"Daily" Race Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 7,163 comments
The GT7 crew must be upset...we're up to 8309 qualifiers. :D

That said, it's not all sunshine and rainbows, either. When I had looked pre-GT7 release, it was 12 - 15K+. I'm stoked the numbers are still that high since I'm a "stay-on-the-bus-until-it-explodes" GTS appreciator, but it's gotta be pi$$in' some PD/Sony folks off that they weren't able to cobble together a release that incited an immediate exodus from their prior offering.

I'll guess that the daily numbers in GT7 are eclipsing GTS handily, but that's still a whole lot of people playing the WRONG game, at least through PD's lens. :cheers:
Probably why PD is not changing race C :( And we just had race B in GT7 so that removes incentive to 'turn back' as well. Race A is 6 slow laps around Tsukaba, not my cup of tea.

Probably why PD is not changing race C :( And we just had race B in GT7 so that removes incentive to 'turn back' as well. Race A is 6 slow laps around Tsukaba, not my cup of tea.
Very difficult to like that post...truth hurts.

Operating two different versions isn't sustainable, I get it. Truth be told, I'm still in GTS because I enjoy it and have nothing to motivate me to leave. When it goes away, that's when the plastic comes off the copy of '7. Pretty sure the folks at PD are keenly aware of that demographic and how to deal with us.

Would also be nice to get my 91 wins before they start shoveling dirt into the GTS gravesite...you fast/consistent types are thwarting my efforts, tho. Knock it off. Please. :D

Happy Friday, all! :cheers:

@LLOYDZELITE69 Well done, but this is the thread you're looking for ;)

I saw a 1:37 lap in race yesterday, a bugged driver who didn't see anyone else on the track and quit. The faulty lap time stood doh. 1:41.9 is the fastest I saw in the race by a non buggy driver.

Can anyone confirm daily C is still the same? Sardegna A

Last edited:
@LLOYDZELITE69 Well done, but this is the thread you're looking for ;)

I saw a 1:37 lap in race yesterday, a bugged driver who didn't see anyone else on the track and quit. The faulty lap time stood doh. 1:41.9 is the fastest I saw in the race by a non buggy driver.

Can anyone confirm daily C is still the same? Sardegna A
It is the same and they reset the leaderboard! :cheers:

Truth be told, I'm still in GTS because I enjoy it and have nothing to motivate me to leave. When it goes away, that's when the plastic comes off the copy of '7.
GT7 Daily Races are just an upgraded physics of GTS in the end.

Same daily structure
Still unimaginative combo
No dynamic weather even if it's in the game
Penalty system still a piece of 💩

When GTS dies, I will try to resist the urge of buying GT7 even if I have an addiction to racing online. If I find another good/excellent game outside of racing game that could do it for a while.

It is the same and they reset the leaderboard!
Is it also the same fuel and tires multiplier?

GT7 Daily Races are just an upgraded physics of GTS in the end.

Same daily structure
Still unimaginative combo
No dynamic weather even if it's in the game
Penalty system still a piece of 💩

When GTS dies, I will try to resist the urge of buying GT7 even if I have an addiction to racing online. If I find another good/excellent game outside of racing game that could do it for a while.

Is it also the same fuel and tires multiplier?
I look at it this way...if it's the same, that's a bonus. I am enjoying the heck outta GTS so it's lingering stench really won't bother me. :D

Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's ignorance to the AMAZING world of much better racing games that are available, I'm good either way. I need some place to get my GT fix so '7 it is...eventually.:cheers:

New week, back in SR.S. The weekend races were rough as predictable then Monday morning was mostly clean again and I was back to SR.S in no time. 26K DR so still safely in DR B. Best to race in the morning only, so easy to get pinballed out of SR S in the evening.

Today, just had time for the 9 AM race. Population is dwindling.
View attachment 1163398What is it going to look like in another 2 weeks of the same races.

Mostly clean races, only 1 or 2 trouble makers. I finished 4th behind MKRange.
The best about the race, 3-wide through T1 without problems :D
View attachment 1163400

View attachment 1163399
GT Sport lives on!

