaming.com instead of the $90 on steam -

Voucher GMG25-1BW0K-K1A3G
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/rpgs/borderlands-2-na/

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/rpgs/borderlands-2-season-pass-na/

And yes, you can still pre-load it and activate it on Steam and you'll also get all of the good pre-order stuff along with it. Great deal lasts till Monday.

That's how my wife and I did it, but split screen co-op. 👍 to playing with your lady. So much fun to play together, we platinumed it, and it was the only game she could play for hours, let alone 30 minutes. She was Siren and I was Mordecai but I used assault rifles rather than pistols. So looking forward to next week.

Well since its roughly 48 hours till release, Wondering how you going to play, take every mission and do them or streamline story missions or forget about the story and the missions and kill everything?

Back