Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 752 comments
View attachment 1116356Well I did this yesterday morning, i'm about 8-9 seconds off the leader so idk where I'm losing time, I wish I could show you all each replay I do, then you can give me feedback. I do struggle at the middle of the track where the complex corners are. The end is tricky too cause I don't want to go up on the curb and lose time at that angle.
Download a replay of one of the top 10 guy's ghost, but if your 8-9 seconds behind download one that near your time.

Target 1.02.1xx

1645651126548.png

The following below was my best result in the VW 1200 Super Lap, having took place in the final minutes of this time trial.

oie_e0DDRWwbvp7U.jpg

While this is my last online time trial before GT7, another pair of time trials commenced.

When will they put the Time Trial in GT7 I hope it will be soon.....๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
I was hoping that GT7 will have online Time Trials by now but is a real disappointing game without them. Hi my friend GT7 feels like and continuation of GT Sport and I call it GT Sport 2, because it does not feel like a game from the GT numbered series.
If they bring in Time Trials soon I will do them. I am still trying to like this game but for some reason, I just can't seem to play it for very long periods like back in the GT6 days, and they where the best days I ever had.

CBH
I was hoping that GT7 will have online Time Trials by now but is a real disappointing game without them. Hi my friend GT7 feels like and continuation of GT Sport and I call it GT Sport 2, because it does not feel like a game from the GT numbered series.
If they bring in Time Trials soon I will do them. I am still trying to like this game but for some reason, I just can't seem to play it for very long periods like back in the GT6 days, and they where the best days I ever had.
That's right my friend for me there are interesting things in this GT7 .. I hope that soon in an update at the request of many people the Time Trials will return I have a lot of fun with them

'm still trying to get a lap under 2'00.000 but haven't succeeded yet! I'm getting stressed, maybe I should take a break and come back to it later refreshed.
Hello friend how are you I hope very well. the other week I will try to go around and publish my Setup ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ

Yep. Bathurst is my favourite in gts. Man, its something in real life.
Sadly had company car and 60kmh speedlimit. But still wow. ๐Ÿ‘

View attachment 1117137
Lucky guy I went about 50 times in Australia during 20 years for my work I love your country, never been in Bathurst but I know all meters of Melbourne and Adelaide tracks, Adelaide is one of my best souvenir for F1 GP at 4 or 5 in the morning in France, I remember Prost winning a championship there after the two Williams exploding their tyres๐Ÿ˜‚

Find it a bit sad that we are still on the same page since Feb this year.
Are there less people playing Time Trials in GT7?
I haven't played as much lately as I used to, I think it was around the time I reached 75, last June, that I slowed down a bit.
Anyway, got the $2mil last game and have the $1mil in the current one so will continue to chase it.
Do most TT's now have BOP on?
Could that turn some people away as I recall how we used to share tunes here a lot back in GT Sport, at least some of the better players did, and that was hugely popular.
I don't know, maybe someone knows why few chat here nowadays.
Cheers.

Find it a bit sad that we are still on the same page since Feb this year.
Are there less people playing Time Trials in GT7?
I haven't played as much lately as I used to, I think it was around the time I reached 75, last June, that I slowed down a bit.
Anyway, got the $2mil last game and have the $1mil in the current one so will continue to chase it.
Do most TT's now have BOP on?
Could that turn some people away as I recall how we used to share tunes here a lot back in GT Sport, at least some of the better players did, and that was hugely popular.
I don't know, maybe someone knows why few chat here nowadays.
Cheers.
Hello my friend ... if with the Bop it is something different I hope soon to return to the tests that we had fun configuring the cars ourselves I really hope it will start the gran turismo 7 function it has many changes but in reality I have more fun pure against the clock ..there is this fun

Hello my friend ... if with the Bop it is something different I hope soon to return to the tests that we had fun configuring the cars ourselves I really hope it will start the gran turismo 7 function it has many changes but in reality I have more fun pure against the clock ..there is this fun
Yes, true mate. Have to wait and see how it pans out.

I know why there are so few people here.
There is another Time Trial Discussion page, it was started by seadog777 on June 11th this year. He began by saying;

"I know there are a couple of other threads about time trials but they seem to be more about rewards (or lack of) than the event.
Starting this for those that want to discuss the tracks, cars techniques etc, like the one over at GTS Forum."

On this forum they are posting videos and there is also the 'English' sounding guy, snc Poland, who posts vids and explains how to do the races. There are actually a couple who go through the race commenting and explaining along the way.

They are up to page 34 after starting in June this year.

This Time Trial Discussion is the GT Sport one, you need to go to the GT7 one.

Time Trial Discussion - GTPlanet
https://www.gtplanet.net โ€บ ... โ€บ Gran Turismo 7

Last edited:
Back