I'm stunned how you 3 did that, especially because it seems no one lost a mentionable amount of speed.i'm B/S also, but in my races, if 3 go side by side through T1, two will go to the gravel and the third one spins. That would be, because a 4th was forcing its way through the inside, pushing the rest like dominoes.
I experienced more fair than unfair races, not considering, that it needed only 1 frustrated, simple minded individual to make me lose my patience more than once. I take an emotional hit, when I'm blatantly send off track and I will not be able to reach the evil-doer again.

SORRY THIS COMMENT WAS STILL HERE, I forgot to send it , like 2 weeks ago.
----→here is the new edit.
I had 2 races in Sardegna and one in Salzburg (Race B) where I was nearly completely alone on the track and it was counted. I elaborate further, the race is set up as usually. than, even before the countdown starts, my autopilot moves forward. the other 15-19 cars were just standing on their Grid, than it takes like 10-15 seconds at least, and I can start racing, but nobody else is moving. some just disappear from their starting position after some laps. at the end, I'm placed on the finishing board, according to my overall time. So, the others definitely had their normal race and I can also have the regular possibility to chat with the rest.
I asked if anyone see me on track, only once I was answered by a Spaniard:" tuo muertos" , sorry if I spelled something wrong.
it's quite boring all alone for 10 laps out there

I saved the Replay, and it's exactly as I experienced. me doing one lap after the other.

I saved the Replay, and it's exactly as I experienced. me doing one lap after the other.
It happened in GT7 yesterday. One guy was racing all by himself, said he didn't see anyone. The game registered him as having the fastest lap 1:37 in lap 1, 4 sec faster than the fastest I have seen there. Clearly bugged. He quit 2 laps in since he couldn't see anyone.

I just did race C, one A+/S, 3 A/S (including me) the rest B/S. All the dirty moves were there, got dive bombed, rammed off, but also had good clean racing with 2 drivers, swapping positions a couple times. Finished 10th (from last), lost 170 DR, still more fun than all the races I did at Watkins Glen. The car just feels more alive in GT Sport :/ Better sense of speed somehow. The only downside is the more zoomed in radar vs GT7.

It happened in GT7 yesterday. One guy was racing all by himself, said he didn't see anyone. The game registered him as having the fastest lap 1:37 in lap 1, 4 sec faster than the fastest I have seen there. Clearly bugged. He quit 2 laps in since he couldn't see anyone.

I just did race C, one A+/S, 3 A/S (including me) the rest B/S. All the dirty moves were there, got dive bombed, rammed off, but also had good clean racing with 2 drivers, swapping positions a couple times. Finished 10th (from last), lost 170 DR, still more fun than all the races I did at Watkins Glen. The car just feels more alive in GT Sport :/ Better sense of speed somehow. The only downside is the more zoomed in radar vs GT7.

Oha, that the cars don't feel alive like in the gt's before is an unfortunate news, which makes me kinda afraid to finally buy gt7. As I was reading your statement, my light blue-metallic Honda Civic '93 from GT1 and 2 was driving through my mind, made me shiver by reminding me how it flashed me, that this game accomplished to drag me right into the drivers seat. Surely, if I would play it today, I wouldn't feel anywhere near the same, but those car enthusiasts from Sony / PD never seized to amaze by improving exactly this "I really feel the car it's an extension of my body" experience. I think, you could have hit the nail right on it's head (does this even makes sense in English?), that's why nearly all the opinions I've read are somehow vague, as if it's hard to figure out, that something is off with gt7. I cannot express a feeling or emotion with words either, so now I'm afraid that gt7 feels like, one of the other racing games, which left me cold, disappointed, to a point, where I asked myself, what sense does a car racing game even has.
BUT, since this is an GT sports thread, - yes, race C became more "intense" . some people are unbelievable, really. following me 2 laps in a distance ranging from 0.2sec to 1,2sec and in the last turn of the race he smashed me absolutely intentional into the barrier, he even lost 2 positions himself. I felt like a turtle on the back, trying to get back on track, for 4sec, to than be put back to the entrance of the turn. from 4th to 15th.
I'm back to C/S only because my controller is malfunctioning. I break with L2. The L2 button doesn't release anymore, it's like slightly pressed. I was top speeding the dbr9 with 230km/h on the long straight, with my breaking lights glowing without interruption. stupid me tried and tried again, had to leave without finishing. But I shall return to my former glory🤭

