CREDIT GRIND - WTC 600 Tokyo Express - Glitches are Dead.

• Thread starter Grimm6Jack
  • 2,418 comments
Thanks to youtuber naffantait, the A220 is back and does easy 24 min runs on Tokyo and that was done casually.
Has more HP this time around(463HP vs 451HP) but gained a paltry 7kg's, which doesn't affect its performance or handling at all.
Got a 24:48 on first test run and there's defo room for improvement.
Tread carefully first few 2 laps as it can get a wee bit slippery and you're golden for the remainder of the race. 👍

PS. Only bummer about this tune is that every update/patch tends to mangle its PP sending it upwards making it obsolete, until someone accidentally finds a new tune.
Other than that, it's a fun little car(imo) to drive around Tokyo grinding for Cr.

Last edited:
:lol: OKay, it got me back into this track. Did a 360 on lap 2 and two slow slides into the walls for a 25 minute return. Tyres just about on the nubs and .9 laps of fuel left.

Yet I was still only just below the 25 minute mark and I had a spin and some other "almost lost control" moments. So I'm still a minute below the time I saw someone post in the Rotorcinno thread. Need to figure out what I am missing here.

Yeah, as mentioned by Habla2k, since update 1.25 removed wall penalties from Tokyo, sub 24 min runs are possible in the Rottuccino with wall riding AND the Ultra-high rpm Turbo (which I don't have unfortunately) AND luck/practice (to not spin).

Without wall riding 24:15 is possible with the Ultra-high rpm Turbo, or 24:30 with the High rpm Turbo.

And wheelies :-)

1842781752088-3f960A3A036C9852AAF.72BF90DC9279FEB0_message_426708902613105_1666831650832.jpg

Last edited:
I‘d love to see the a220 with an IM tune, those RMs are really slippery. it’s a bit odd, because the RM tune from before 1.25 was a lot more stable.

I‘d love to see the a220 with an IM tune, those RMs are really slippery. it’s a bit odd, because the RM tune from before 1.25 was a lot more stable.
I don't ever remember there being a IM tune for the A220 on Tokyo, RM's are the best we got. It's really on the first 2 laps on RM's that's slippery, the rest of the race is fine imo. Tunes seem to be all messed up with every update.

Hi : It's funny but this morning, I ran the A220 in Tokyo to test this glich and it didn't give me the daily prize. Has it happened to you?

... I can't tell if you're serious or not mate. :lol:

PS: I also did a run and didn't get my ticket today. This game is amazing.
Hah, I wish, but no. Daylight savings means our timezone changed - GT doesn't like that.. so we don't get tickets for a couple of days.

How are people getting sub 24 minutes with the Rotorcinno?

I pit at lap 5 with Inters and do the last 7 laps with Racing Hards. The car is absolutely unstable under braking, not to mention how crap its brakes are, and it also wants to use its rear end as its front end in the high speed corners, and it gets way worse after the tyres are busted. I did 2 runs so far and none of them were below 25 minutes, I spun about 2-3x in each run, in the last lap, my rear RH are done, dusted (no life at all).

What's the best setup around to drive this thing? It stresses the hell out of me as it is.
Hey @Grimm6Jack we've missed ya!! I've seen someone post like a 24:30-something time, but haven't seen anything <24-mins. And I got 24:46 on this race, so I'm calling a lie in your post lol!!

I used Priano's tune and might have lowered ride height -5 front and back and I think I changed ARB from 10,10 to either 8,10 or 7,9 and added i think +50-60 front aero. I also followed his gear ratios, so no idea how much that helped on the instability. Another thing I think I changed was brake bias from 5 to -5... back tires were wearing much faster than front and personally, I find setting bias to front on this track with either A220 (RIP) or Rotochino eliminates the pulling when breaking.

EDIT: Well then, I was a little late to the part here lol. Carry-on

Last edited:
You know, A220 is very alive on tokyo. :)
Ha! Didn't realize this thread was poppin off this weekend lol. But I think I'm taking some time away from Tokyo and just playing random low paying events and using random cars - I have 1 LCD car left to complete the game and have 2-3 months until the BMW McLaurin comes up again.

