| CLOSED | Team Pressure Is No More.

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 196 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can deal with that though, Im going to be saving up for a car, and will be in 9th grade soon, which means no ps3 so I won't even have time to enjoy a G27. :(

I can deal with that though, Im going to be saving up for a car, and will be in 9th grade soon, which means no ps3 so I won't even have time to enjoy a G27. :(
Lol, good luck handling school + a job to pay for your gas/insurance/road tax/etc. :D ... and that's if you pass your test!

Naw man, I'm starting IGSCE exams in like 2 or so years, only time you'll be seeing me on PS3 is if it's my bro, + I'm going to teach him how to drift.

Droppin in to post this, hope to see you guys register! Good Luck!

6967155309_bcc16b0f17_b.jpg

It's funny how everytime there's a Drift competition it's eaither on a school day, I have exams, or I fall asleep..

Note:I have school on sunday, don't have on Friday.

Actually not really, Thursday's are my last day of week, Fridays are family day's. Arab worlds are totally different, especially with me living in America.

Name: Joey
PSN ID:Parental-CTRL
Location/Time Zone:Canada GMT-6
Favorite Car(s):BNR32, JZX100, etc
Favorite Track(s):Tsukuba
Drifting Experience: Not too much :D
Previous Team(s):none
DS3 Or Wheel:?Logitech G27
Microphone: No
Time's online? (PC Included): 4 pm to 10pm in weeks in wekends im on almost all day
Anything else you would like to add?: I love drifting! Especially tandem! Hopefully I can have a good match with you.

Name/GTP/PSN: Ryan/RyanJohnson/xronnx
Started Drifting: january 2012
Favourite Car: RX7
Favourite Track: Suzuka east
Favourite Section/Corner: first corner
Solo or Tandem: Tandem
Leader or Follower: Follower
Favourite Drifter: Justin Pawlak
Previous Teams: None
Controller or Wheel: Controller

Had a play around and i've made myself fall in love with another car, the 200sx (s14) absolutely love it, here's some pics!

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_2.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_4.jpg

Last edited:
And nice pic of the S14! Didn't you say you had one irl? You should take a pic someday with the engine,intirior etc post it in the member's rides, maybe even irl drift pics?

Cheers dude! it drives nice! yeah and i have a c63 now and an s13! increasing the garage day by day ;) haha, yeah ive posted in show your drift cars!

game LOL i wish real life! although did try and race one of the lights the other day, man they're quick! :crazy:

****t, my dad had a 993 back when I lived in America, once the turbo's kick in, you can't touch the dashboard, and the break system, Jesus, the break system :dopey:

yeah my dad had an impreza with about 550 bhp, dude that thing would tear your face off and put your eyes in the boot! mental quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back