now I'm afraid that gt7 feels like, one of the other racing games, which left me cold, disappointed, to a point
I think we are on the same boat, but don't worry too much about it. I've been playing GT since 1997 and the physics always felt like home since then. When I tried other sim, I feel like "yeah, ok, it's nice" but back to GT and it feels just right. In GTS, they made at least 3 major update in the physics model.

From GT5, GT6, GTS, GT7 will feel like and updated model of the core physics we like for so long. That's one of the main reason I still play GT game. This and the daily race format that provide a full grid race with minimum effort.

so now I'm afraid that gt7 feels like, one of the other racing games, which left me cold, disappointed, to a point, where I asked myself, what sense does a car racing game even has.
I've been playing Forza 7 for its single player campaign (which is excellent now). But to put your mind at ease, GT7 still feels more alive than Forza 7. It's just a bit less compared to GT Sport and also depends on the car.

At release GT7 was very squirelly in GR.3, many just spun out at the slightest steering input at speed. PD 'fixed' it by going a bit too far the other way, hence now its a bit heavy on the under steer again. The road cars are still a handful though, very 'alive'. It's just GR.3 and GR.4 that feel a bit dull now. Better than the snap oversteer it had at release.

Enjoy GT Sport as long as you can. Daily races are dirtier in GT7, max 16 players, less stable, split between ps4 and ps5 (worse matchmaking) and an even more effed up penalty system than no penalties at all.

Holy crap, somehow made it to A+....wth??

Really though, I never ever, ever, ever, ever, thought I would hit that mark. If I had to guess I would say that 98% (or more) of the time I have spent playing GTS has been C/B Dr. so even hitting 'A' seemed like total unobtainium. For me, this is an accomplishment I am proud of. AND, since this all seems mildly ridiculous to most in my social sphere, y'all get to deal with my moment of pride. :D

Will it last?? Likely not as I've race-nerves and consistency issues, but it was my first foray into that rarified ether that is the A+ world...I'm gonna enjoy the moment. :D

Holy crap, somehow made it to A+....wth??

Really though, I never ever, ever, ever, ever, thought I would hit that mark. If I had to guess I would say that 98% (or more) of the time I have spent playing GTS has been C/B Dr. so even hitting 'A' seemed like total unobtainium. For me, this is an accomplishment I am proud of. AND, since this all seems mildly ridiculous to most in my social sphere, y'all get to deal with my moment of pride. :D

Will it last?? Likely not as I've race-nerves and consistency issues, but it was my first foray into that rarified ether that is the A+ world...I'm gonna enjoy the moment. :D

I fully understand and have empathy on how you feel. It's amazing. A+ and S drivers are amazing, like the principles of physics don't apply to them.
how did you do it? race C or B?
I'm getting consistently slower, especially in race c. the problem is, I have a good qualifying time. I start in top 3 and end up 10th or worse. my lap times are consistently around 2 secs slower than 2 weeks ago. it's depressing.
anyway, congrats to you, just don't forget to have fun, because when it becomes too competitive it's mostly no fun anymore.

Last edited:
I fully understand and have empathy on how you feel. It's amazing. A+ and S drivers are amazing, like the principles of physics don't apply to them.
how did you do it? race C or B?
I'm getting consistently slower, especially in race c. the problem is, I have a good qualifying time. I start in top 3 and end up 10th or worse. my lap times are consistently around 2 secs slower than 2 weeks ago. it's depressing.
anyway, congrats to you, just don't forget to have fun, because when it becomes too competitive it's mostly no fun anymore.
Thank you!