Thought I was going to be able to finish off the collection but bad timing!! First I had to prepare for Hurricane Ian hitting Florida at the beginning of the month and that required putting all the pool furniture in the room I game in for 4-days. Then I went out of town for 4-days. Then I closed on my new home and well, didn't have much time at all to game because of installing fans, blinds, curtains, unpacking (where the hell does all this stuff come from lol!!) etc.

Stumbled upon another bugged tune. Silvia K's Type S (S14) '94 (currently in used cars dealer), swapped with Corvette C7 engine. NO wide body, Aero kits Front B, Side B, Tail B, Wing A.

517 PP, but tested 409 km/h on SSRX. Go figure.

Not necessarily the best choice for Tokyo Expressway WTC 600 grind ... 🤣

Attachments

• Gran Turismo® 7_20221031233022.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20221031233022.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Gran Turismo® 7_20221031233034.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20221031233034.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Might wanna try suspension setting from praianos tune to make it a bit more stable:

i testes the silvia, but it was really unstable and acceleration felt like on ice. not much fun.

Hey @Grimm6Jack we've missed ya!! I've seen someone post like a 24:30-something time, but haven't seen anything <24-mins. And I got 24:46 on this race, so I'm calling a lie in your post lol!!

I used Priano's tune and might have lowered ride height -5 front and back and I think I changed ARB from 10,10 to either 8,10 or 7,9 and added i think +50-60 front aero. I also followed his gear ratios, so no idea how much that helped on the instability. Another thing I think I changed was brake bias from 5 to -5... back tires were wearing much faster than front and personally, I find setting bias to front on this track with either A220 (RIP) or Rotochino eliminates the pulling when breaking.

EDIT: Well then, I was a little late to the part here lol. Carry-on
Nah, I came to discover that if you do wall-ride you can easily get a 23 minute time. But I'm trying to do it without wall riding. Probably not possible for me or with the current praiano setting.

I've done a 24:22 best so far and I know I can improve quite a few seconds.

Stumbled upon another bugged tune. Silvia K's Type S (S14) '94 (currently in used cars dealer), swapped with Corvette C7 engine. NO wide body, Aero kits Front B, Side B, Tail B, Wing A.

517 PP, but tested 409 km/h on SSRX. Go figure.

Not necessarily the best choice for Tokyo Expressway WTC 600 grind ... 🤣
This is a pretty good car,i dropped the power to a managable level,messed around with the gearing to get good top speed on that long straight.I ran it with SH front and IM on the rears,plenty of grip in the early parts of the race with this combo,FM1 until the end of lap 8 and pit for fuel and tyres.You can only change to SH but theres only 4 laps to go anyway,i felt they were a little loose compared to the IM rears.A good win for me.

Hello, everyone! What is a good car in terms of fuel for this race. I'm using the Mitsubishi GTO for this one, and doing most of the race in fuel map 3, only using map 1 in the long main straight. I have tried a few cars, and the mitsubishi is the most stable, plus it can run on sport soft tires for the entire race with no problem regarding tire wear.
Ty all

Lambo Huracan Gr4 tuned down for 600pp using FM2 and SH is a no stop race.
I think thehe Huracan is a nice safe drive,i ran it on FM1 until Gallo started his pit stop,i then did 2 laps at FM4 through the twistys,back to FM1 to the finish.If i remember the NSX Gr4 can do a non stopper on FM1 all the way,a long time since i used that though. 👍

So I really like the '17 Honda NSX and every now and then I mess around with the tune to see if I can improve it. I Was at it again this morning trying to make a good tune that starts on IM tyres. Suddenly the pp numbers started to act weird. I Kept messing around and finally got to a stage where it has very respectable HP and weight but some reason it allows you to fit any race tyres when pitting. It's not that big a deal but I did a race at Tokyo doing 6 laps on IM and 6 laps on RS. It's pretty fast for me so I'm sure the quick guys here will be able to some magic with it.

EDIT.
It has wide body installed. Wheels are 20'' front 21'' rear. Aero parts are front B, side B and low wing.

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20221102142530-NSX-1.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221102142530-NSX-1.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20221102135848-NSX-2.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221102135848-NSX-2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20221102142341-NSX-3.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221102142341-NSX-3.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Gran Turismo™ 7_20221102142400-NSX-4.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20221102142400-NSX-4.jpg