damn it. forza 3 has lambo lp560, ferrari f430 scuderia

• Thread starter sangbyung
  • 67 comments
I think it depends on the model, not the brand itself. F430s are pretty much accessories, every celebrities got one as their Ferrari. Same with the Gallardo, and definitely true for a lot of the 911 range.

But then, you get models like the 430 Scud, Murcielago, & GT 911s. There are barely any celebrities dishing out the cash for such cars because they're not anywhere as usable everyday. Patrick Dempsey, in fact, is the only celebrity who seems to actually use such a car every day.
Picture+5.png

But I also think the reason Ferrari gets such a "rap" is because they don't really produce anything anymore that's hardcore, thus any show-off can drive one. 430 Scuderias & 16Ms are about the most unfriendly Ferraris around right now, and I've seen more of those than the base models themselves recently. The reason Lamborghini usually isn't seen as much of an accessory is because well, the name Ferrari is still wanted more. A lot of people do believe you've made it somewhere in life once you have a Ferrari, that Ferrari represents success.

It's not a common thought within Porsche or Lamborghini. People like to see them as something else.

Sooo...has anyone pointed out to the creator of this thread that the LP560-4 and quite possibly the 430 Scud (considering "all Ferraris are in it" apparently) are also going to be in GT5?

I think it depends on the model, not the brand itself. F430s are pretty much accessories, every celebrities got one as their Ferrari. Same with the Gallardo, and definitely true for a lot of the 911 range.

But then, you get models like the 430 Scud, Murcielago, & GT 911s. There are barely any celebrities dishing out the cash for such cars because they're not anywhere as usable everyday. Patrick Dempsey, in fact, is the only celebrity who seems to actually use such a car every day.
Picture+5.png

Patrick Dempsey is actually a pretty serious racer: he raced at this year's Le Mans although it's in a Ferrari F430 GT2 not a Porsche. He also did a few stints in either ALMS or the Rolex series, I'm not quite sure.

Picture+5.png

But I also think the reason Ferrari gets such a "rap" is because they don't really produce anything anymore that's hardcore, thus any show-off can drive one. 430 Scuderias & 16Ms are about the most unfriendly Ferraris around right now, and I've seen more of those than the base models themselves recently. The reason Lamborghini usually isn't seen as much of an accessory is because well, the name Ferrari is still wanted more. A lot of people do believe you've made it somewhere in life once you have a Ferrari, that Ferrari represents success.

It's not a common thought within Porsche or Lamborghini. People like to see them as something else.

"You buy a Ferrari when you want to be somebody, You buy a Lamborghini when you are somebody." - Frank Sinatra ;)

This is what I think, both games look amazing. One isn't better then the other at all. Also, just because one has more cars or less cars then the other one it doesn't make a worse or a better game, this applies for graphics as well. I will take physics over graphics any day and a better online experience for everyone to enjoy. GT and Forza are great games and I hope they keep pushing the boundaries for consoles cause they are getting closer and closer from PC sims. " The End".

Latest Posts

Back