It's funny you mention the 'fun' part because that was my primary motivator. I had started getting frustrated and feeling defeated when I couldn't ascend the ranks. When I applied the "dr. doesn't matter" mentality I noticed I got a lot CALMER. I also quit racing everyone else's race and ran my own. It seems the more I glance in the rearview, look at times, etc. the more positions it cost me on the track. I know there are people in front of and behind me...unless they are on the radar knocking on the door handles, they don't matter...I just had to maintain focus and drive on.

I struggle in a similar fashion. Can post decent qualifiers but fall apart on race-day. Things that have helped me improve or overcome that are:
  • Watching my line/markers and NOT the car in front of me (still can't break this habit)
  • Turned on the race line
  • Turned off ALL display information and ran a bunch of practice laps. I have started to realize that all the information available to you is a total distraction. I know when to hit the brakes, what gear to be in, etc....just had to break the dependence on the visual queues and trust my instincts/muscle memory
  • Enacted a ZERO RETALIATION policy on myself. People are gonna do what people are gonna do. Be aware. Be prepared. I will NOT spend the rest of a race seeking vengeance
  • I made it a learning experience. My race-craft sucks and focusing on being a 'better' driver was very rewarding. The other benefit being that it's the faster way around the track
  • Found this forum. It's helped me better understand what is/is not good racing and why it's important
I hope it helps. In the end, "forgetting to have fun" was killing my times. I have started to enjoy each and every race WAY more...was in a battle for 11th the other week and it was some of the best racing I had. Think I ended the race in 14th but was still smiling.

And there is still sooooo much learning to do! :cheers:

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention I've been in the 'C' race. Having this kind of time has really allowed me to focus on pushing the car because I've gotten to know Sardegna so well. And yet, I will still completely bin the fast left sweeper into the final hairpin at least once EVERY.DAMN.RACE. :D

Last edited:
@mellofello9 good stuff. You have turned from a gamer playing a racing video game to a racer racing in a video game. There is a huge difference between the two. Gamer will pick up fight and go for every move possible every time they have an opportunity even when the move is impossible like the death chicane at Dragon's Tail. No need to talk about racing etiquette.

Racers knows when and where to pick fight, knows a race is to do the laps in the shortest amount of time.

Had this kind of race this morning on Race B. Starting 3rd in the Mustang and two RCZ in front. Mustang is good on braking and accel, RCZ only good on straight.

One of them got 3 track limit pen in the first two laps. Now only one car in front. I could follow easily in the draft and he always pick a defensive inside line at braking. On lap 3, he goes deep in turn 3 (at the end of longest straight), I get a better exit and I'm on the inside for the next corner. Turn 4 I completely clear is car and pick inside for turn 6.

Now my time to play the defensive game. For two laps I could keep him outside every major braking points, he's kinda losing is cool a bit but not overly dirty, just squeezing and bit of contact. This fight brought back the other RCZ into play. Last lap, going into turn 4 I reacted to late (distracted by my kids) and could not protect the inside, one car got trough in turn 4 and the other one got me on the exit because outside line of turn 4 is painfully slow. Finished where I started but it was one nerve wrecking race.

This has happened to me a few times only on the Group C races, where i'll see no racers on the grid except for me. It occurs at the nighttime hours. I ran 10 laps by myself at the Nurburgring GP track and won 110,000 credits, but no one was in the race. Must be a bug or idk, but what is the fun in doing a race all by yourself?

@mellofello9 good stuff. You have turned from a gamer playing a racing video game to a racer racing in a video game. There is a huge difference between the two. Gamer will pick up fight and go for every move possible every time they have an opportunity even when the move is impossible like the death chicane at Dragon's Tail. No need to talk about racing etiquette.

Racers knows when and where to pick fight, knows a race is to do the laps in the shortest amount of time.

Had this kind of race this morning on Race B. Starting 3rd in the Mustang and two RCZ in front. Mustang is good on braking and accel, RCZ only good on straight.

