CORE Formula 1 FGT World Championship Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

EDITED: Was drivin on GT5 offline today, was so nice with the F10, the gorgeous menus, all the other stuff that made GT5 a finished game...... that F2007 was also splendid. Real shame that they never gave us Senna's MP4/4...

Anyways I saw this http://www.autogp.net/newssingola2_en.asp?c=248
a multi-class race series for open wheel race cars just like endurance sports cars but with F1 and GP2, F3, Indycars all on track together. I always wanted to do that in Gran Turismo and with the Lotus, the FGT and the F3 car along with the Red bulls it would be great maniac fun to have that as a track day with a 20 lap race once a week.

Last edited:
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official 11th Race Indianopolis Road Course 30.01
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. Nik_Makozi

CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official 11th Race Indianopolis Road Course 30.01
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. Nik_Makozi
3. Dannyb013

Nice race at Indy, got a killer start, like an assasin in between danny and immortal haha, best lap 1 I've had yet in this series apart from in gt5 F2007 where i nailed it a couple times. I was just hanging on to the tires as Nik pulled back about 10 secs on me final 2 stints luckily i got on synch otherwise Id have gotten attacked... those medium tires always make me choke in a close race but this time i kept cool and only made couple minor errors. I know i could have gone slightly faster but i could have crashed too, my wheel always gets real light 9 laps into a run, and then its just survival...

I will see you guys soon, maybe in that other gt6 series, Which club is it called for my information?

DSCI0067.JPG
DSCI0068.JPG

It'd be nice to get pts and laps and what not up b4 the final, I'd like that. We can always add a new round or two as none of creata tracks ever were. My old 10km track was a fun one.

CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official 12h Race Motegi 14.02
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. Nik_Makozi
3. Maxx Pain

Ive just been disconnected, can't rejoin and I'm absolutely exhausted so I think I'll have to call it a day. If the race goes ahead still, good luck everyone. Its a shame the servers have been so poor

Ive just been disconnected, can't rejoin and I'm absolutely exhausted so I think I'll have to call it a day. If the race goes ahead still, good luck everyone. Its a shame the servers have been so poor
Sorry about that danny, we raced with 3 after aug couldnt go with his injury, it was a bit of a ghost town, Nik did good getting me for 2nd and 3rd in series, and we did well scoring pts in contructors too bad immortal wins every race :lol: otherwise wed have had a chance there for 1st. immortals fastest lap was obcene :lol: but just a shame we couldnt get all 6-7 that showed up today. During the week network was ok, it seems like a saturday thing.

Good job to all that atleast tried to race this season I got pushed quite a ways down the rung at times.:(
Hopefully we can find a way get back the old series in assetto or gtsport.:cheers:

Last edited:
Congratulations to IMMORTAL & Team RedLine on winning the Championship.
Very proud of acheiving the 3rd place and Makozi Racing Internacional 2nd place as a team.
Congratulations to aughablo as 2nd and my teammate mustardadict on 4th place overall.
Last but not least, congratulations to RT Rosso on claiming 3rd place in the team standings.

Driving with The Best!

Last edited:
Congratulations to IMMORTAL & Team RedLine on winning the Championship.
Very proud of acheiving the 3rd place and Makozi Racing Internacional 2nd place as a team.
Congratulations to aughablo as 2nd and my teammate mustardadict on 4th place overall.

Driving with The Best!
Good job Nik and nice run to all those new racers, didn't get to see max or the other new speedsters as the servers weren't good enough to get us all in but you all were very impressive in the few runs I got to see. Hopefully we can get a couple more races in before everybody is done for good with PS3. :cheers:

Back