CREDIT GRIND - WTC 600 Tokyo Express - Glitches are Dead.

• Thread starter Grimm6Jack
  • 2,418 comments
Ue
an you translate the transmission? Is it Racing or Manual
Can you translate the transmission? Is it Racing or Manual?
Use manual gears in the races themselves 1/2/3rd gear are pretty dam redundant . If you spin in the wet at some of the tighter turns you'll lose time whilst the car goes WTF as it tries to change gear 🤣

Ue
an you translate the transmission? Is it Racing or Manual

Use manual gears in the races themselves 1/2/3rd gear are pretty dam redundant . If you spin in the wet at some of the tighter turns you'll lose time whilst the car goes WTF as it tries to change gear 🤣
Only on the first lap where the track is still wet. From lap 2 onwards , mine rarely drop below 4th gears.

Only on the first lap where the track is still wet. From lap 2 onwards , mine rarely drop below 4th gears.
Cool I'm not that good with this car , first time I've ever used it . Got me over 2.5 Million Cr though 😉

This probably falls into exploit since you realistically can't magically drop 700 points from a car just from gearing... But in the game, it does.

IMO the VGTs should have had their own Gr.V classification. I like many of these cars, but some of them are just ridiculous and unsuited to racing against real cars.

And they're also too easy to buy. These cars in older games are something I'd unlock after a challenge, not widely available to anyone with enough money.

Last edited:
I made a guide how to do this including the gears. It´s a bit playing with the separate gears but I think this is the fastest way to adjust them. :cheers:
Made it in 17:40 min after 2 or 3 tries.

thread about the race (first sighting of exploit)

separate thread about the exploit (second sighting)

now this guy shills his youtube, everyone's (not) clapping, you are (not) a hero! didnt click wont watch. redundant post, bandwagon look at me thumbnail, is that what the kids like nowadays?

This tune uses the same gear ratios and its 2349 Bhp yet still under 600pp.
16495998027193368416492291765235.jpg

Back