CREDIT GRIND - WTC 600 Tokyo Express - Glitches are Dead.

• Thread starter Grimm6Jack
  • 2,418 comments
I'm afraid i broke the game guys
I got this too ?

Now that I bought the right tomahawk ....

Ps anyone want to by a 2nd hand road version never driven ?
Pffft theres 1 mill down the drain

Seems I had sports hards causing the pp failure. Race hards cured it

My fastest lap time was 1.14 while using 7th gear to save fuel.
I can see your 1.11 but doing this on average with traffic is absolutely insane. :bowdown:
I think 18 min isn't to hard to achieve as you can go relaxed flat-out in 7th gear from 2nd to final corner and just have to slowdown sometimes for the AI cars.
Here's a new record of mine, 1:05.863 with the 2400hp Tomahawk X. I did this by using Fuel Economy 6 for 10 laps and then in the 11th and 12th lap I use Fuel Economy 1, to set the fastest lap on the 11th lap which is usually the one that has no traffic.

Without those last 2 laps on the 1 setting, I'm doing best lap at 1:09-1:10, with the rest being 1:20+ thanks to traffic and penalties.

I'm treating this as a Time Trial at this point. But hey, I get tons of money for it at least. I'm at 50 million credits already.

THX.jpg

My SRT Tomahawk X VGT configuration build V.2 for you, enjoy:

Use DRS (R3) on the straight! I'm waiting for your feedback!
Thanks for the tune. I think it is more forgiving than the other one I was using, not as stiff. My best lap was 1:08.556 on lap 12. That was on RM @ FM5.

Edit: 1:07.751

Edit: 1:06.344

Edit: 1:03.675

Last edited:
I prefer Sardegna. A fun track to drive and no wet weather.
Same, but this is the one that brings in the most Cr. for the shortest time. In other words, this is the fastest Cr. maker in GT7 atm. 825K in 14-20 mins and is a guaranteed win as you lap the AI multiple times.

The most relaxed way for me probably is using SS that last for an entire race, easy to control on first laps, and don't need to pit at all. Total time perhaps 1 minute longer but it's certainly worth it.
I concur, SS from start to finish as they'll last the whole race without having to pit and change.They're also the best all rounder for wet and dry conditions and provide the best balanced grip imo.

My fastest lap time was 1.14 while using 7th gear to save fuel.
I can see your 1.11 but doing this on average with traffic is absolutely insane. :bowdown:
I think 18 min isn't to hard to achieve as you can go relaxed flat-out in 7th gear from 2nd to final corner and just have to slowdown sometimes for the AI cars.
I'm no master at GT7 and managed to get a 1.11. So yeah, it's definitely possible, just takes practice learning the Tomahawk's unrealistic(haha) turning and stopping abilities.On the straight in the tunnel, stick to the right side and you'll pass the AI easily, but in tighter corners, slow down as they can be unpredictable sometimes.

Last edited:
I can’t believe how hard some of you guys are pushing lol. It goes 300 mph, you don’t need to push it to win.

I just put intermediate tires, put TCS on 5, set the fuel map to 6 and cruise. Im not even shifting, just leave it in 7th gear and take a ride lol. I’m doing mid 1:35s and still lapping the field several times. It takes a couple more minutes, but w/e

I am having the same problem as others. Exact same top speed auto setting of 580. All gear ratios, final gear ratio, are exactly the same as described in the OP and videos, ECU is set to 70%, power restrictor 70%, racing hard tires. still at 1197.44 PP, tried ballast at various amounts, still no joy.

I wonder if perhaps this is a PS4 vs PS5 thing? I am on PS4. At any rate, I am more than 1M cr out on this one. I'll futz around a bit more, but I've got 20 mins or so fiddling around already. And I have everything set correctly already. idk what else to try.

EDIT: I can use auto transmission to bring it down to PP 595, but switching to manual will not allow me to bring it down, regardless of the gear ratios being identical.

Last edited:
It's because Clean Racing bonus occurs pretty much every race, as long as you don't veer off the track. Since you can't go off track on Tokyo Expressway (ie gravel and such), you can't not get Clean Racing bonus. No idea why it works that way.
Somehow I got a 0.5 sec off-track penalty and still got the clean racing bonus. I was expecting not no get it.

Here's a new record of mine, 1:05.863 with the 2400hp Tomahawk X. I did this by using Fuel Economy 6 for 10 laps and then in the 11th and 12th lap I use Fuel Economy 1, to set the fastest lap on the 11th lap which is usually the one that has no traffic.

Without those last 2 laps on the 1 setting, I'm doing best lap at 1:09-1:10, with the rest being 1:20+ thanks to traffic and penalties.

I'm treating this as a Time Trial at this point. But hey, I get tons of money for it at least. I'm at 50 million credits already.

View attachment 1136262
1:09 is insane lol

My best time is 18 minutes, can't do more. I didn't know 15 minutes is possible ?
Likewise, and that's pretty good already haha.
@Grim6Jack did a 14.57 min run lol.
That being said, I know my time can drop further if I changed FM's in the last 2 laps, but I'm happy with 18's.

