CORE Formula 1 FGT World Championship Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMORTALPILOT
  • 395 comments
  • 26,565 views
1st time i enjoy Rbr. I'm pleased with my race and the competition with ip gets closer and closer... Great race, great win.
i'm glad we had a true grid and that the new people are quick..

To the new guys, next week we race in another guy's series with the same specs.. @True-blue-8 ;)

Tell me the track please, i have to schedule my week, with school and other series!
 
oh great, RM and RH! i like that
 
i'm out of all the series ...
broke my wrist
enjoy the last races guys ;)
 
i'm out of all the series ...
broke my wrist
enjoy the last races guys ;)

Argh that's gutting :guilty:, I hope you have a good and speedy recovery mate!
 
3months at least, getting surgery tomorrow morning .
 
i'm out of all the series ...
broke my wrist
enjoy the last races guys ;)

Sorry to hear that aughablo, hopefully you'll recover to your best performance.
Having to know someone who had similar problem, I can just recommend not to miss any of your physio therapy.
 
i'm out of all the series ...
broke my wrist
enjoy the last races guys ;)
I remember when I fractured my wrist, didn't need surgery but I remember it hurt a lot worse than when I broke my tibia and had to have surgery. It felt like a hit my funny bone, but the pain continued for hours until they gave me some pain meds. It was fatiguing has heck, really strange sensation. I was such a clumsy kid, luckily I seemed to have gotten over it more or less in adulthood. I nearly killed myself falling backwards into a car bumper playing silly tag football, bled all over the snow and everyone ran away from me like I as a zombie, luckily it wasn't too bad but could have been death, certainly. Just a cut and not a broken skull! Did a lot of clumsy things back then as a 10-12 year old, I think I needed lessons on how to run and stop properly lol. :lol:
 
Last edited:
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official 10th Race SSR5 Reverse 16.01
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official 10th Race SSR5 Reverse 16.01
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. Nik_Makozi
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
 
CORE F1 FGT Championship
Official 10th Race SSR5 Reverse 16.01
Sign up sheet:
1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. Nik_Makozi
3. Maxx Pain
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
I cant open a room... server suck today
I can't sign in to PSN

Edit: It says: "PlayStation™Network is currently undergoing maintenance."
 
I managed to get a lobby open a few minutes ago and drove abit but disconnections are frequent.
 
Did the race go ahead today? I couldn't make it because something cropped up at the last minute
 
Did the race go ahead today? I couldn't make it because something cropped up at the last minute
Yeah... and i got screwed up by pitstop glitches. Hope to see you next time danny.... I Was beating evo and nik until pit stop penalties sat me out for a ton of time... i was happy with my pace tho, nik was close but i know i could have gotten him there hehe he :mischievous:. I had both evo and him well and truly behind but got held on all 5 pitstops just so flustered... sitting there waitin to leave god damn servers and game grrr.

Hope more can get into room next time, that race was just bad luck for servers.
 
Yeah... and i got screwed up by pitstop glitches. Hope to see you next time danny.... I Was beating evo and nik until pit stop penalties sat me out for a ton of time... i was happy with my pace tho, nik was close but i know i could have gotten him there hehe he :mischievous:. I had both evo and him well and truly behind but got held on all 5 pitstops just so flustered... sitting there waitin to leave god damn servers and game grrr.

Hope more can get into room next time, that race was just bad luck for servers.

You never had me


I had to lmao:lol:
 
DSCI0063.JPG
 
Hi IMMORTAL,

I must have missed a post, but is there going to be a race tonight at Indianopolis?
If not could you please repeat the post about the correct date?
 
Hi IMMORTAL,

I must have missed a post, but is there going to be a race tonight at Indianopolis?
If not could you please repeat the post about the correct date?

Hi nik no there is no race today its next saturday indy road
 
Back