Dallas Cowboys

• Thread starter Silverzone
  • 160 comments
Originally posted by SS69
ya they should beat miami. miami doesnt have much of a team. dont they usually play lions on thanksgiving? oh well.

well you see......they didnt want dallas to have TOO easy of a win......it just wouldnt be fair to everybody else......:lol:

now that would really really suck if dallas came up and lost:lol:

not only did they lose they got WHOOPED. i can understand losing. but not that bad. the cowboys were showing their true selves yesterday.

Originally posted by SS69
not only did they lose they got WHOOPED. i can understand losing. but not that bad. the cowboys were showing their true selves yesterday.

damm you quincy carter:lol:

Originally posted by Zrow
And hey, the Lions won too! Imagine that.

the lions won?? my god its a cold day in hell:lol:

Anyone who says, Miami is not much of a team, obviously has the football knowledge of a squirrel! This team is almost the complete package, and with Fiedler back, look good down the stretch. You 'll need to start thinking before making totally inaccurate statements!

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
The Lions actually have a winning record against the Packers on Thanksgiving day so it's not that big a deal.

argh dammit...........how many times have they played again?

its still not like the lions to win a game. even if it is against the packers on thanksgiving

Originally posted by Silverzone
you're right.

Hey shadow, Lakers lost to the Mavericks. My favorite B-ball team beat yours...... HAH!

oh man lakers got screwed last night

dallas MAVERICKS suck:tdown:

dallas COWBOYS own:tup:

so just tell me............

whos got the best record in the league?:P

i thought so

Silverzone
yeah, but they have a better chance without Quincy Carter.

The Dallas Cowboys were a decent football club last season behind Carter, the kid inpressed me last year if theres a team out there looking for a good back-up/possible starter quincy could be the man!

Back