Likewise, and that's pretty good already haha.
@Grim6Jack did a 14.57 min run lol.
That being said, I know my time can drop further if I changed FM's in the last 2 laps, but I'm happy with 18's.
I used to change to Intermediates by the 2nd lap because using RH in the 1st lap was a bit of a hassle, but I found that using Rh all the way works and that puts my time at 17:55ish, not bad but still, 15 minutes a race would be much better.

I used to change to Intermediates by the 2nd lap because using RH in the 1st lap was a bit of a hassle, but I found that using Rh all the way works and that puts my time at 17:55ish, not bad but still, 15 minutes a race would be much better.
Yeah, you lose too much grip with RH's in the first lap or two.I've found that SS to be the best balance between grip and durability for the entire race without having to pit at all.

Yeah, you lose too much grip with RH's in the first lap or two.I've found that SS to be the best balance between grip and durability for the entire race without having to pit at all.
Yeah I wanted to try SS but if you finished the race using SS and then hit retry, does the PP changes?

This car can also obviously be used on the Le Mans WTC 700.
It takes advantage of the straights much better,

I also found a glitch/bug with this car.
Ran out of fuel and normally you're limited to 80km/h when you run out of fuel even with 100% throttle, but if you were to downshift, you start accelerating.
I assume this is due to the hybrid nature of the car.

Definitely a top tip is to save the tune sheet if you get it .

Iv certainly found it easy to glitch the pp guide with the warning sighn if I change to tyres or settings that other get away with

Last edited:
This car can also obviously be used on the Le Mans WTC 700.
It takes advantage of the straights much better,

I also found a glitch/bug with this car.
Ran out of fuel and normally you're limited to 80km/h when you run out of fuel even with 100% throttle, but if you were to downshift, you start accelerating.
I assume this is due to the hybrid nature of the car.
Is this continous/repeatable? As in, you don't have to refuel?

R3V
Is this continous/repeatable? As in, you don't have to refuel?

You dont have full power, but you can cruise up to 200km/h or so.
So if you do run out of fuel, its not a long schlep back to pits

I can only assume this is using hybrid power, even though I was not pressing the hybrid button.
The battery discharge symbol was showing.
Also, I am clearly going over the first, second and third gear top speeds, So I must be using the battery.

As for repeatable, I did it multiple times during that session after I noticed it, so it was not a random bug that happened once, but could've been a session bug that effected me during that race.

Last edited:
Going to try out sports soft and intermediates, since yeah, that first lap on the 1st corner and on the hairpin I lose too much time.

I'm a try this tonight when I get home from work... been grinding Lemans the 30 minute race all weekend... at first I was having trouble but it's easy and fun... I put racing soft and ecu all the way down on x14 junior... I pit after lap 2 with racing wets and take the lead around lap 4 since the AI pits late... but I want to try tomahawk so I can play a lot of races with 600 pp or less to get gold... not worried about money since I have 1.8 million and no used or legendary cars I want

Last edited:

View attachment 1136262
Can you psot your set up? I've given up grinding while having fun. Will use my couch PS5 with a controller with the tomahawk to get it over with it.

After using this trick for 3 or 4 races in a row on Sunday I managed to hit consistently 18 min races but not under.

I am being very careful when lapping back markers as I want to keep the clean bonus.

I now manage to go full race without wall penalty but my time is lost passing back markers carefully.

Still a great way to farm. People enjoy and fill that bank up before the next patch...

Anyone else having the same problem with manual vs automatic transmission, lowering the PP?

Dropping down out of 4th gear in the automatic is horrible, if its raining you have to wait until another car hits you from behind just hard enough to push you past 40mph, without sending you spinning into the side. I was stuck at ~20mph for 8 minutes until I got the right push to send me back up into 4th.

Anyone else having the same problem with manual vs automatic transmission, lowering the PP?

Dropping down out of 4th gear in the automatic is horrible, if its raining you have to wait until another car hits you from behind just hard enough to push you past 40mph, without sending you spinning into the side. I was stuck at ~20mph for 8 minutes until I got the right push to send me back up into 4th.
You have to use Manual shift only, otherwise as you found out unfortunately you won't even start moving. You don't even need to shift, just start at 5th gear and cruise in that gear all day, like a one gear wonder.

Last edited:
I just tried this for the first time, and I would say that 16 minutes is unrealistic, unless you're a Tomahawk expert.
It took me 22 minutes. The car is a total nightmare to control on a wet track.
I had probably about 90 seconds worth of wall penalties, too. :lol:
Try adding 29 ballast and switching to intermediates. Night and day difference

I tried last night for a while and could not get it to work. Followed everything, matched everything... But never got down below about 1170. I even tried to go farther than the guide just to see if it works, I maxed out the first three gears. First one was at 15 lol. And still nothing. After some point, the pp actually starts going up!

Back