One of them got 3 track limit pen in the first two laps. Now only one car in front. I could follow easily in the draft and he always pick a defensive inside line at braking. On lap 3, he goes deep in turn 3 (at the end of longest straight), I get a better exit and I'm on the inside for the next corner. Turn 4 I completely clear is car and pick inside for turn 6.

Now my time to play the defensive game. For two laps I could keep him outside every major braking points, he's kinda losing is cool a bit but not overly dirty, just squeezing and bit of contact. This fight brought back the other RCZ into play. Last lap, going into turn 4 I reacted to late (distracted by my kids) and could not protect the inside, one car got trough in turn 4 and the other one got me on the exit because outside line of turn 4 is painfully slow. Finished where I started but it was one nerve wrecking race.
Thanks!! To be honest, I think folks like you, Sven, Chris, etc. have been a huge help. Being part of a community like this makes you drive different. If I see someone I know on the grid I am WAY more polite in general with EVERYBODY. It's a societal/psychological thing that makes a difference. I knew I was 'growing-up' when I started giving positions back because I took it wrong.

To your previous post, I fully expected to be A+ for ONE race, and that was all. I came to terms with that and just kept racing...and have been on an absolute TEAR lately. I've run almost a dozen races and podiumed all but two of them...I might actually get my 'Wins' trophy before they ice GTS. Almost had a 'hat-trick' this morning but was thwarted by someone who didn't like my paint job. They decided to send me to the sand-blaster...twice. I like the beach and all but it KILLS lap times. :D

Enjoy the Race!! :cheers:

This has happened to me a few times only on the Group C races, where i'll see no racers on the grid except for me. It occurs at the nighttime hours. I ran 10 laps by myself at the Nurburgring GP track and won 110,000 credits, but no one was in the race. Must be a bug or idk, but what is the fun in doing a race all by yourself?
No it's not fun, it happen to me 2 times, but everyone can Imagine how stupid I felt, when my overall race time was worse. To my excuse, when the race starts, I wait way longer than normal to move forward. first laps were around 2.08.xxx which is horrible. if I start midpack and every other driver is also physically there, it's around 1.55.xxx, I think.

@mellofello9
"Watching my line/markers and NOT the car in front of me (still can't break this habit)"
- sounds good, doesn't work ;-) just to recite the trump meme.
No honestly, how can you blend out the car in front of you? You see it, no matter what, consciously or more like subconsciously. And that is good. On race C, there's drag when your like 0.5secs behind. It seems like it's so strong at the end of the straights, that I got 2 tyres in the dirt, even though I had my regular speed at the axis, so you must break earlier. after going uphill, before the next left turn I break shortly before the 100meter marker, if I have someone in front of me, it's shortly after 150.
Besides that, you do want to see if the guy in front of you is going in a turn too hot, so you can easily pass him, without getting hit (in case he is not ghosted then) or take advantage of a little mistake he does, by any means.

- another point I act differently is the revenge part. It became a pattern already, when I start from the front (pole - 4th) First 3 turns at least one of the pack behind me is more willing to push me off, than to stick to the race line and wait at least a bit until the real race pace. Those are poor skilled drivers, who are there, because of this manners. It seems to them (I guess), that they are so fast, because they keep the pace of the first and I'm holding them back. They forget that there is someone in front of me, we are all in the drag of the one in front of us, which can be tempting sure, but they can only pass me by cutting through the inside in a turn and still bumping me, which means, I'm from P3 to P11 if lucky, have dirty tires and lost all nerves.
Good thing, that the meta in race C is the McLaren, I don't like it and the sound it makes is a nuisance. It's so cute when a McLaren tries to ram me in a Mustang. works 1 of 6 times. just this morning in race B, I was in a Veyron and a Alfa 4C bumped in my back, he literally span around, just from hitting me, I honestly barely felt the impact.
My point is, I think those evil drivers do care for the result, meaning their final position in the race, by giving them back or preventing their actions, the possibility that at least a small part reconsider their doing is a bit higher. I mean , I encounter a lot of players over and over again, if he/she knows I"m willing to end both our races in the first lap, I stand a better change not to be their break again.
..do I sound bossy? I just overflew my text, like I'm lecturing something, didn't mean to appear like that, actually I wanted to ask something.
I read through blogs, I watched a YouTube video about it, but I'm still unsure about the break set up.
I became DR. B(which I am again) by changing my Gr. 3 FR cars from -3 to +3. Not sure if I really improved, but it seems like it. but
how would you set up the MR (which is actually a RR) Porsche 911 Gr3, I have it at -2, tried everything else, never felt right. Or the veyron 4wheel drive, I read -3 . my best set up is -1, which is 0.3secs faster than +1. And how are they not able to explain it in the game a bit complexer.

