• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Mass UTC-5
HugoStiglitz_420 and GTP_HugoStiglitz
Simple question.

I'm sure both sides have their reasoning

Personally I want it on PS3. I feel we got severly jipped on the promise of DLC, and I want more, MORE!!!!

Whichever works better for Polyphony Digital and the Gran Turismo franchise. That's what I prefer in PS3 vs. PS4 for GT6. Okay- so maybe I haven't answered the question properly. I just really don't know. If it can be worked out for the PS3, then I want it to be a PS3 title. If its capabilities and features are better suited for the PlayStation 4, then let it be for the PS4. I just don't know how to honestly answer this question. This all depends on if GT6 and its features are better suited for whichever console. I just don't really know how to answer this professionally and confidently.

Whichever works better for Polyphony Digital and the Gran Turismo franchise. That's what I prefer in PS3 vs. PS4 for GT6. Okay- so maybe I haven't answered the question properly. I just really don't know. If it can be worked out for the PS3, then I want it to be a PS3 title. If its capabilities and features are better suited for the PlayStation 4, then let it be for the PS4. I just don't know how to honestly answer this question. This all depends on if GT6 and its features are better suited for whichever console. I just don't really know how to answer this professionally and confidently.

No that's a fair answer. It's all good.

I think for what I want out of GT6, it's downright easily possible on PS3.

Personally, what I want out of GT6 is better physics and physical damage. I'd also like them to keep everything from GT5 like course maker but add some more customization (especially body kits/aero parts). I also would like a career mode with more variety, and maybe some cutscenes.

I don't want this to turn into a wish list of course, but I'd also like some more open wheeled cars, supercars, track day cars, and tracks. That also can be done on PS3. Point is, all of this is stuff I think most of us want and it can be done on PS3 without many compromises. Especially considering that they can push the PS3 harder than they are at the moment.

The better physics can be achieved with PS3. Even complex physics don't take much of the systems resources (if you don't believe me look at Richard Burns Rally, Gran prix legends, LFS, or netKar Pro)s o for what I want out of GT6, it's very possible on PS3. Not to mention, to free up some resources on PS3 they could simply change the resolution from 1080x1280 to 720x 1280 or get rid of some of the MSAA and QSAA, or aim for 45 FPS instead of 60.

Point is I think everything can be done with the PS3. Sure it would be more awesome on the PS4 but as we all know, the first title on a new system for GT is usually more lacking than the second title and after GT5, I think what most of us want is more not less.

That's my reasoning but I can see it both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back