Collectors edition extras

• Thread starter djdest
  • 83 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
djdest
What did you get from the two codes?

fh8NVHDV.jpg

I've ended up with some duplicate cars, and no safety cars?
Ignore the first 7 cars, they were from beta.

1sLoiVGr.jpg

jMJ1ZDi8.jpg

So you get 1,5kk and 2,5kk credits? I thought only 2,5kk in total? My collectors edition arrived but still need to pick it up from the package station.

I can't see the livery pack either, unless its just been added in with the existing manufacturers sections?

Same thing happened to me

What did you get from the two codes?
I'M trying to get in contact with them

fh8NVHDV.jpg

I've ended up with some duplicate cars, and no safety cars?
Ignore the first 7 cars, they were from beta.

1sLoiVGr.jpg

jMJ1ZDi8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There aren't enough people talking about this. I got the money, but no cars, helmet or livery. I've tried restarting game, restarting PS4 and reinstalling game. None such luck.

I installed the packs to my account while GT was being updated, but the bonus money was properly applied. I really hope there is some guidance from PD or Sony on how to fix this.

I bought a Steelbook Edition copy and had a preorder code, what I see right now is I got the cars, 6 from Steelbook and 3 from preorder, the Europe Pack, also the dynamic theme from preorder. I got the 60 Avatars and Cr. from Steelbook which is 1.500.000 Cr. but didn't get the 500.000 Cr. from the preorder one. No chrome helmet! And I was searching for those livery stickers but as of reading your posts it seems they aren't there either?

Since there's no official forum to report this, I just tweeted to Kaz about it. Would be cool if more people would do it, ideally with screenshots of the bonus they got (and what's missing). There's no point in paying for the more expensive pack and not getting what's promised.

Since there's no official forum to report this, I just tweeted to Kaz about it. Would be cool if more people would do it, ideally with screenshots of the bonus they got (and what's missing). There's no point in paying for the more expensive pack and not getting what's promised.

Will log into Twitter and send a screen shot.

There aren't enough people talking about this. I got the money, but no cars, helmet or livery. I've tried restarting game, restarting PS4 and reinstalling game. None such luck.

I installed the packs to my account while GT was being updated, but the bonus money was properly applied. I really hope there is some guidance from PD or Sony on how to fix this.

I waited for the 1.02 update to download and install before redeeming the codes I got from the Steelbook and Europe Theme Pack, but i'm missing the Chrome Helmet and the bonus $500,000 that was meant to come with the Europe Theme Pack.

The other content, 6 cars from the Steelbook, 3 cars from the Europe Theme Pack, Livery Sticker Pack and 60 Avatars are there.

I'm most upset about the missing helmet!

Whereabouts would we tweet this?

I waited for the 1.02 update to download and install before redeeming the codes I got from the Steelbook and Europe Theme Pack, but i'm missing the Chrome Helmet and the bonus $500,000 that was meant to come with the Europe Theme Pack.

The other content, 6 cars from the Steelbook, 3 cars from the Europe Theme Pack, Livery Sticker Pack and 60 Avatars are there.

I'm most upset about the missing helmet!

Whereabouts would we tweet this?

Tweet it to @Kaz_Yamauchi and @thegranturismo so they can be made aware of the problem.

I've done that now, thanks for the info.

I don't know how they're going to fix it though!

Neither do I. Maybe fixfix the codes related to those packs somehow or credit whatsoever missing automatically.

No problem. :)

I don't think the Liveries were added either. Certainly can't change anything on the 9 cars I have or the 1 I was "gifted" when first launching the game.

I can't seem to customise anything. Only one option for Helmet, Gear, Liveries, etc. :confused:

All of the above. Duplicates of 3 cars which I presume should be the safety car pack? No Chrome Helmet, can't find the sticker pack. But where would they be anyway? Also I think i'm supposed to get a dynamic theme. Which also isn't there. Got the cash though and avatars. I've got the Collectors edition.

Hi,

I had the same problem, I went back to the PS Menu -> Notification, and I downloaded these again. They were added to the game afterwards

When I click on those, it opens the game but doesn't do anything. The add-one launch the game for me. Maybe I can try while the game is in my garage?

I just remember, go on GTSport in the PS Menu and press DOWN, there is an option showing the extra content ;) You can download it then

I just called Olaystation Network and it sounds like they have a method to trouble shoot this. It may end in duplicate codes being issued if they can't fix the existing ones. Call 1-800-345-7669 and use option 1 to reach a rep. Explain the situation and be in front your console ready to troubleshoot. I was at work so I couldn't try their walkthrough. Please update this thread if you get a resolution!

Back