Dallas Cowboys

• Thread starter Silverzone
  • 160 comments
If Dallas leaves Gillette Stadium victorious next week versus the Patriots, then I'll begin to consider Dallas a good team.

Good luck to them.

...............................................................ahh hell.........................................the cowboys lost.......mann....i had them as one of my picks in the pool.....so much for a 7-0 week.....:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Originally posted by Silverzone
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate Quincy Carter that loser can't even complete a few passes!

actually he played pretty good in that game. they just had his star recievers covered really well. those 2 interceptions werent really his fault. the 1st bounced out of the recievers hands. the 2nd was just a damn good catch by the defender. ya they do need a better QB though. but u cant put quincy down. he tries with a lot of heart.

Originally posted by SS69
actually he played pretty good in that game. they just had his star recievers covered really well. those 2 interceptions werent really his fault. the 1st bounced out of the recievers hands. the 2nd was just a damn good catch by the defender. ya they do need a better QB though. but u cant put quincy down. he tries with a lot of heart.

good point.....

BOTTOM LINE: he tries but he sucks

Originally posted by Shadow
good point.....

BOTTOM LINE: he tries but he sucks

i dont think parcels really wants him as a starter. i think he's just givin him a shot because jerry jones likes him. jerry jones said he drafted him because they thought he would be the next McNabb.

Originally posted by Shadow
thought is the keyword in that sentence as he definitely isnt :lol:

ya no way. maybe in a few years. i see potential. but right now he's just good for a back up. i mean come on. they have the best defense. really recievers, a decent HB, and a better offensive line then they had when Troy was thier QB. just think what damage cowboys can do if they had a good QB.

Originally posted by SS69
ya no way. maybe in a few years. i see potential. but right now he's just good for a back up. i mean come on. they have the best defense. really recievers, a decent HB, and a better offensive line then they had when Troy was thier QB. just think what damage cowboys can do if they had a good QB.

uhhuh i totally agree

for right now quincy is probaly the best..................................

left center bench warmer:lol:

tomorrow, It will be a Thanksgiving tradition. eat a lot of turkey and watch the Cowboys game. Not too good of a half time show is planned, though. Only Toby Kieth is performing. Average Texas stuff. oh, well.

Back