Last edited:
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Seventh Race Nürburgring GP/F 29/11
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. mustardaddict
3. Nik_Makozi

DSCI0031.JPG
DSCI0032.JPG

Well that was an interesting race, yesterday I twisted my lower back and my sciatic nerve has been irritated, I've been walking like someone with scoliosis lol. I managed to get comfortable in my usually uncomfortable racing chair and found a rythym that was fast but I did in with the cautious 5 stop strategy that got me to the end but was a bit slower than 4 stops. I just didn't know what was possible with the rear tires and after my cape ring horror wasn't gonna risk it. I saw immortal did over 11 laps on his final stint, that is a long ways, I think he finished with no rear tires, just rims. :lol: It was a good effort from all 3 evo, aug and immortal but I think Aug should have been able to win that one, somehow immortal managed to keep up 1:35s with no rear tires, crazy. Aug couldn't get by on slightly worn tires with the dirty air. I had close to 1 mile behind me and 1.5 miles ahead of clear track, it was almost like a test session for me, strange how that is. My Q was terrible but occasionally I'll have a bad Q then beat my Q lap like 2 laps into the race, weird. :sly:

That was the best race I've ever seen on GT6, three top drivers on three different strategies fighting it out... anyone's game who'd win and in the end just 0.097 after 45 laps!!!

Great drives Immortal, Aughablo and Evo, giving all that pressure to each other and withstanding it too... brilliant, so glad I got to witness it...

Now I just have to get my teammate to give me his setup coz he was driving a Mercedes and I was driving a Manor Marussia :P

That was the best race I've ever seen on GT6, three top drivers on three different strategies fighting it out... anyone's game who'd win and in the end just 0.097 after 45 laps!!!

Great drives Immortal, Aughablo and Evo, giving all that pressure to each other and withstanding it too... brilliant, so glad I got to witness it...

Now I just have to get my teammate to give me his setup coz he was driving a Mercedes and I was driving a Manor Marussia :P
yeah they kicked ass, for a little while it looked like id finish half lap or less down but the 4 stop was the time getter there, i thought immortal was having a mechanical issue there in the first 5 laps, with his wheel or pedals. It was just hard I think to push here, slippery car and track, not immortals normal time gains. I think the redbull standard is closest to the best in this game, has to be on sports hards or better tho.

Assetto corsa has a few different f1 cars. I know it probably doesn't have the same number playing it as GT series, I am not sure how online racing is there but if you guys want to swap over to that game when it gets onto PS4 next year it might be interesting.

EDIT: Of course some new GT game with that FIA championship might be cool, but we'll have to see if there's anything with F1 cars or if its just the same old GT6 repackaged with better graphics on PS4.

Last edited:
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official Eight Race Fuji Speedway F 12/12
1. TRL_IMMORTAL

CORE F1 FGT Championship
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. Nik_Makozi

CORE F1 FGT Championship
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. Nik_Makozi
3. aughablo

CORE F1 FGT Championship
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. Nik_Makozi
3. aughablo
4. mustardaddict

no practice for me, no practice last week though hehe, seems like it doesn't help on some tracks. Hopefully that wont bite me in the rear...

Do you have room for a back marker? Since the SPA race (my first ever with ABS 0), I have come to terms with ABS 0 and would like to give it another try. Seeing that the regular drivers for SNAIL F1 don't appear to be participating, I'd like to race under that team again.

Do you have room for a back marker? Since the SPA race (my first ever with ABS 0), I have come to terms with ABS 0 and would like to give it another try. Seeing that the regular drivers for SNAIL F1 don't appear to be participating, I'd like to race under that team again.

Yes Jam join us pls in artys F1 lobby

Nearly got by immortal at race start, but the width of the track meant immortal could hit the gas and get a better exit.

Had a nice little battle with Nik, but halfway through the race the dreaded dip of the wheel, off the table. :banghead: Held it up while racing for 10 laps but realized I couldn't fix it during the pitstop as the little holding nobs had shaken loose and were tilted so it couldn't be screwed back tight. :banghead:

Oh well, will have to practice a bit not liking RBR based on a quick run a while back. Need to keep it consistent there to have another shot at Nik.

I might buy a PS4 and take a look at that for X-mas, Project cars doesn't support G27 though on the PS4 I dont believe, Arty you know if its supported at all? Anyways, kinda sucks buying the PS4 AND a new wheel, real pricey.

Back