F1 Racing Series – The Gran Turismo Racing League. Register now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter vat_man
  • 109 comments
  • 7,597 views
sorry s storm I been opff work last week and me comp at homne wont let me log into the site - boo !!! :-(
anyway I did the qualifying race a few times and remember just scraping really close to the gold so I spose thats quick enough ?
I'll give it another go tonight and PM my final time to you 2morrow ! yeah !!
 
im sure i cud get into the gold - that other griffith keeps on gettin in the way though !!!!! lol !!!
 
lol - yeah !! I was gonna see if I cud use him for the turns though !!!! ;) 11 people already in the team ?
 
hehe I know !!! just messin about ! av you left yer sense of humour at home today !!! lol ! (jokin) ! so u reckon that a close scrape on gold or even the gold will get me in ???
 
:cool:
well im gonna give it another bash tonight then pm my time 2moz -
Im probably good enough already with gettin close to gold but I want to get the gold just cos Im soooo close to it !
Is just a pm with my time enough ? Cos I know there always talk of people cheatin times etc etc blah blah !!! But aint no point in that really if u think about it ! A bit like :banghead: on a brick wall
 
u just mean auto/manual yep ? U cant change the gearing on the licences can you ? doh !
so Im in england then is my gt3 a PAL version ? I cant get the 900 - odd bhp F1 monster I dont think - what happens there if sum1 has other version with diff F1 cars ? Sorry if this has been mentioned already !
 
:cool: - I finally managed to get the gold !!!!! lookin forward to racin wiv u guys !!!
 
Good time tru but you know you can do better than that !! Give it another go !!! :)
 
Originally posted by quicksilver1122
... nvm... I read more carefully... I can't do online races :( I was thinking this was someting like the "weekly races"
Just a question about the abv post - what does quicksilver mean wen he says "on-line" ????
 
OK good - I was worried there for a minute abou the "on-line" aspect of it !!! but as long as its just racin on our own then postin times ?? its on !!!!
storm - how about goin for 15 people if the 20 cant quite be managed ????
 
so can I enter the other racing series too ?? I'll have a look now !
 
I'd like to join. Qualifying will suck but oh well. Hopefully I can stay relatively close to fellow gt3timeser RER
 
are we supposed to only run the race once?
 
On the issue of when to start, I say we might as well go right now. We got about 15 or so, and more can always join as it goes right?
 
Hi ppl I'm a GT player in UK, what am I suppose to do with my console if I want to enter the competition?? I don't think the cables for PS2 is avalible to UK yet:eek:
 
finally f1's...ok, i read how to register...do i PM my time to you sandstorm?
 
Back