DJ Earworm United States of Pop 2013 - Amazing as alwaysMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardez
  • 6 comments
  • 1,023 views

Wardez

Not Hotdog
Staff Emeritus
Messages
9,740
United States
Las Vegas UTC-8
Messages
Wardez
Messages
Wardez


Have a good one guys!
 
I think these would be far better if he didn't try to combine so many songs. I understand that that's the whole point, but it'd sound so much better if it was two or perhaps three rather than, what, 20?
 
I've always looked forwards to the Earworm mashups. Everyone (Including me) always has said that 2009 was his best year, but I think this year, it was finally beaten.
 
2014 released!

aaaaannddd...... It's crap. Really sorry, but it's rubbish. It was building up to some great dance drops, but then went into a bad Maroon 5 bit. 1 year for that? Nah.
 
I think Daniel Kim managed to outdo him this year
 
Back