"Daily" Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by 05XR8, Jun 3, 2019.

1. sturk0167

sturk0167

The chicanes are the BoP for hybrids at LeMans. The no-chicane version of LeMans is hugely impactful on car choice.

Redsea666 likes this.
  2. Lancer_R

Lancer_R Premium

I also pursashed two ps4 consoles used both of which the disk drive borken so i "deleted" gt sport then go a pro to redownload (again) its only actually been once i deleted it in a mood, first time my disk drive broke and made me moody as i was first place in front of field full of a plus on nurb 24hr. So most time i delete it were due to second hand ps4s from cash converters who magically denied i got them from there even though i had the reciepts staing the store LOL so i went local trading standards and the store was shut down. It felt very satisfying seeing it been shut down and getting a full refund to be offered a free ps4 from the same store who denied it so i went game and got a new one just to annoy the manager even more. I am now going to a new second hand shop to repeat this so i can get another free ps4 pro so i can "redownload" gt sport for a laugh lol. I read a review if another store some distance from me and magically the same dodgy manager is there hahahahaha. I am also 6ft5 tall, i need downforce lol plus i can fit in most road cars . . . . . Its like the scene from old top gear when clarkson tried to get in a original gt40 lol its just not going to happen lol

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019 at 11:19 PM
    Redsea666 likes this.
  3. Redsea666

Redsea666

I saw you there- didn't have a bad day myself but you're really on another level. I went up 3 positions, which was awesome because I think I was only DR C in the lobby.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190615235300.jpg Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190616000116.jpg

Invisigoth, R1600Turbo and sturk0167 like this.
  4. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Sometimes. :lol: I usually look to see if I recognize anyone, not sure why your name didn't register.

Redsea666 likes this.
  5. Redsea666

Redsea666

That RC F is so fast on the straights. I wish I had the Esses down so I felt confident driving it online. I'll have to practice. I really do love that car, in all three group flavors.

6. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Yeah good speed down the straights, kind of hairy coming down the mountain especially the dipper.

Redsea666 likes this.
  7. Tea_Leaves

Tea_Leaves

I used to prefer it when daily races were truly daily as well but my opinion has changed over time.

It's not only qualification laps and practice, I like that there's time to try out and race in different cars while also using different tyre/fuel strategies which I'm unable to realistically do if the race is over in one day. I think the current way is more rewarding because it allows me to focus more on a race instead of hopping from one daily race to the next and quickly forgetting about them.

Well that's more or less what I said, I think 4 days would be fine as well. I wouldn't be dead set on 5 days. One week is definitely too long, on the other hand.

O604, sturk0167 and Redsea666 like this.
  8. meekrab

meekrab

FINALLY got a clean race on Mount Pano, if only because I started 3rd; 1+2 were aliens and 4th+ got into a melee on lap one and were 8 seconds behind by the time we got to the top of the mountain. Nice relaxing Sunday drive. :lol:

Schalkehelmi, Invisigoth and O604 like this.
  9. VincentVendetta

VincentVendetta

Race #32: Race A, started 7th, number 11. Realized just before the finish line I had traction control at 3 this whole time. Still finished 6th.

O604 likes this.
  10. zavisic_

zavisic_

Had a great time with race C this week. Driving my favourite car gr.2 GTR on Alsace was just a beauty.

My top 10 emea lap:

My fastest race:

Attached Files:

Hasnain282, MaxAttack and dimassa19 like this.
  11. Oswald07

Oswald07

Race C is the best

12. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5

Race A is 370Z one make. Here is my best lap so far of 1:27.984 which is currently ranked second fastest in the world

I can most likely get a high .6 with a lot of practice but for now this can be a good reference lap. I used a DS4 controller and automatic transmission to complete the lap.

13. Mistah_MCA

Mistah_MCA

Hopefully I can get a Top 5 time for Race C, I really want people to look at my new livery. :D

20190617_004156.jpg

K1LLD0z3R likes this.
  14. Mr P

Mr P

A few laps in the F-Type for a starter as it was great around Panorama and I gotta say it's just as smooth at Suzuka.. it's a great car! will dip into the 2'07's with more laps for sure :cheers:

Have fun guys! :tup:

15. beegentoo

beegentoo

When I notice a Beetle in the roster I usually take care to avoid it or make sure he follows me to the otherworld after he bumped me off the track. Never cared about the livery then. ;)

Mistah_MCA likes this.
  16. 05XR8

05XR8

Tokyo 246 would make racing in Tokyo so much better. Time to race!

Edit: Forgot about the 86.
    [​IMG]

FIA comparison
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  17. beegentoo

beegentoo

Whats the car(s) for A?

18. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5

One make '07 Nissan 370Z.

19. 05XR8

05XR8

[​IMG]

Edit: Much quicker in the 86
    [​IMG]

Edit2: I'll get to the RC F eventually ;)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019 at 10:11 AM