CEDEC 2022 - Gran Turismo, “Painting the Unpredictable Mother nature”

• Thread starter alex511
  • 7 comments
We've been picking through this since the stream, and very helpfully CEDEC made it private just as I was about to start grabbing screenies.

Not any other of its streams from yesterday, just this one - which was nine hours long for some reason.

Idris Elba Table Flip GIF

And yes, that's not a great set of translations - but then that's one of those aggregator sites that steals from other outlets and runs everything through a thesaurus to avoid looking like it's stolen content.

Last edited:
It would be nice if PD painted weekly and cup races with weather more often
Didn't realize digital water was so rare 💦

We've been picking through this since the stream, and very helpfully CEDEC made it private just as I was about to start grabbing screenies.

Not any other of its streams from yesterday, just this one - which was nine hours long for some reason.

Idris Elba Table Flip GIF

And yes, that's not a great set of translations - but then that's one of those aggregator sites that steals from other outlets and runs everything through a thesaurus to avoid looking like it's stolen content.

I recorded Kaz's talk yesterday, dm if you need it.

Kaz's part was only an hour long. The stream was 9 hours because the dev conference had multiple devs from various companies doing different talks about game/tech for that stream session.

but then that's one of those aggregator sites that steals from other outlets and runs everything through a thesaurus to avoid looking like it's stolen content.
I like this one that has copied your article and turned CEDEC into a "Laptop Leisure Builders Convention", whilst still not hiding that they copied it.

Back