Closed Beta Update 1.06 is now available...17.45GB

• Thread starter akira3d
  • 415 comments
Thanks the LAWD for the interior cam placement options - I've been struggling to see my mirrors in several cars and it's caused me to make a bunch of blunders over the beta period, hopefully this'll let me rectify these issues 👍 👍 👍

Yeah using a G29.. I turned it off for now to let it heal for a bit after that beating it took from the horrible feedback :ill: it's like the feedback you get when a roller coaster is clunking it's way up the first climb on the chain 👎
Check lower FFB sensitivity.

Yeah using a G29.. I turned it off for now to let it heal for a bit after that beating it took from the horrible feedback :ill: it's like the feedback you get when a roller coaster is clunking it's way up the first climb on the chain 👎

That exactly how it feels.. Scared the 🤬 out of me the first time.. :lol:

The chase camera has two distance options now- standard and close. That's a yay!

You can exit the loading screen (when the car is showing from various angles) by pressing O then X. (this worked since the beginning, but I was always forgetting to tell)

Lotus Evora is finally driveable.

And a big YAY! For interiour camera position options!

Looks like the interior lighting was also improved.

Too bad, I can't remove the dupes, but it's just a Beta.

P.S. game crashed after a lap on Nürb :/

Last edited:
The chase camera has two distance options now- standard and close. That's a yay!

You can exit the loading screen (when the car is showing from various angles) by pressing O then X. (this worked since the beginning, but I was always forgetting to tell)

Lotus Evora is finally driveable.

And a big YAY! For interiour camera position options!

Looks like the interior lighting was also improved.

Too bad, I can't remove the dupes, but it's just a Beta.

P.S. game crashed after a lap on Nürb :/
can you take a screenshot of the new chase cam?

So for my birthday, PDI and Sony invited me for the GTS Beta.
Now that I finished my exams, a new update now available??

💡

Time to download it...for like a whole day because PS4 is damn slow at downloading.

Leave it in rest mode to speed things up a little..Mine downloaded in 30 mins (ish) in rest mode (Quickest way to download on PS4) -What Speed Internet do you have? :sly:

Last edited:
I did get the Beta, but currently the game stated that Daily Races will start on Saturday, 2 PM CST (GMT + 8). The arcade mode is greyed out as well.

Basically, I can't do anything at this point.

can you take a screenshot of the new chase cam?
yup.

My orange Megane became white D;

Old view:
gran_turismosport_closed_beta_test_version_2017_by_unitoone-dbb1k11.jpg

New view:
gran_turismosport_closed_beta_test_version_2017_by_unitoone-dbb1k0w.jpg

Notice the tire marks on the road and some tires on the track. (they can be knocked off)

You'll have to adjust the camera settings every time you start the game though.

There is quite lot of some weird flickering in races. Vertical lines flashing, driverlist flickering.. Anyone else getting this? :odd:

Also got my SR promoted to S.. :cheers:

The Nürb has definitely changed again. Lighting looks more natural, the trees seem to have more details and other shaders and some more 3D grass details are around.

Also there is a Pit crew now.

You can also map the turn signal and hazard lights now :)

Last edited:
I did get the Beta, but currently the game stated that Daily Races will start on Saturday, 2 PM CST (GMT + 8). The arcade mode is greyed out as well.

Basically, I can't do anything at this point.
Are we The only two people having this problem? There's no practice mode, there's no races available, there's nothing to do!

Excuse my ignorance but Is anyone able to drive right now? All I'm seeing is a warning message telling me there are no races until the 3rd of June. Does that mean we're waiting til then to actually drive a car on this beta?

Back