2026 NFL Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 131 comments
  • 7,309 views
Oh snap, 3-1?!

That pick 6 reminded me of the end of many online Madden games from back in the day.
 
Giants are the only team to win in our Division this week. That never happens :D



Jerome
 
Rams Eagles game was a tough watch. Defences were well on top and neither offense was functioning much.

Our defence was on it all game, didn't give the Eagles anything, they didn't get a 3rd down all game, and the offense only turned up at the end. Special teams were appalling as usual. Stafford is definitely at his best when his back is to the wall and he has to do it.

Eagles got a lot of injuries though.
 
EDIT: I guess the CBS ticket was wrong for a moment, looks like Dallas won. O well.


Jerome
 
Well, that game went about how I expected. A competition between two awful secondaries. Rather surprised that the Panthers were able to get a stop at the end. Fully expecting the Lions to march down the field and steal it at the death.

And thank goodness they have the bye next week. Or knowing Carolina's luck this year, they'll probably lose another two guys to injuries during it.
 
I watched the Panthers and Lions game last night. It was a good game if you love seeming guys be wide open and almost no defense being played. The Lions have lost 4 ! safeties and the Panthers lost their 2 starting CBs. Unfortunately injuries happen and this is what you get sometimes. We need to talk about the Texans defense. They fell off a cliff. How do you allow 1 guy to catch the ball 17 times? I get they moved him around a lot but why all the single coverage? I felt bad for CJ Stroud he played a good game but his defense let him down
 
The 2026 Detroit Lions:
1791205514853.webp
 
kjb
We need to talk about the Texans defense. They fell off a cliff. How do you allow 1 guy to catch the ball 17 times? I get they moved him around a lot but why all the single coverage? I felt bad for CJ Stroud he played a good game but his defense let him down
Yeah, Texans defense and the Chargers have been the biggest surprises for me so far. What the hell has happened to Justin Herbert? Thought with Mike McDaniels at OC, the Chargers offense would be real dangerous but apparently not.

Actually add in the Raiders too. 3-1 with Cousins looking like he did 5-10yrs ago. Crazy.
 
Yeah, Texans defense and the Chargers have been the biggest surprises for me so far. What the hell has happened to Justin Herbert? Thought with Mike McDaniels at OC, the Chargers offense would be real dangerous but apparently not.

Actually add in the Raiders too. 3-1 with Cousins looking like he did 5-10yrs ago. Crazy.
I forgot about the Chargers. I put the blame on the offensive line. I don't think they did a good enough job putting it together. I feel like too many teams treat the offensive line as low priority. If your offensive line can pass block and open holes for the run game you a very high chance of success. So why not make sure you are solid in the trenches
 
Yeah, Texans defense and the Chargers have been the biggest surprises for me so far. What the hell has happened to Justin Herbert? Thought with Mike McDaniels at OC, the Chargers offense would be real dangerous but apparently not.

Actually add in the Raiders too. 3-1 with Cousins looking like he did 5-10yrs ago. Crazy.
Herbert decided that Madison Beer is more important to him than football.
 
Back