Drag Racing Confirmed

• Thread starter The359
  • 339 comments
2 words... RE TARDED!!!!

Kaz goes to the ring... next things tons o GT4 info!!!! New Screenies... vids... oh ya!

Looks like Vegas has a drag strip and a course... couple shots have curved pieces of track, which would support the track map as previously seen... very nice!

102574_1090509751.jpg

I dont know if I can get as impressed with anyother game. I'm floored. Can someone help me get my jaw from the core of the earth?

cobragt
I dont know if I can get as impressed with anyother game. I'm floored. Can someone help me get my jaw from the core of the earth?

Could you leave it there so you stop talking, lol. Just kidding Cobra, thoes shots are very impressive.

Do you think drag racing action will be similar to the 0-400 tests in GT3? I guess I'm wondering since they're NOT implementing a clutch, it'll be a timing challenge on the lights? Neutral setting on the tranny? Or just the 2nd gear and nail the throttle. Just thinking it thru....

Anyways, its gonna be great when released!

102574_1090510022.jpg

nice rims...I swear, a mega cd could do those. Couldn't PD say take out the 3d spectators (they look toss anyway) and give the cars rims that look...well not crap. Allways a critic :)

Cobra, I can help your jaw problem, buy a geforce 6800 or an X800. Problem sorted.

Thats a very sexy saleen btw, looks smegging awesome!

The Vanishing Boy
I hope there will be also a formal Drag Racing track like "The Strip" at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, with the tree, grand stand, and the such.
:D A Christmas tree would add a nice touch to drag racing.

Back