"Daily" Race Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter LordDrift
  • 79,453 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright net fixed itself. Two videos. First is Race A. Just watch the start and skip to the last lap. Ridiculous.

This one is good. First Race B, the C7 won. A Huracan, Mustang and TT kept divebombing me. So so close to just smashing them all. Sorry y'all, but when I see a red flag with the white flower, them dudes just don't know how to lift off the throttle.

Next race:

Anyway, the C7 makes an awesome save and must be a bit shaken. Moves over and hands me the position. I hun the 650S down. Set fastest lap 45.271. watched the replay, the 650S set a 46.371. My qualy lap was a 46.248.
View attachment 946114
View attachment 946115
Big Lex Jr is a beast. ...uh*cough* I mean an ugly ugly beast.. don't let your Momma see you using it.:yuck:

:D

Race A looks to be a challenge. I love challenges! :D Kudos for your well deserved victory on that one!

Wow for the save! 👍

I saw an RC F at the back of that race. Don't recall the flag.

Oh so sorry! Just realised I didn't include my 2nd account's name! It's iSTEGGI if you're interested. Yes I was doing last to first, so it could have been me. My livery was pink and white (incase you saw the car) and I'm Aussie so an Aussie flag next to my name)

Oh so sorry! Just realised I didn't include my 2nd account's name! It's iSTEGGI if you're interested. Yes I was doing last to first, so it could have been me. My livery was pink and white (incase you saw the car) and I'm Aussie so an Aussie flag next to my name)
All good. It was the flag of Japan in 13th.
IMG_20200803_195059.jpg

This was dumb, but fun.

I had saved the mediums for the end so was annoyed when I lost P2 with dirty tyres avoiding his spin, then he was annoyed that I ran him off the road at Parabolica. I think this is about as dirty as two people can race each other without penalties being thrown out or somebody ending up facing the wrong way:

This was dumb, but fun.

I had saved the mediums for the end so was annoyed when I lost P2 with dirty tyres avoiding his spin, then he was annoyed that I ran him off the road at Parabolica. I think this is about as dirty as two people can race each other without penalties being thrown out or somebody ending up facing the wrong way:

Minutes 3:30 and 6:10... what a bellend.
Subtle, but I think he knew what he was doing...

Hoping for trucks at tomorrow's A race. :D
Not optimistic, though. :indiff:

The very first daily race I participated in was a 1 make around DTS with the Ford truck.

For those wondering the cars in Race A are pre tuned like the Route X race even though it said adjustable tuning.

Also only hards mandatory at Monza

PD's obsession with Hards continues...

PD since the penalty system is constantly an issue ,I suggest turning penalties off for a week for a Daily Race at Blue Moon .We all would certainly be able get out a lot frustration ......just a thought :D

They need to add Daily race D for dirty, penalties off.

EMEA is TT Cups (no surprise) and a few Vipers. Other regions are probably similar.

Thank you. I'll have to give it a go with the Viper.

EMEA is TT Cups (no surprise) and a few Vipers. Other regions are probably similar.

Sounds like a job for either me Huracán or me Sirotkin (Scirocco).

To be fair I do like how the TT handles, especially the first corner. But I feel like anything that I can do with the TT, I can do, and better, with the Sirotkin. Guess it's a placebo or something, but I tend to lap quicker in the VW than any other FF. :cheers:

We already have A B and C for dirty. Need a daily D with full damage and no ghosting. Use credits to fix the car in the pits, not enough credits can't finish the race.

I'd just like an option that is risk free of SR.... too many players letting their kids play on the main account it seems. People wouldn't have to create alternate accounts just to stay active on the game.

I'd just like an option that is risk free of SR.... too many players letting their kids play on the main account it seems. People wouldn't have to create alternate accounts just to stay active on the game.

Simply stop caring about SR, it's broken and meaningless and has turned DR into a meaningless statistic as well. Lobbies are risk free of SR but good luck finding a clean one at random. I'm down to SR.B now after three races on Monza. Get rammed, get a penalty, whatever. 10 laps and you still finish well before the crash kiddies, SR/DR be damned.

Cost of playing so far, 2.8K DR (got disconnected one race) and 50 SR, down to 49. I'm a super dirty crash kiddie :lol:

Simply stop caring about SR, it's broken and meaningless and has turned DR into a meaningless statistic as well. Lobbies are risk free of SR but good luck finding a clean one at random. I'm down to SR.B now after three races on Monza. Get rammed, get a penalty, whatever. 10 laps and you still finish well before the crash kiddies, SR/DR be damned.

Cost of playing so far, 2.8K DR (got disconnected one race) and 50 SR, down to 49. I'm a super dirty crash kiddie :lol:

Exactly why a risk free option would work...

Imagine letting your friends that come over actually being able to play the game :lol:

Currently when people ask if they can play I tell them to gtfo :lol:

What is the score with the K time, some tracks I struggle to get anywhere close to it and on others I totally smash it and then some :indiff:

I guess the other option is to race hard and check K' or the GTS app after every race, if your SR is teethering on a reset then just drive from the back for a few races to get it up.

Sure you'll bleed a few thousand DR points but it's better than getting stupidly reset right?

The constant ramming, dive bombing and so on is starting to put me off the game now, I play to have fun and enjoy my free time, it's just a pity that some take grate pleasure in ruining the enjoyment of others.
I thought the whole idea was to build skills, gain points and move up the rankings, but from what I have seen and experiance so far is far from that goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back