@mellofello9
..do I sound bossy? I just overflew my text, like I'm lecturing something, didn't mean to appear like that, actually I wanted to ask something.
I read through blogs, I watched a YouTube video about it, but I'm still unsure about the break set up.
I became DR. B(which I am again) by changing my Gr. 3 FR cars from -3 to +3. Not sure if I really improved, but it seems like it. but
how would you set up the MR (which is actually a RR) Porsche 911 Gr3, I have it at -2, tried everything else, never felt right. Or the veyron 4wheel drive, I read -3 . my best set up is -1, which is 0.3secs faster than +1. And how are they not able to explain it in the game a bit complexer.
Not bossy at all...and you make a good point. If someone KNOWS they stand the chance of getting beached or barry'd, they tend to keep their distance. I know I do. I just cruise around hoping for the best, I suppose...and, no, it doesn't always work out. :D

I struggle with brake balance tuning as well. When I follow the suggestions, it costs me time. My best solution was to just figure it out. Not helpful, I know...but I've found brake balance to be one of those things I set for the track, not the car. I usually start with the brakes set at 0 and cycle through cars until I find the one I like for the track. From there I start messin' with the balance until I find what works. At Sardegna in the F-type I'm running it at +2 because that's what helped me get through the last left sweeper before the final hairpin. It's also great for tire wear. After 5 laps on the softs they're all at about half...well, all except the FR, anyway. :cheers:

Oooof...knew it was comin', just hadn't braced for the MASSIVE hit I took yesterday. In the span of THREE races, I lost a total of 11,000+ dr and 46 sr. Three races. Wow...if you had asked the day before yesterday of that was possible, I'd have said no.

I think I know why...poor finish in two prior races and an incident that dented my sr. The third and final entry went south from turn 1 on. I was getting pinballed and beached and completely lost my cool. After the second calamitous affair in that race, I just bailed. I think my sr dropped so low that it downgraded my to A @ 40K. Oh well, just moved the goal posts a bit further out, but I'll be back. Races should be interesting with 53 sr. :D

One of my favorite lines from "Meet the Robinsons" was "Keep moving forward", time to put that into practice. :cheers:

Is anyone having trouble entering races? A friend of mine told me that 7 times out of 8 he got a an error message saying he got disconnected from the network. I tried entering Race A and got the same error. Deleted Temporary Data and tried again with Race B, but to no avail. Same error again.

FXd_FgvXEAI0ibu.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone having trouble entering races? A friend of mine told me that 7 times out of 8 he got a an error message saying he got disconnected from the network. I tried entering Race A and got the same error. Deleted Temporary Data and tried again with Race B, but to no avail. Same error again.

View attachment 1171868
The last time I was struggling with this, I cleared my cache and did a complete shutdown (turn off, pull power cord, press and hold power button for a couple seconds and THEN plug it back in), powered it back up and was good.

I know I got booted out of two races yesterday and others were complaining of getting random disconnects. Haven't tried yet today, though. This sounds like a potentially larger issue so it might not be you/your environment. :cheers:

I'm still there racing. A bit of them all but mostly Race C.

