damn it. forza 3 has lambo lp560, ferrari f430 scuderia

• Thread starter sangbyung
  • 67 comments
Couldn´t care less when they pull stupid stunts like this, now i just hope PD doesn´t go and get ideas.

Unless you're referring to what's gone down as of late since the E3 presentation (which itself is arguable at best) what's stupid about it?

Forza is a good game, but I HATE hot the idiotic fanboys always thinks it's better than GT and always points out everything that's wrong with GT making Forza look perfect. The thing that ruins Forza's reputation to me is the fanboyism surrounding Forza.

Classic M$ marketing, reminds me of all the versions of Vista. Hopefully PD responds in the same way Apple did: when they released Tiger (or maybe this was when they released Leopard) they referenced all the things that each version of Windows leaves out and just said, "every OS X customer gets the premium version."

Looks great though, props to T10.

Question.
Why does this constitute a thread in the GT5 section? All it'll do is most likely cause another FM vs. GT argument that we do not need.

I am just a mere poster but I say this discussion belongs in the 360 forums.

+1

I don't really care for those cars anyway. I've driven one, maybe two Ferrari's in GT5:P for a total of about 10 minutes of my playing time over the last year.

I'll stick to my very fun Amuse 350Z or Mines R34.

Question.
Why does this constitute a thread in the GT5 section? All it'll do is most likely cause another FM vs. GT argument that we do not need.

+1, let's end the flame war while it's young, press the report button.

I just got back from Las Vegas and found that Lamborghini has a resturaunt at the Palazzo Hotel. Next to the resturaunt, they showcase several lambos.
http://www.palazzolasvegas.com/lamborghinilv.aspx

What was interesting is that GT5P (The High Speed Ring track demonstration) was playing on several plasma screens in the gift shop. Why would lambo be associated with PS3, specifically GT5P at their own gift shop?

On a further note, I did not go into the lambo exibit but I did go to the Penske-Wynn Ferarri exibit. Not worth the $10 admission but they had a ton of scuderias on display. :drool:

Most threads in the GT5 section have been like this, useless needless statements, or things like, WHAT PAIR OF PANTS WILL YOU WEAR TO GET GT5. Its really driving me visit this site only for WRS.

Because, the GT5 forum is full of newbies who don't read the rules and go and post useless topics they think is sensible, then the moderators step in to save the day, then the new member curses after the moderator, the moderator then hands out an infraction, then the new member gets pissed and spams and spams and spams and spams until they get banned.

^ lol! It does go both ways doesn't it?

I don't really care for those cars anyway. I've driven one, maybe two Ferrari's in GT5:P for a total of about 10 minutes of my playing time over the last year.

I'll stick to my very fun Amuse 350Z or Mines R34.

I'm the exact opposite. I won't drive the Amuse or the Mine's for more than 10 minutes, but I'd be willing to drive the European (and American) exotics as much as possible.

I'll reserve my decision in regards to GT or Forza until I can compare both.

I'm guessing it will work like F2 where if you got the special edition you get the cars and if you don't you will have to buy them through the AH. I think the only true exclusive car to the Limited Edition will be the one with the Forza livery.

Lamborghini in GT we don't have any idea if it will happen anytime soon (IMO it will happen one day in the future though the question is "when"), but we can be almost certain the F430 Scuderia will make it in GT5.

As for Forza limiting these cars to the limited edition version of Forza, apparently it is for VIP members which you can purchase later if you wish but the 5 special painted and tuned versions of pre-existing cars will be LE version only.

I'm the exact opposite. I won't drive the Amuse or the Mine's for more than 10 minutes, but I'd be willing to drive the European (and American) exotics as much as possible.

You just need a better tune.👍 I think I have a very good tune on the Amuse 350Z. It may not be fastest on race day, but it sure if hella fun to drive.

Everyone has different tastes, a paticular tune probably wont change that.

Forza is a good game, but I HATE hot the idiotic fanboys always thinks it's better than GT and always points out everything that's wrong with GT making Forza look perfect. The thing that ruins Forza's reputation to me is the fanboyism surrounding Forza.

Well, there are fanboys that think GT is better than Forza. Do you hate them?

I have nipples Greg. Can you milk me?

forget it no G25 for the x360..

Fanatec Porsche Turbo S wheel > G25. It's compatible with both consoles. Do it! I know I am! 👍

^^
If you're someone like me with just a PS3 (also a PC and PS2 I don't use them much though), G25 is the way to go. Lot more cost efficient, too.

Those memory sticks are seriously nice bits of kit. I might get it just for one of those, it would look awesome in my car holding my music.

EDIT: Just realised it's only going to be available in the US. Boo! 👎

Dude if you are going to post a useless thread, at least get you're cars right its a Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggra. not a Lp560 the lp560 is a completely new body shape.

Back