damn it. forza 3 has lambo lp560, ferrari f430 scuderia

• Thread starter sangbyung
  • 67 comments
Ok, Forza 3 will be better game than GT5, no doubts, but this finally pissed me off.

I will buy Forza 3 standard edition for 60$ with this cars included on disk, or I won't buy Forza 3 at all

Ok, Forza 3 will be better game than GT5, no doubts, but this finally pissed me off.

I will buy Forza 3 standard edition for 60$ with this cars included on disk, or I won't buy Forza 3 at all

1: what if PD bring out a limited edition featuring exclusive cars, would you boycott GT5 aswell ????

2: FM3's LCE cars are not the most widely sought after, the ZR1 hardly got a mention on the various FM3 wish lists compared to the fox body mustang the 240sx or buggati veyron, sure the LCE cars are desirable but do you honstly expect T10 to only include some crappy cars on a LCE ?

conclusion: they are not the most widely sought after cars, there are waaaay better cars on the standard edition, its not deal breaker by a long shot, if PD announced an LCE tomorrow would that stop you from buying GT5 ?

Last edited:
1: what if PD bring out a limited edition featuring exclusive cars, would you boycott GT5 aswell ????

I will. What the hell, are games cost 60$ or starting from autumn it's gonna be 80$?

I would better race my Prelude on local roads and spend money on speed tickets instead paying to people trying to sell me 60$ stuff for 80$

At least they don't have GTR R35's / F1's / Rally Cars / Concept cars / Official D1's / Nascars / RUF's / Spiker / Cadilac Cien / VW 12 Nardo / Official Tunner cars e.g HKS, Blitz, Spoon etc.), Tank Car?, :lol: and a lot more. I don't know what's the big deal of Lambo it's very heavy and a car like F430 smokes it's Gallardo so why bother? In my opinion Lambo's are just rich people mascots, it looks cool and loud, but can't prove much on the pavement. Then Porsche. I think RUF has the better car than Porsche, remember the Yellow bird RUF :D.

I wish people could talk about Forza without comparing it to Gran Turismo every second.

Why take sides? I wish I could have both games when they come out, but unfortunately, I don't have a ps3 yet. It sucks when I can't even read about Forza though because every damn thread about it digresses into a bunch of morons arguing about which unreleased game is better.

Last edited:
At least they don't have GTR R35's / F1's / Rally Cars / Concept cars / Official D1's / Nascars / RUF's / Spiker / Cadilac Cien / VW 12 Nardo / Official Tunner cars e.g HKS, Blitz, Spoon etc.), Tank Car?, :lol: and a lot more. I don't know what's the big deal of Lambo it's very heavy and a car like F430 smokes it's Gallardo so why bother? In my opinion Lambo's are just rich people mascots, it looks cool and loud, but can't prove much on the pavement. Then Porsche. I think RUF has the better car than Porsche, remember the Yellow bird RUF :D.

I would assume they will have the R35 since they have the JGTC version.
forza-motorsport-3-20090630015844986.jpg

I think both games will be great and I look forward to playing both as I have since the beginning of both,

I wish people could talk to Forza without comparing it to Gran Turismo every second.

I agree

I would assume they will have the R35 since they have the JGTC version.

Well, Race cars have different licensing than road cars, not saying R35 GTR road car wont be in but the R35 SUPER GT car doesn't mean that it will.

I don't know what's the big deal of Lambo it's very heavy and a car like F430 smokes it's Gallardo so why bother? In my opinion Lambo's are just rich people mascots, it looks cool and loud, but can't prove much on the pavement. Then Porsche. I think RUF has the better car than Porsche, remember the Yellow bird RUF :D.

Big deal? Not really. But I suppose that when you're touting your given title as "the ultimate driving game" (looking at both titles there), there isn't any reason why you shouldn't have Lamborghini, Porsche, and many other brands, in the game. Personally, I'm a closet Porsche freak, and not having the actual cars in the GT series has always been a major disappointment to me. Especially when the only way we saw Porsches for a long, long time was in Need for Speed. Ridiculous.