Ran Race A from top 3 only to finish 6th. There was a subtile but clearly dirty driver that made me lose my cool. Torpedo him into the sand, but since I'm not sharp enough and kinda slow, he did return me the favor by the end of the race. :grumpy:

Race B, the Mustang in a field of FWD. I'm able to finish higher than I started but can't catch up to the front, still good racing.

Lots of Race C, good racing at the front with familiar name, so everything is smooth and the racing is good. After spending more than a week in the DBR9 GT1, it's time for a switch. This morning I took the Corvette for a start from P2. P1 is on Med like me and I feel I have more pace but can't quite overtake him.

A win is definitively on the table. A friend in the Mc Laren F1 behind on Med get pass when I miss an exit with big oversteer. No big deal I'm just 2.5 sec behind first.

I pit in lap 4 and hope the undercut will do the trick. Unfortunately, there is lots of traffic on my outlap and I have someone else racing me for the position trough the traffic. I ended up thinking I have a shot for a win to 4th at the end of the race.

I also manage to wrap my 700th win.
From 5711 race, that's a 12.25% win ratio.

Yeah, I got disconnected from a race last night, the cars started glitching and acting weird, I could tell something was wrong.

View attachment 1171868

yes, since weeks already. approximately I get disconnected every third race. one gets used to it -.-

Stupid me, but maybe it helps someone here. I wrote, that I lost my pace and was wondering, if I set the brake balance all wrong. No, but I maybe I did it accidentally maybe some substances made me forget about it. I set the sensitivity of the controller to "1" and I was used to "7" that's also why thumb feels and looks like it belongs to a construction worker. i was really working the living sheet outta this steering knob. Now it's all back to normal.
In the race C , the difference between qualifying car and the -full of gas- race car, has never before been this obvious. I always managed to top my Quali time with an in-race lap. In Sardegna, I'm far from it, like at best 1,2secs far from it.

@Mc_Yavel 700th win ha? don't take it easy, just because it seems like a lot. I'm only 691 wins short. I did a vague estimation, it takes me only 66 years. in 66! years I gonna knock on your door, holding my hand with only my thumb and pointing finger stretched out, on my forehead and call out:"loser! , I have 701 wins"
I read your comment again and just tried to comprehend this immense amount of wins. Do you know, by any chance, the most wins someone has? ...
it's off topic, but this just came to my mind, a friend is playing FIFA since ever (honestly, the gamplay looks the same since at least 15years) , anyway he mentioned that as his level, he would need to invest more, to advance. He spend already € 1.500 just on FIFA 22. I was shocked. Imagine GT would be like this. -Ok, today I gonna spend 100€ on this silver package, 5 cars are included, one Gr.3, oneGr.4 and so on, than the package opens - A DBR-9 gr3 (I've got like 10 of them), a McLaren 650s gr.4(useless)...

On race C , I couldn't decide what car to race. I remembered, I have the Renault R.S.O. gr3 with a nice livery. Unfortunately it's to slow on the straights for me to make it a winner, but I can tell you, this car is fun, especially this super fast left hander, before the straight to the last turn (hairpin), I managed to just lift throttle, only a slight tap to the breaks and off again full throttle, as I was able to look at the speedometer again , I was already at 200kmh, so I was down to 180-185,at the apix which is sometimes nearly the top speed, that I reach with other cars at the straight, after that fast left (it's a tricky one). So I was thinking, someone with more skill and/or a steering wheel, should be able to pull a McLaren F1 threatening time. also the breaking point for the first turn is about 20 meters later than in the GT-R or Corvette. I had to drive it with TCS +2 and I set the breaks to 0.
well, to round this up, my best time 1:42.069 (in race)on soft tyres -.- disappointing,but it was thrilling and fun to race.

Does anyone know how to get a lap under 1'13'000 on the Tsukuba circuit? I keep trying to copy the ghost at the beginning. There's a trick at that first turn/corner where you have to find the perfect line where you have a good exit speed without sliding the car. Plus the u-turn before the finish I feel I'm losing time somewhere.

Back