February DLC

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 211 comments
Dont really care on the rest, but this made me laugh. Yeah no one else does 2 year old.. some push for a decade or more..
I don't think I've played any other games with recycled dlc, which ones do you mean?

I don't think I've played any other games with recycled dlc, which ones do you mean?
Well anyways, I correct my statement to, any game that does it is really wrong to.

I'm not okay with the idea of recycling content, I'm just not strongly opposed enough to it to where I'm going to avoid buying it if I think the fun would be worth the money.

That said, at least the prices in Forza aren't totally ridiculous. In BF4 over half the maps are inaccessible(Visible in menus and server browsers, though) and remind you that you have to pay almost the price of the game over again to get them.

As someone who loves Z cars (my daily driver is a '77 Z) I was really glad to see the return of the Z32. But, I am also very disappointed. First off, the car is completely wrong. It's a 2 seater body with 4 seats, it has a stupid cassette player even though BOSE Stereo was standard in that year's model, it has manual seats instead of electronic, it has the analog climate control from the Japanese '89 Twin Turbo and much, much more screwed all over the place. If T10 is telling me that they re-modeled all the cars, then they are clearly idiots and/or liars. Probably the strangest thing on the Z32 (because it has the 2 seater body) is how the gas filler cap is located right in-front of the backseats of the car. No idea how nobody at T10 notices this.

That gas cap is strange haha, maybe the people sitting in the back seats route the fuel. Still, it could have been remodeled, but that does not mean that they went out and found 200 new cars too re-create.

Are you sure you're comparing it against the right model? I'm looking at a photo of a real 432 against the FM5 version and they look very similar.

d1834c04-c39f-4bb6-8c6e-ef18ac13826b.jpg

1970-Nissan-Fairlady-Z-432-2.jpg

That gas cap is strange haha, maybe the people sitting in the back seats route the fuel. Still, it could have been remodeled, but that does not mean that they went out and found 200 new cars too re-create.
Well, the gas cap was in two different locations...depending on if you have the 2+2 wheelbase or the 2 seat wheel base.

2+2 seating gets the fuel in the back:

1994_Nissan_300Zx-2.JPG

2 seat get fuel behind driver door:

1996-nissan-300zx-2-dr-turbo-hatchback-pic-14110.jpeg

Finally, the Road America Booster Pack is also releasing today. It will feature five cars to collect, drive and customize in “Forza Motorsport 5.” This five-car pack will be available for free to “Forza Motorsport 5” Car Pass owners, in addition to the six monthly DLC packs that Car Pass owners will receive through May 2014. The five cars in the booster pack are the 2006 #2 Audi Sport North America R8, 1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1, 1968 Ferrari 365 GTB/4, 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1, and the 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series.

Nice. The longer I wait, the more goodies this game will have by the time I pick it up.

Are you and your wife still playing together and both plan on getting a Xbox One?

If so contact me I know a way you can buy a single copy of games but both play that copy. (It is legal and allowed by Microsoft.)

Are you and your wife still playing together and both plan on getting a Xbox One?
If so contact me I know a way you can buy a single copy of games but both play that copy. (It is legal and allowed by Microsoft.)
She hasn't played console games much in a couple years. I think the last game we played together was Halo 4. She plays a lot more iphone/ipad/laptop games now. I don't see her ever getting the X1. I am actually surprised she still has the 360. She even mentioned selling it several times.

Thanks for the heads up about being able to play 1 copy on 2 systems. My brother has the X1 so maybe that is something I will keep in mind when I eventually get the X1. Still waiting for 3d to be implemented into the X1.

Sounds like you are trying to talk yourself into waiting :sly:
I am waiting for the X1 to have 3d like the 360 and PS3. Once the X1 aquires 3d, I will buy the X1. At that time I will also trade in my PS3 because I will no longer need it. I mainly only use it for blu ray and a few exclusives. (which reminds me, I need to rent GT6 this weekend)

On a side note my brother just picked up the X1.

Last edited:
Back