Drag Racing Confirmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter The359
  • 339 comments
  • 23,686 views
those graphics are f#%king amzing i especially like the pic of the 'cuda close up
 
2 words... RE TARDED!!!!

Kaz goes to the ring... next things tons o GT4 info!!!! New Screenies... vids... oh ya!

Looks like Vegas has a drag strip and a course... couple shots have curved pieces of track, which would support the track map as previously seen... very nice!
 
102574_1090509751.jpg

.
 
"Is this a game? Seriously "

No, it's a female aardvark



Those replay shots look fantastic, nice find :)
 
Hahahahaha, I wasn't expecting that Lol.
 
I dont know if I can get as impressed with anyother game. I'm floored. Can someone help me get my jaw from the core of the earth?
 
102574_1090509894.jpg


That look's like a vector. :confused: Atleast the car closest to the camera.
 
cobragt
I dont know if I can get as impressed with anyother game. I'm floored. Can someone help me get my jaw from the core of the earth?

Could you leave it there so you stop talking, lol. Just kidding Cobra, thoes shots are very impressive.
 
Umm am I to believe that you think the yellow car is a Vector, because theres no way in hell anyone could mistake an E-Body for a Vector.
 
Do you think drag racing action will be similar to the 0-400 tests in GT3? I guess I'm wondering since they're NOT implementing a clutch, it'll be a timing challenge on the lights? Neutral setting on the tranny? Or just the 2nd gear and nail the throttle. Just thinking it thru....

Anyways, its gonna be great when released!
 
PD might have the 1/4 and the 1000m for the Vegas strip?
 
102574_1090510022.jpg


nice rims...I swear, a mega cd could do those. Couldn't PD say take out the 3d spectators (they look toss anyway) and give the cars rims that look...well not crap. Allways a critic :)

Cobra, I can help your jaw problem, buy a geforce 6800 or an X800. Problem sorted.

Thats a very sexy saleen btw, looks smegging awesome!
 
I'm glad that the Neon SRT-4 is in this.👍
 
Hey '98 Cobra, just out of curiousity how come you don't have the '93 Cobra R quoted in your sig?
 
The Vanishing Boy
I hope there will be also a formal Drag Racing track like "The Strip" at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, with the tree, grand stand, and the such.
:D A Christmas tree would add a nice touch to drag racing.
 
bruddahmanmatt
Hey '98 Cobra, just out of curiousity how come you don't have the '93 Cobra R quoted in your sig?
I wasn't sure if it had 235hp/290lb-ft of torque. :)
 
looking at these close ups i thought PD would do something about the wheel details....graphics make up for it though
 
Back