Anyway, tinkering with Lamborghinis and Porsches are two of my favorite things to do in Forza. Expensive? Yes. As fast as the other cars? Not really. Fun to drive? Depends. A challenge? Most definitely. Its that added variability that they bring to the game that make them a nice add-on.

I don't know what's the big deal of Lambo it's very heavy and a car like F430 smokes it's Gallardo so why bother? In my opinion Lambo's are just rich people mascots, it looks cool and loud, but can't prove much on the pavement. Then Porsche. I think RUF has the better car than Porsche, remember the Yellow bird RUF :D.

Gallardo > Porsche > Ferrari

I don't know what's the big deal of Lambo it's very heavy and a car like F430 smokes it's Gallardo so why bother?
Um...no. The LP560-4 makes quick work of the F430. It even holds its own against the Scuderia & the 997 GT2.

Let's research next time. ;)
In my opinion Lambo's are just rich people mascots, it looks cool and loud, but can't prove much on the pavement.
1) Read above.
2) Ferrari & Porsche are just as much rich people mascots.

I don't have a ps3 yet.

LOL, go and buy it. GT4 was a horrid game, but GT5 Prologue is very different.

They finally fixed GT4 "physics", so the game worth buying PS3 along. It still not Forza 2 level in terms of physics and AI, but offer spectacular replays and different racing events approach.

Forza and GT are not competing with each other, more like offer different views at car culture.

They finally fixed GT4 "physics", so the game worth buying PS3 along. It still not Forza 2 level in terms of physics and AI, but offer spectacular replays and different racing events approach.

Forza and GT are not competing with each other, more like offer different views at car culture.

You are just asking to get flamed.

Whilst I dont like the constant GT vs Forza crap, saying they aren't competing with each other is a bit silly... of course they are competing with each other. They are just about as similar as two racing games could be, and they are on the 2 major opposing consoles and they are both console selling games, so of course they are competing with each other.

The wise choice is to buy both, but that's not always financially viable and many people will only ever buy 1 system per generation, so the games are naturally competing.

They are just about as similar as two racing games could be

GT5 is not racing simulator, it's driving simulator.

Physics close to limits is not good, AI - SUCKS, rolling starts - suck. There is no races here, GT5 is game about driving and it does this well

We dont know how the AI will be, we dont know how the starts/rolling starts will be etc.

And Wolf is right, the games are perfectly comparable and both in the exact same genre. AI and rolling starts dont change that.

AI and rolling starts dont change that.

So I cross start line when first AI at the opposite side of Suzuka already, two laps to overtake this 14 cars and finally pass first car and never see it again.

Races? Doesn't looks anything like this, more like overtaking events in PGR4. It's fun but have nothing to do with racing game, where you fight one car during the whole lap or two bumper to bumper

GT5 is not racing simulator, it's driving simulator.

You say tom-ate-o I say tom-art-o. You "drive" around a track as fast as you can, usually competing against other cars in order to win events... sounds like racing to me :P

Regardless, whether you call it a racing sim or a driving sim doesn't change the fact GT and Forza are the same genre of racing/driving game and compete with each other.

Not that again....

All I have to say is this:

ferrari_lamborghini_logo.jpg

I'm a Taurus, so I'm destined to drive a Lamborghini. :sly:
Ferrari's are starting to become fashion accessories.

All I have to say is this:

ferrari_lamborghini_logo.jpg

I don't care what anyone says, that would definitely put a feint smile on Ferrucio's face.

I think the exact opposite, and in my opinion, it's the reason why people install Lamborghini doors in their cars.

It's debatable.

That's not the same. Lamborghini has had its scissors doors since 1974, so they can't help if it 30 years later, people have finally decided to put "scissor" doors on their cars.

Still, I have to see what is so amazing about Lamborghini and Ferrari. El Drifto said that Ferrari's are starting to become fashion accessories. Ferrari, Porsche and Lamborghini are and always will be fashion accessories. That one is more of a fashion accessory than the other one doesn't change the fact that the other one is a fashion accessory too. Which is why I believe people go crazy over Porsches, Ferrari's and Lamborghini, often citing success and history of the brands.

Back